[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Hi everybody! 

Here is the new KKI flag vs the old one. Which one do you like better?

a22KKI2.pngNEW 

KKI.png OLD

The new one is bigger because I started it without noting the size, but it still has the same aspect ratio. It should still work, right? It is 512x320.

I may add some sort of crane graphic to the new one later. I also know that the edges of the new flag are a little messy, and it is not transparent. It is still a work in progress.

6 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Hi everybody! 

a22KKI2.pngNEW 

KKI.png OLD

The new one is bigger because I started it without noting the size, but it still has the same aspect ratio. It should still work, right? It is 512x320.

I may add some sort of crane graphic to the new one later. I also know that the edges of the new flag are a little messy, and it is not transparent. It is still a work in progress.

i like both

4 minutes ago, Souptime said:

I like both

Oh, well that's helpful. I am just kidding, I am glad you like them both! Oh, and I have some more old art from to show you. I'll see you on your art gallery, @Souptime! Maybe tomorrow, maybe tonight.

9 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Hi everybody! 

a22KKI2.pngNEW 

KKI.png OLD

I like the new one better

4 hours ago, Jeb_Needs_A_Parachute said:

I'm wondering how long till this thread actually breaks the forums.

Yes.

8 hours ago, Jeb_Needs_A_Parachute said:

I'm wondering how long till this thread actually breaks the forums.

Could be quite a while, there are several other threads that are quite a bit longer than this one.

But I guess you could always keep high hopes and the thought of positivity going never know! ;p