!!!EMERGENCY!!! - CAN NO LONGER DRIVE INTO THE PARKING GARAGE!!!

VlonaldKerman

OH MY GOD? WHAT EVEN IS THIS  

41 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?

• IKR???
    • YOU ARE SO RIGHT
    • I AGREE
    • YESS!!! I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!!
    • THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE WITH THE GAME

ATTENTION PARKING ENTHUSIASTS: YOU CAN NO LONGER DRIVE ROVERS, PLANES, ROCKETS, OR KERBALS INTO THE PARKING GARAGE. BELIEVE ME I HAVE TRIED. YOU CAN'T DO IT FROM THE STREET-SIDE ENTRANCES, THE ROOFTOP RAMP, AND YOU CANT EVEN JUMP OVER THE LEDGE INTO THE CONCRETE COURTYARD- YOU HOVER IN MIDAIR. THIS GAME IS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE.

DEVS- PATCH THIS, THIS WEEK. HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT???

8 hours ago, VlonaldKerman said:

ATTENTION PARKING ENTHUSIASTS: YOU CAN NO LONGER DRIVE ROVERS, PLANES, ROCKETS, OR KERBALS INTO THE PARKING GARAGE. BELIEVE ME I HAVE TRIED. YOU CAN'T DO IT FROM THE STREET-SIDE ENTRANCES, THE ROOFTOP RAMP, AND YOU CANT EVEN JUMP OVER THE LEDGE INTO THE CONCRETE COURTYARD- YOU HOVER IN MIDAIR. THIS GAME IS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE.

DEVS- PATCH THIS, THIS WEEK. HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT???

I can’t believe they have the unmitigated gall to charge $50 for a game where we can’t even park our rovers in the parking structure.  I demand to speak to Nate Simpson’s manager.

I was going 'hurray, that's fast' when I read this a few weeks ago, because I couldn't drive up the ramp. 

• Fixed: Improved collision for structures around KSC, including parking garage and fuel facilities

Didn't have in mind we couldn't even drive in anymore. 

Never mind, this may go on a backlog, other issues are better to be handled first. 

Maybe they wish to change KSC layout? I mean, did you see how far those garages are from the VAB?? You don't honestly expect Kerbals to walk all that way, every day to their workplace, right? This was total immersion, and therefore game-breaking issue for me, that I nearly took the refund the second I saw it.

5 minutes ago, Jacob Kerman said:

I....uh....I.....I think you guys are taking this too seriously.

Not by a long shot. I start every new campaign with "A day in life of Jebediah Kerman" experience playthrough. First I drive into the parking. Curse at Bob Kerman for taking my parking spot, again. Bloody scientists. Think they run the world, or something. Then I walk towards the astronaut complex for a morning coffee... and so on.

Just now, cocoscacao said:

Not by a long shot. I start every new campaign with "A day in life of Jebediah Kerman" experience playthrough. First I drive into the parking. Curse at Bob Kerman for taking my parking spot, again. Bloody scientists. Think they run the world, or something. Then I walk towards the astronaut complex for a morning coffee... and so on.

ImErSiOn

32 minutes ago, cocoscacao said:

You don't honestly expect Kerbals to walk all that way, every day to their workplace, right?

Yes I do actually. 

But, based on my experience, there's a bunch of rocket powered rovers scattered around KSC, they can use those.

2 hours ago, cocoscacao said:

Does Jeb drive a Stingray or a Korvette?

1 hour ago, Wheehaw Kerman said:

Does Jeb drive a Stingray or a Korvette?

[Jeb's inner monologue]
I can't believe I'm still driving this piece of sh*t. Oh sure, KSC has enough money to justify spending on moar boosters, but Kraken forbid that us pilots get any annual bonus. I blame the management. Many of the engineers should have been fired  long ago. I'd shove mystery goo up all of their butts. They never actually improve anything. They just cram more struts. Wobbly rocket? Add struts . Plane wings carry too much weight? Add struts. Marriage issues? Add struts... I swear none of 'em ever thought about doing a proper design. And for once I'd like to see a launch escape system implemented, instead of trapping me within those oversized fairings like a crash test dummy. Oh I'm gonna tell them one day. I'll tell 'em...

@Wheehaw Kerman Does that answers your question?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.