[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

8 minutes ago, Proot said:

@OhioBob has been helping me with the mod. He gave me accurate data to improve the Scatterer atmospheres. Now they are better than ever, but I need to re-tweak some configs (specially for Eve).

The collisions with terrain scatters are working again for most of the bodies! but sadly I can't find the problem with Kerbin. I'll probably leave that for the next version... I need to tweak some minor changes yet. The update will be probably ready for tomorrow.

fHg8WIZ.jpg

okay....  as an season person [aka old fella] this is just OMG.and that I can't wait for the release.  Thank you for sharing.

1 hour ago, atomontage said:

Hey guys. I've never used this mod before as 1.0.5 kept crashing because of x32 ram issue. Does this mod include some better textures for celestial bodies? Thanks.

its using surer awesome textures for skybox, planets, moons, kerbals and parts

1 hour ago, Proot said:

@OhioBob has been helping me with the mod. He gave me accurate data to improve the Scatterer atmospheres. Now they are better than ever, but I need to re-tweak some configs (specially for Eve).

The collisions with terrain scatters are working again for most of the bodies! but sadly I can't find the problem with Kerbin. I'll probably leave that for the next version... I need to tweak some minor changes yet. The update will be probably ready for tomorrow.

fHg8WIZ.jpg

Oh, wow! I didn't even know this was possible! This is going to be amazing! I'm actually finding it hard to get as involved with KSP without KSPRC. I'll be eagerly awaiting the 1.1 release. All hail Proot!

1 minute ago, SaintWacko said:

Oh, wow! I didn't even know this was possible! This is going to be amazing! I'm actually finding it hard to get as involved with KSP without KSPRC. I'll be eagerly awaiting the 1.1 release. All hail Proot!

So true.. The game just feels.. Nakked..? Without Proots work.

2 hours ago, Proot said:

Horraay i was just messing around with old 0.5 KSPRC in 1.1 and must say it looks gorgeous already but collisions with terrain scatters will add lot of fun in gameplay for sure... Kerbals seems to be always ready to hit some rocks n' rolls at least in my game :D

Edit: I should maybe ask this in Texture Replacer thread but since i got this error from 0.5 ksprc textures i'll just leave it here too. Several game crashes while doing Mun mission. I'm using Texture Replacer Pre-release version for 1.1 so anyone knows what is there anyway i can fix this? thanks :)

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelColD with unloaded map TextureReplacer/Default/NewMunSurfaceMapDiffuse.dds of path TextureReplacer/Default/NewMunSurfaceMapDiffuse.dds, autoload = True

Edited by Murdox

Hola Proot, acabo de descubrir tu trabajo y lo veo visualmente increíble. Yo ya tengo instalados algunos mods gráficos como EVA y Scatterer pero me faltaría usar tus texturas para las superficies de los cuerpos celestes. ¿Es posible seleccionarlas y añadirlas a gamedata sin comprometer su funcionamiento y la del resto de mods? o si me compensa dejar únicamente tu mod. 

Gracias por tu tiempo y tu contribución a esta comunidad.

46 minutes ago, Holyvision said:

Can we at least get this guy some Bengay... or an ice-pack... or something? Maybe a few dozen energy drinks?

:confused:.

Proot happily (at least I'd assume he's happy to get donations) accepts donations for his work.  There is a donate button which leads to Paypal in the OP from which you can send him funds to get whatever it is he would need, be it Bengay, ice-packs, energy drinks, coffee, pay rent, internet, etc...

23 hours ago, Murdox said:

Horraay i was just messing around with old 0.5 KSPRC in 1.1 and must say it looks gorgeous already but collisions with terrain scatters will add lot of fun in gameplay for sure... Kerbals seems to be always ready to hit some rocks n' rolls at least in my game :D

Edit: I should maybe ask this in Texture Replacer thread but since i got this error from 0.5 ksprc textures i'll just leave it here too. Several game crashes while doing Mun mission. I'm using Texture Replacer Pre-release version for 1.1 so anyone knows what is there anyway i can fix this? thanks :)

[OD] ERROR: getting pixelColD with unloaded map TextureReplacer/Default/NewMunSurfaceMapDiffuse.dds of path TextureReplacer/Default/NewMunSurfaceMapDiffuse.dds, autoload = True

(1) A new version of TextureRrplacer for 1.1 is out.  Ignore the thread title.  Check the github page.

(2) KSPRC looks great under 1.1, but a couple things obviously are borked.  Visors reflections just aren't there. Not a big issue imho.  But I just did a night launch and the smoke/plume textures aren't rendering.  It looks like the rocket is climbing up a big pile of confetti.  Deleting the various smoke/plume textures from KSPRC solves the issue.

1 hour ago, Sandworm said:

(1) A new version of TextureRrplacer for 1.1 is out.  Ignore the thread title.  Check the github page.

(2) KSPRC looks great under 1.1, but a couple things obviously are borked.  Visors reflections just aren't there. Not a big issue imho.  But I just did a night launch and the smoke/plume textures aren't rendering.  It looks like the rocket is climbing up a big pile of confetti.  Deleting the various smoke/plume textures from KSPRC solves the issue.

Could just be how I got it working, but additionally, one Kerbal is missing a head texture (or rather, his head is just a blank white, like an untextured part)--the one in the lab coat. Pretty minor issue. 

1 hour ago, Sandworm said:

Sorry forgot to mention completely that i was using latest TextureReplacer (2.4.13) version while got these errors yesterday and several gamecrashes near Mun. And yeah i noticed that confetti effect also with some smoke/plume textures so deleted em also :D Pretty much using only suits/skyboxes atm. Thanks Sandworm!

Here are some screen shots of some KSPRC launches.  I got around the engine plume issues by using real plumes stock configuration (which I helped configure a while back with @Felger).  

The first is a good shot of scatterer and KSPRC.

The second is of the beautiful reflection on the ocean with a bit of lens flare.

The third is of the plumes and the KSPRC background.

The fourth is of a Mk3 shuttle using the new shuttle boosters and a Kerbal Konstructs launch tower with my personal smokescreen (maxed) real plume effects mixed with @Proot's. :) 

1 hour ago, Probus said:

Here are some screen shots of some KSPRC launches.  I got around the engine plume issues by using real plumes stock configuration (which I helped configure a while back with @Felger).....

The fourth is of a Mk3 shuttle using the new shuttle boosters and a Kerbal Konstructs launch tower with my personal smokescreen (maxed) real plume effects mixed with @Proot's. :) 

Evil, you dangle such sweet treats in front of us like we're a bunch of cats.  You totally forgot to put science parts for teh science on that Mk3 shuttle!  If you look closely you can almost make out the form of Bill running out of the smoke. 

Can't wait!

17 minutes ago, Proot said:

Sorry for the delay. I'm following this tutorial by @Poodmund before the update: more and better clouds with less memory usage!

Definitely no need to be sorry for delays and especially if working with improvements like this is! :wink: Didn't even noticed that Pood have made that kind of guide for cube maps and definitely interesting reading for myself too cause i've been also working with some texturing/cubemaps with other games lately. It's been always interesting to see how other guys doing their work and also you can learn something new or even how to do things easier/less pain way. I honestly admire how you both Proot & Pood work for these stunning visualmods in KSP :) Thanks!

Edited by Murdox

32 minutes ago, Proot said:
Sorry for the delay. I'm following this tutorial by @Poodmund before the update: more and better clouds with less memory usage!

No way dude....  I am still trying to get all the other mods in and working..

I will wait a year for this (OK well not quite that long), the work is awesome.

NO APOLOGIES..  :D

Will this work well with the following graphic mods (or am I creating some redundancies with some of these)?

• Distant Object Enhancement
  • Environmental Visual Enhancements
  • Stock Visual Enhancements
  • Planetshine

Thanks for the brainy information! :)

2 minutes ago, jpinard said:

Will this work well with the following graphic mods (or am I creating some redundancies with some of these)?

• Distant Object Enhancement
  • Environmental Visual Enhancements
  • Stock Visual Enhancements
  • Planetshine

Thanks for the brainy information! :)

KSPRC depends on all these mods, as far as I know.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.