[1.1.2] Kerbal Konstructs v0.9.7.1 - Slopey Glidey

AlphaAsh

i have a weird bug that happens then a launchpads model goes above the height of the launchpad

OO09jof.png

is this to do with the 1.0.5 breaking and if so does anybody know how to fix this

using patched kk and patch on top of this page 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2016 at 7:45 AM, sashan said:

Okay, interim release does work. What's confusing me is that there are no buildings in space center view at all. 

You likely need to still install KerbinSide (the buildings/bases themselves). The Interim release archive was the Konstructs framework.

On 01/24/2016 at 0:33 PM, popeter45 said:

i have a weird bug that happens then a launchpads model goes above the height of the launchpad

OO09jof.png

is this to do with the 1.0.5 breaking and if so does anybody know how to fix this

using patched kk and patch on top of this page 

I get this too. Stumped

What is the status of this mod?  I see it available in CKAN, v. 0.9.5.0.1, I see the interm release at the top of this page, there is some sort of patch, etc.

I'm asking because I'm writing a mod which will (I hope) interact with KK, and I need to know if this mod is dead, alive, who to contact, etc.

Help, please.

LGG

14 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Also, @AlphaAsh, I'd like to discuss your API with you, specifically regarding launchsites.  I'm going to need to get a list of launchsites from your mod, and then to be able to tell it which one to activate

LGG

I have had little time for KSP modding lately due to actual paying work. This coincided with changes in KSP 1.0.5 breaking static colliders and thus compatibility of Kerbal Konstructs with that version of KSP. Members of the community and fans of the mod have put together an interim version to work with 1.0.5, which I've left with them to support, although I am hoping to find time this week to get the version on SpaceDock.info updated to the one they've graciously put together.

I am waiting on KSP 1.1 before doing anything more with Kerbal Konstructs. KSP 1.1 is likely going to need a major overhaul of Kerbal Konstructs, especially the GUI. If I have more free time then I fully intend to carry on working on KK.

The very latest source for Kerbal Konstructs is on GitHub and that's where you should start to get your head around KK's admittedly messy API.

On 2/18/2016 at 8:03 AM, AlphaAsh said:

The very latest source for Kerbal Konstructs is on GitHub and that's where you should start to get your head around KK's admittedly messy API.

It doesn't appear that the latest code is on github.  On the first page, the right panel shows as seperate from the main panel, but the code I got from Github doesn't have that, the right panel is part of the main panel

1 minute ago, Joshwoo69 said:

@AlphaAsh can you update the release with the new patch : link

This when installed finds all statics and adds "Convexcollider = all"

This will be the universal solution so we users will not have to mandle with cfgs.

I'll get KK and KerbinSide updated on SpaceDock.info in a bit np

Hi guys like many it seems I've just returned to ksp and modding (yay)  just a quick question, I have some old static addons I made way back in 2014, some of them feature animate on click, for things like lighting and radar scanners and stuff, so is animate on click still a thing?? I've rummaged the cfg's for this and the latest kerbinside but can't seem to find it anywhere ( forgive me if i've just miissed it though)

58 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi guys like many it seems I've just returned to ksp and modding (yay)  just a quick question, I have some old static addons I made way back in 2014, some of them feature animate on click, for things like lighting and radar scanners and stuff, so is animate on click still a thing?? I've rummaged the cfg's for this and the latest kerbinside but can't seem to find it anywhere ( forgive me if i've just miissed it though)

I left the legacy functionality of that in Kerbal Konstructs but it's not been tested recently, so it may well have been impacted. Worth a try.

24 minutes ago, AlphaAsh said:

I left the legacy functionality of that in Kerbal Konstructs but it's not been tested recently, so it may well have been impacted. Worth a try.

hI, cheers for speedy response . and i can happily report that everything works as it should , well happy bunny, just started making excessively complex suspension systems again and desperately needed my rockpiles as a test facility, and thanks guys for keeping this alive, still one of my all time favourites

• 3 weeks later...

Two questions :

Is it possible to disable access to the default KSC launchpad and/or runway ? (presuming some other valid site is set as the default via a MM patch or whatever)

Is there an updated tutorial? The link from the OP isn't working since the forum upgrades and I've lost my bookmark.

5 hours ago, tjsnh said:

Two questions :

Is it possible to disable access to the default KSC launchpad and/or runway ? (presuming some other valid site is set as the default via a MM patch or whatever)

Is there an updated tutorial? The link from the OP isn't working since the forum upgrades and I've lost my bookmark.

1- Nope, sorry.

2 - The primary tutorial is the second post of this thread, the post under the OP. Just scroll down. It is a little out-of-date, since KK has been heavily updated since that was written, but should still be helpful. Also it's formatting has gone a bit wonky thanks to the wonders of the new forum software that does a great job of supporting carefully laid out posts like it.

Hi @AlphaAsh,

some players requested me to add compatibility for Kerbal Konstructs to my rescale mod (SigmaDimensions, link in my sig)

since I couldn't see anything altitude-related in the cfgs of KK I guess either the stuff is put on the surface regardless of what the radius of the planet is, or the altitudes are hardcoded into the dll

any help you can give me in understanding this mod is very apreciated :)