[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

4 hours ago, Souptime said:

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

like this post if u wanna be on my official megathread logo

yall got 24 hours

reminder

Edited by Souptime
oh hey llok new page

Just now, Dr. Kerbal said:

I made more videos.  There just raw footage though.

A simple 2-stage stick rocket with boosters should get you to orbit. Not that monstrosity. Beware of uncooperative SAS though.

Just now, Spaceman.Spiff said:

o hye llok neww pheg

o hey llok nwe phage

oh hey llok new page

We are all using different versions of the sentence, maybe try to standardize it somehow?

4 minutes ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

A simple 2-stage stick rocket with boosters should get you to orbit. Not that monstrosity. Beware of uncooperative SAS though.

Dont worry. Check out my youtube channel and there are 3 or 4 more videos just like this.

Guys,

Normally, pointless chat threads like this have not been allowed, but we decided to make an exception this time.   We only asked a few things of you guys, post in English (or if not, post a translation); Don't ping  forum members for no good reason; and to please post KSP related stuff in the correct location.   I've had to ask you guys multiple times to respect this last one. 

If you have a mission underway, or a mod you're working on, or a video you've made, we have specific locations for that.   There's the "What did you do in KSP today" thread, there's the mod WIP sub forum, and we have the Fan works sub.   Post your stuff there, and then link it here.   That's fine, but don't deny the rest of the forums the chance to see your work, you guys are making some really good stuff.  

This thread will remain locked for 24 more hours to make sure this notice has been read. 

Edited by Gargamel

9 minutes ago, Souptime said:

i made an art for when we forget about the rules again and the thread closes:

HE5VTN4.png

Hopefully we'll never need to use it.

Spoiler

Wait... Is the bowl crying or is it the soup?