Dres Awareness, Show Your Support! (still not-dead :))

On 11/8/2015 at 6:29 PM, GoSlash27 said:

To help Dres feel loved, I humbly submit a picture of a kitten hugging a potato.

KLLjI.jpg

Best,

-Slashy

1 awhawawawaha (saying awww and hahaha)  2. DRES WILL FEEL the importance of being on my to do list, i'm still trying to get to minmus without going BOOM!

my mission (which may not happen, too complex), will involve trying to get my carrier to orbit legit (already 2 kilometers for dres) then a fighter (not enough for 1 kilometer, too easy). then launch another vessel to refuel the fighter, then send one to attach to carrier 1, then build an entirely different vessel for a 36 kerbal base on dres, then learn interplanetary transfers, then  kill bill by carrier crash dres landing (where Jeb survives), then val lands the base, then the fighter finally is sent and has 3 more fighters on its interplanetary fuel er (MP-1 fighters, pinnacle of asymmetry), dres is then labeled bawse (boss) by a flag on....................

super complex, but omit carrier and may happen

Edited by Ogcorp CEO

I'm finally going to give some true love for Dres.  The Lamp Post is going to fly again.  And this time, only Dres will get the love.  But not only that, this time the Lamp Post is going to be joined by friends.  Several of them.  here's hoping I actually commit to this fully...

On 12/25/2015 at 6:30 PM, Jakalth said:

I'm finally going to give some true love for Dres.  The Lamp Post is going to fly again.  And this time, only Dres will get the love.  But not only that, this time the Lamp Post is going to be joined by friends.  Several of them.  here's hoping I actually commit to this fully...

The Lamp Post? Multiple Lamp Posts? Alright!

On 12/24/2015 at 2:53 PM, Ogcorp CEO said:

1 awhawawawaha (saying awww and hahaha)  2. DRES WILL FEEL the importance of being on my to do list, i'm still trying to get to minmus without going BOOM!

my mission (which may not happen, too complex), will involve trying to get my carrier to orbit legit (already 2 kilometers for dres) then a fighter (not enough for 1 kilometer, too easy). then launch another vessel to refuel the fighter, then send one to attach to carrier 1, then build an entirely different vessel for a 36 kerbal base on dres, then learn interplanetary transfers, then  kill bill by carrier crash dres landing (where Jeb survives), then val lands the base, then the fighter finally is sent and has 3 more fighters on its interplanetary fuel er (MP-1 fighters, pinnacle of asymmetry), dres is then labeled bawse (boss) by a flag on....................

super complex, but omit carrier and may happen

Sounds good, looking forward to the full report! *Salutes*

1 hour ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

The Lamp Post? Multiple Lamp Posts? Alright!

Sounds good, looking forward to the full report! *Salutes*

I made a cool dyno soar replica, so, omitting carrier but sending 10 sats for it :) (still a maybe,but I may do it, im getting better at using orbital predictions (I used to just burn and try again if it failed ;)

edit: report will be transcripted during the mission, or after, it will be typed on this page, on another reply ;) *salutes*

SCIENCE TIME!

Edited by Ogcorp CEO
edit

The Drescapades have begun!  I have started my mission to Dres with the launch of the Trail Breaker extreme range survey probe, and the launch of the first of several tug launches to Dres.  This first tug is the first of two of my lighter "Octopus" multi-role tugs, with some parts for the orbiting station in tow.  The first Lamp Post will be following suit soon enough.  Not a whole lot going on so far.  Loading craft up for the mission is not the most exciting.

The octopus 1 is loaded and flying while the lamp post 1 is only just getting into orbit now.  Got several part destined for dres to load onto the Lamp post before launch but it's progressing.

:update: Octopus 1 and Trail breaker are out of kerbin soi and on their way to their orbital plain adjustments while the lamp Post 1 is ready for it's escape from Kerbin burn.  Stage 1 and 2 progressing well.  Stage 3 can begine one they all arive at Dres.  Building the space station and surveys of Dres from orbit.

:update 2: Stage 3 is nearly complete with the assembly of the Drescapade Station and the orbital surveillance from the Trail Breaker probe.  I'll be releasing the swarm of 8 satellites next and refueling the Octopus 1 by using the Lamp Post 1 as a refueler, a job it does quite well.

Edited by Jakalth
More work has been done.

2 hours ago, Stillkill said:

Are we allowed to use KWRocketry, Seeing that SpaceY is on here?

1 hour ago, Gojira1000 said:

I hope so, as it's fairly integral to something ... special ... I'm making

Didn't think of that. Give me a bit to look into the specs for it's parts. :) *monotone* thank you for your patience, all of our representatives are currently busy :D.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.