KSP2 Hype Train Thread

I have had mixed emotions ever since the initial pushback of ksp2 release... This internal struggle of "I want this awesome game now" and of "I want this awesome game to be the best it can be"... And then it was pushed again.... :sad:

But alas...

This struggle has become no more! For the love of all that is Kerbal!!! 

I now...

want...

on...

The hype-traaiiiinnnn !!!!!!

Curse you Intercept!!!!!! Aaahhhhhh!!!!!:sob:

On 3/5/2021 at 5:12 PM, Nate Simpson said:

We're trying to keep to every other Friday for now, since that's how often we do internal studio show and tells. Since @KSPStar came aboard, we've hit three in a row! 

Thank you for the update Nate! You guys are doing awesome work, I can't wait to see what else you guys have to show off! :happy:

On 3/5/2021 at 3:12 PM, Nate Simpson said:

We're trying to keep to every other Friday for now, since that's how often we do internal studio show and tells. Since @KSPStar came aboard, we've hit three in a row! 

Maybe it should be monthly, and have like a big video at every month with a show and tell of what each person wants to show. Kinda like a snapshot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 11:41 AM, Spaceman.Spiff said:

You need more cars:

_______________      _______________     _______________     _______________     _______________ 
   |__|___|____|___|--|__|___|____|___|--|__|___|____|___|--|__|___|____|___|--|__|___|____|___\.

ALL ABORD @Spaceman.Spiff's HYPE TRAIN!!

On 3/19/2021 at 5:53 PM, adamgerd said:

Not sure if this is the right thread but is there any more news on a Mac version of KSP 2?

I think they are looking into it, maybe not in release, or maybe it will be in release. 

Sorry, my guesses are practically as good as yours :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...