[1.3.x-1.9.x] Craft Manager - search, sort, tag & share your craft

katateochi

On 10/28/2018 at 2:05 PM, katateochi said:

That does look like an issue with OS unsafe char in the file name. I thought I'd sorted that; KerbalX ensures url safe names and Craft Manager should ensure OS specific path safe names, but something seems to not be working. I'll look into it. 
1.5.x may have issues, I've not had time to get a 1.5.x release out yet (I've not even had time to try 1.5.x for myself yet), but I've got a new release in the pipes which fixes a bunch of things (and also moves onto a new API system for KerbalX). I'll include a fix for this issue in that release and I hope to have it out soon!

@katateochiI encountered a problem similar to what you discussed on 10/28/2018. Thumbnails were not showing for one save. Thumbnails from another save and for stock vessels were okay. I was using my own craft and not downloaded from KerbalX. Craft Manager 1.2.0. KSP 1.8.1. Windows 10.

I was eventually able to fix the problem by renaming one folder:

• My save was called "JNSQ science 1.8.1" when I had the problem, with a full path "C:\KSP 1.8.1\saves\JNSQ science 1.8.1". When I saved craft, the thumbnails were added to "C:\KSP 1.8.1\thumbs" but never showed in Craft Manager. I deleted the cache, played with other settings, etc. but it still wouldn't work.
  • Based on the 10/28/2018 discussion, I renamed my save folder and thumbnails started working. New full path is "C:\KSP 1.8.1\saves\JNSQ science 181". Only the underline part changed; I still have periods in the higher level KSP install folder but not in my save folder beneath that.
    • Note that some of my craft names contain periods, such as "Hawk 2.0" but they work fine. So it looks like periods are okay in the KSP folder and craft name, just not in the save name.
Edited by DeadJohn
fixed double post

• 1 month later...

Hello! Would it be possible to add functionality to the delete key? It would be nice if I could delete selected craft by pressing the delete key instead of having to move to the button in the GUI or via the right click menu.

• 3 weeks later...

KSP 1.8.1, heavily modded.  I've traced some issues in the Editor to this mod, being unable to load craft, sometimes crashing.  All I can provide is this error:

Exception handling event onEditorRestart in class CMBrowser:System.NullReferenceException
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.IsObjectMonoBehaviour(UnityEngine.Object)
  at UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine (System.Collections.IEnumerator routine) [0x00012] in <5aeafee3fea24f37abd1315553f2cfa6>:0 
  at CraftManager.CMBrowser.on_editor_restart () [0x00008] in <3e99938158b14783acb0eb5e6bb4eaa7>:0 
  at EventVoid.Fire () [0x00127] in <9d71e4043e394d78a6cf9193ad011698>:0 

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Uploading Crash Report
NullReferenceException
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.IsObjectMonoBehaviour(UnityEngine.Object)
  at UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine (System.Collections.IEnumerator routine) [0x00012] in <5aeafee3fea24f37abd1315553f2cfa6>:0 
  at CraftManager.CMBrowser.on_editor_restart () [0x00008] in <3e99938158b14783acb0eb5e6bb4eaa7>:0 
  at EventVoid.Fire () [0x00127] in <9d71e4043e394d78a6cf9193ad011698>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
EventVoid:Fire()
EditorLogic:StartEditor(Boolean)
EditorLogic:OnNewShipConfirm()
EditorLogic:NewShip()
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall:Invoke()
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent:Invoke()
UnityEngine.UI.Button:Press()
UnityEngine.UI.Button:OnPointerClick(PointerEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(IPointerClickHandler, BaseEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ReleaseMouse(PointerEventData, GameObject)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:Process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

It might have something to do with a specific craft file.

Full log and the craft file is here:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/0flpt7w839o1vdl/CraftManagerError.zip?dl=0

On 3/31/2020 at 5:11 PM, TaintedLion said:

Don't know what it is about this mod, but I tried using it and it dropped my framerates to unplayable levels. I took it out and the frames went back to normal.

Would help to see the log file.  And in which scenes were the framerates affected?

• 2 weeks later...

Occasionally when I open KSP, Craft Manager says I have zero crafts in my save but there should be a bunch. How do I fix this issue? The only way around it is to deinstall the mod and reinstall it and sometimes that doesn’t even work. Can someone help?

• 1 month later...

I received this on log:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CraftManager.CraftData+<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<filter_craft>b__1 (CraftManager.CraftData craft) [0x00006] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].FindAll (System.Predicate`1[T] match) [0x00013] in <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0 
  at CraftManager.CraftData.filter_craft (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] criteria) [0x00084] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0 
  at CraftManager.CMBrowserBase.filter_craft () [0x0011f] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0 
  at CraftManager.CMBrowserBase.toggle_reverse_sort () [0x0000f] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0 
  at KatLib.DryUIBase.button (UnityEngine.Texture texture, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, System.Single button_width, System.Single button_height, KatLib.DryUIBase+ContentNoArgs action) [0x00024] in <7ab22c1efaa442c7974f9c6879f3bfcd>:0 
  at CraftManager.CMBrowser+<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<draw_main_section>b__1 () [0x00311] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0 
  at KatLib.DryUIBase.section (System.Single section_width, System.Single section_height, KatLib.DryUIBase+ContentNoArgs content) [0x00035] in <7ab22c1efaa442c7974f9c6879f3bfcd>:0 
  at CraftManager.CMBrowser+<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<draw_main_section>b__0 (System.Single inner_width) [0x0000d] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0 
  at KatLib.DryUIBase.v_section (System.Single section_width, System.Single section_height, System.Boolean expand_height, KatLib.DryUIBase+Content content) [0x0003e] in <7ab22c1efaa442c7974f9c6879f3bfcd>:0 
  at CraftManager.CMBrowser.draw_main_section (System.Single section_width) [0x00021] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0 
  at CraftManager.CMBrowser.<WindowContent>b__12_1 (System.Single inner_width) [0x00035] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0 
  at KatLib.DryUIBase.section (System.Single section_width, KatLib.DryUIBase+Content content) [0x00023] in <7ab22c1efaa442c7974f9c6879f3bfcd>:0 
  at CraftManager.CMBrowser.<WindowContent>b__12_0 () [0x00037] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0 
  at KatLib.DryUIBase.v_section (KatLib.DryUIBase+ContentNoArgs content) [0x00011] in <7ab22c1efaa442c7974f9c6879f3bfcd>:0 
  at CraftManager.CMBrowser.WindowContent (System.Int32 win_id) [0x00006] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0 
  at CraftManager.CMUI.DrawWindow (System.Int32 window_id) [0x00050] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0 
  at UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (System.Int32 windowID) [0x00077] in <fa6f9762ac624af092525d37c9d516c4>:0 
  at UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI+WindowFunction func, System.Int32 id, System.Int32 instanceID, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, System.Int32 forceRect, System.Single width, System.Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00077] in <fa6f9762ac624af092525d37c9d516c4>:0 
ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

• 3 weeks later...

Even with Community Categories installed, it is hard to find parts because a lot of the tagging on modded parts is inaccurate or missing. Is there a way to just search by part name? I'm not seeing one.

Example: With UKS/MKS installed, if I navigate to the "Kolonization" category, I can find two varieties of "MKS 'Tundra' Airlock" and "MKS 'Tundra' mini-airlock", but when I use the parts search to search for "airlock" those parts do not show up in the results, as one would expect. I've been told this is due to tagging. But if I could just search in the text of part names, a lot of my issues finding parts would be solved. Is there some way to do this that I've missed?

Unrelated:

16 hours ago, Yoloking Mapping said:

Why is craft manager not working? i tried reinstalling it and did not work. pls send halp

If you want help, you're going to have to be more specific. "doesn't work" doesn't really tell anyone anything. In what way is it failing to work?

Also, most devs want log files as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had 3 crashes when clicking the yellow open button in the VAB. Once in KSP 1.9 and now today twice with the new v1.10.

After editing a craft for a while, I click the yellow open folder icon and the save menu does not open. The top VAB menu icons are all dimmed/ unusable except the "switch editor" icon. The last time it happened I tried clicking that and it did go to the SPH and gave an orange error on screen. I think it had "null" in the error - not sure. I assumed it would be in the log file but I don't see it. There's nothing else I can do then - can't edit craft or exit VAB/ SPH. Had to kill KSP in win task manager. I think the last thing I did prior to this was assign Kerbals to seats. 

Log file on dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhvl2meugcn8pzq/Player.log?dl=0

Edited by Krazy1

• 1 month later...

Hello again Katateochi! I was curious have you ever thought of implementing a folder system similar to Craft History? It would be very nice to be able to sort by tags and folders, and also possibly reduce load times by not immediately loading craft inside folders.

13 hours ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Hello again Katateochi! I was curious have you ever thought of implementing a folder system similar to Craft History? It would be very nice to be able to sort by tags and folders, and also possibly reduce load times by not immediately loading craft inside folders.

I didn't want to do folders for a couple reasons. a) I didn't want to do anything that would change the stock layout of files, so save that used CM would look and work just the same as a save without it.
b) folders.....they're so....old-fashioned. Folders make sense because paper systems came first, but they're bound by limitations of a piece of paper not physically being able to be in more than one place at the same time.  We don't need to be bound by that limitation in computer systems, yet folders still apply that same constraint. Tags are basically folders, but without that limitation; you can have the same file "inside" multiple tags, so the piece of paper can be in more than one place at the same time.  You could have a folder for your Launch Vehicles and a folder for SSTOs, but which one do you put an SSTO launch vehicle in? With tags you tag it with both and then can use the inherit way that tags filter to narrow down your search and provide you with just your SSTO launch vehicles, or just your SSTOs, or (using the ability to exclude a tag) show your launch vehicles that are not SSTOs, etc. I honestly can't think of anything that you can do with folders that you can't do with tags.

So short answer is I've considered folders, but am unlikely to add a folder structure to CM.

7 hours ago, Friznit said:

One way of doing this is create a second save game and store your unused craft on that.  Craft Manager let's you transfer across saves, so basically does exactly what you need :)

Did you also know you can set a tag to be excluded? Craft which are tagged with an excluded tag won't appear in your list unless you click on that excluded tag to view it.
So I always have an "Archive" tag, which is set to exclude. And old designs or abandoned projects get tagged with Archive and then don't show up in the list, but they're still there in your save folder.

45 minutes ago, katateochi said:

I didn't want to do folders for a couple reasons. a) I didn't want to do anything that would change the stock layout of files, so save that used CM would look and work just the same as a save without it.
b) folders.....they're so....old-fashioned. Folders make sense because paper systems came first, but they're bound by limitations of a piece of paper not physically being able to be in more than one place at the same time.  We don't need to be bound by that limitation in computer systems, yet folders still apply that same constraint. Tags are basically folders, but without that limitation; you can have the same file "inside" multiple tags, so the piece of paper can be in more than one place at the same time.  You could have a folder for your Launch Vehicles and a folder for SSTOs, but which one do you put an SSTO launch vehicle in? With tags you tag it with both and then can use the inherit way that tags filter to narrow down your search and provide you with just your SSTO launch vehicles, or just your SSTOs, or (using the ability to exclude a tag) show your launch vehicles that are not SSTOs, etc. I honestly can't think of anything that you can do with folders that you can't do with tags.

So short answer is I've considered folders, but am unlikely to add a folder structure to CM.

Did you also know you can set a tag to be excluded? Craft which are tagged with an excluded tag won't appear in your list unless you click on that excluded tag to view it.
So I always have an "Archive" tag, which is set to exclude. And old designs or abandoned projects get tagged with Archive and then don't show up in the list, but they're still there in your save folder.

Ah that is fair. Being able to exclude a tag/tags from a search would be equally great, too :)

57 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Ah that is fair. Being able to exclude a tag/tags from a search would be equally great, too :)

You can! right click on a tag in the tags list and click Exclude in the popup menu. That tag will then have a reddish colour and craft with that tag won't be shown.  If you then click on that tag to view the craft, the exclude rule gets removed so you can see those craft again (you'll then have to re-exclude that tag to hide them again...and I admit, that bit of the UI is a bit clunky, but automatically re-excluding the tag seemed more confusing).

3 minutes ago, katateochi said:

You can! right click on a tag in the tags list and click Exclude in the popup menu. That tag will then have a reddish colour and craft with that tag won't be shown.  If you then click on that tag to view the craft, the exclude rule gets removed so you can see those craft again (you'll then have to re-exclude that tag to hide them again...and I admit, that bit of the UI is a bit clunky, but automatically re-excluding the tag seemed more confusing).

:o time to use immediately!

Edited by Avera9eJoe

I Have Been Using Craft Manager For About..Hm

Lets Say About 5-6 Months Now, And Im Getting Used To It, And I Can Publish All of my Crafts In KerbalX Without Dragging The .craft file

All I Need is to select my craft and click "publish to kerbalx" Easy.

Thanks For All The Hard Work You Have Put This In! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @katateochi.

On 7/1/2020 at 7:58 PM, Krazy1 said:

I've had 3 crashes when clicking the yellow open button in the VAB. Once in KSP 1.9 and now today twice with the new v1.10.

After editing a craft for a while, I click the yellow open folder icon and the save menu does not open. The top VAB menu icons are all dimmed/ unusable except the "switch editor" icon. The last time it happened I tried clicking that and it did go to the SPH and gave an orange error on screen. I think it had "null" in the error - not sure. I assumed it would be in the log file but I don't see it. There's nothing else I can do then - can't edit craft or exit VAB/ SPH. Had to kill KSP in win task manager. I think the last thing I did prior to this was assign Kerbals to seats. 

Log file on dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhvl2meugcn8pzq/Player.log?dl=0

I have the same issue as him

I did Alt+F12 to bring up the Console and there was this line after I clicked the yellow folder icon to open the browser.

[CM] Main UI did not start

And when I clicked the quick tag button just bring up a NullRef

Player.log and KSP.log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtUgGSbBKMe8iS9hJw3EVBqMe3lY?e=YbXRXl

Screenshot:

LNhuJ9n.png

• 1 month later...

@katateochi  TLDR: Craft Manager started showing all my craft in alphabetical order and ignored filter tags. Deleting my last autosaved craft magically fixed it.

I've been using Craft Manager with KSP 1.10.1 for weeks, seemingly bug-free. If you want to dismiss this as unsupported because 1.10.1 that's understandable but maybe it will help others.

Craft Manager suddenly started showing all craft from SPH plus VAB regardless of how I clicked the "VAB", "SPH", or tag buttons. None of the sorting options did anything, either. I was always getting an alphabetical list of all SPH craft followed by an alphabetical list of all VAB craft. I originally assumed a temporary glitch but the problem continued after reboot.

I examined Craft Manager's settings and tags files to look for corruptions but they looked okay. I then did some trial and error. Creating new craft and deleting craft would reflect in Craft Manager, but still with the same unchangeable sort order.

I eventually stumbled on a fix by deleting my last autosaved craft. Everything started working again immediately after that delete. Note that deleting a different craft before that didn't fix the problem, and auto-saving and creating more craft again did not reintroduce the problem, so it's not a bug that happens only at the boundary of 53 to 54 saved craft.

My log file shows many Craft Manager exceptions. The spoiler text shows where I got errors opening Craft Manager, deleted that autosaved craft, then no more errors. Here's the full log so you have the option to diagnose how it started. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wkdw4lKBqV01v7-GJSuLPzAEeJ2ZZo9i/view?usp=sharing

Spoiler

[CM] Loaded 54 craft from cache

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CraftManager.CraftData+<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<filter_craft>b__1 (CraftManager.CraftData craft) [0x00006] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].FindAll (System.Predicate`1[T] match) [0x00013] in <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0
  at CraftManager.CraftData.filter_craft (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] criteria) [0x00084] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at CraftManager.CMBrowserBase.filter_craft () [0x0011f] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at CraftManager.CMBrowserBase.refresh () [0x00020] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at CraftManager.CraftData.delete () [0x0005a] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at CraftManager.CraftData+<>c.<delete_active_craft>b__28_0 (CraftManager.CraftData craft) [0x00000] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at CraftManager.CraftData.perform_bulk_action (CraftManager.CraftData+BulkActionCallback action) [0x00028] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at CraftManager.CraftData.delete_active_craft () [0x00009] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at CraftManager.CMBrowserDialogs.submit (System.String button_label, UnityEngine.GUIStyle button_style, CraftManager.CMBrowserDialogs+SubmitAction submit_action) [0x00067] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at CraftManager.CMBrowserDialogs+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<delete_craft_dialog>b__1 (System.Single w) [0x00042] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at KatLib.DryUIBase.section (KatLib.DryUIBase+Content content) [0x00018] in <7ab22c1efaa442c7974f9c6879f3bfcd>:0
  at CraftManager.CMBrowserDialogs+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<delete_craft_dialog>b__0 (KatLib.DryUI d) [0x00000] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at CraftManager.CMBrowserDialogs+<>c__DisplayClass25_1.<show_dialog>b__1 () [0x0006e] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at KatLib.DryUIBase.v_section (KatLib.DryUIBase+ContentNoArgs content) [0x00011] in <7ab22c1efaa442c7974f9c6879f3bfcd>:0
  at CraftManager.CMBrowserDialogs+<>c__DisplayClass25_0.<show_dialog>b__0 (KatLib.DryUI d) [0x0004d] in <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97>:0
  at KatLib.ModalDialog.<WindowContent>b__6_0 () [0x0006b] in <7ab22c1efaa442c7974f9c6879f3bfcd>:0
  at KatLib.DryUIBase.section (KatLib.DryUIBase+ContentNoArgs content) [0x00011] in <7ab22c1efaa442c7974f9c6879f3bfcd>:0
  at KatLib.ModalDialog.WindowContent (System.Int32 win_id) [0x00037] in <7ab22c1efaa442c7974f9c6879f3bfcd>:0
  at KatLib.DryUI.DrawWindow (System.Int32 window_id) [0x0003a] in <7ab22c1efaa442c7974f9c6879f3bfcd>:0
  at UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (System.Int32 windowID) [0x00077] in <fa6f9762ac624af092525d37c9d516c4>:0
  at UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI+WindowFunction func, System.Int32 id, System.Int32 instanceID, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, System.Int32 forceRect, System.Single width, System.Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00077] in <fa6f9762ac624af092525d37c9d516c4>:0
UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

(Filename: <8b61a4f45bb64fb591febc58234adb97> Line: 0)

[CM] list height: 85

[CM] Deleting Craft: C:/KSP 1_10_1/saves/cheaty career/Ships/VAB/Auto-Saved Ship.craft

[CM] Loaded 53 craft from cache

Few questions:

• Does adding or removing even one tag on one craft absolutely require the entire craft list to be rebuilt and reloaded? It's simply ridiculous that I can't add ONE tag without KSP completely freezing for over a minute if my save has 30+ crafts. The more crafts I have saved, the longer the freeze, but tagging more than one craft at a time doesn't extend the freeze time, so it's caused by something done once per save.
  • I already asked this in January 2019 but never got an answer. Is it expected behavior from the mod to remove subassemblies from whatever category I saved them into if I use the mod to tag or edit the description of the subassembly? You're probably going to say that I'm supposed to use tags instead, but the above freezing issue means stock KSP's subassembly categories are orders of magnitude faster than this mod.
Edited by Fraktal

@katateochi Newly created game sessions where you haven't saved any subassemblies yet have no KSP\saves\[session name]\Subassemblies folder until you save the first subassembly. When I try to use Craft Manager to import another session's subassemblies into a newly created session, Craft Manager throws up a generic error message about part of either save's Subassemblies folder path not being found. I have to either save a subassembly in the new session first or go into the new session's save folder and manually create a Subassemblies folder before Craft Manager will copy over anything.

Is CM not automatically creating the missing folder expected behavior, or an oversight? The saves folder wasn't write-protected so it should've been able to create the subfolder if it tried.

I also noticed that craft catching is a bit iffy with subassemblies. I accidentally transferred one of my subassemblies to the VAB craft list, which caused it to disappear from the subassembly list and appear in the VAB list after a manual cache wipe. Then I transferred the same subassembly in the opposite direction and this time, it disappeared from the VAB list but didn't appear in the subassembly list, even after a cache wipe.

• 3 weeks later...

Great mod! Thanks!

However now I'm suddenly getting random crashes when deleting craft. Everything worked fine for weeks, but since today I'm getting these crashes. I also don't know how to get out of the error window, so every time I have to force kill KSP and restart.
I attached my logs to the existing issue on Github: https://github.com/Sujimichi/CraftManager/issues/14

Most helpful right now is if someone can tell me how to get rid of the error message and keep playing, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.