All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thread to complain bout stuff

This stupid cold won't go away!!!
  3. Have you ever been to eeloo in career mode

Ion propulsion is generally useless in stock KSP because delta-V and mass on orbit are so easy to come by, you don't have to worry about storing your fuels, and it's pretty cheap to move around the system to begin with. It's an interesting toy but I'd put an Ant (or whatever the hell we're naming engines now) with a couple of fuel tanks under my probe pretty much any day of the week.
  4. The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

You know you're playing KSP when you think you finished the mission perfectly, and you check the forum and see someone did it better.
  5. Damn my boosters!

Damn your boosters indeed! How are they going faster than you? This does not sound like a cool situation.
  6. The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

You play to much KSP when you throw away your Sims 4 collectors edition and start Playing Sims 4 in KSP... Originally created by forum user "katateochi"
  7. Thread to complain bout stuff

I don't want to know.
  8. [1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

Sifting dirt gives you small amounts of stuff proportional to the planetary average. It's only suitable for small-scale production-if you want anything more than a tiny dribble of stuff, set up a mining outpost somewhere.
  9. Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

Granted. You will always know exactly how to make google.com appear first in the list on a google search. I wish for a completely safe sandwich.
  10. [1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

heh. found a biome spot with high ammounts of dirt. so good spot to sift there.never found anything so high when scanning.
  11. Minmus Lander Design Problems

More vessels = more cost? I'm really into isru so it suits my playstyle to reuse everything, each to their own of course...
  12. The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

When you watch Apollo 13 and think "This isn't that bad, guys." That's me... like every day.
  13. LinkSpace - The New Player

This is unlikely. SpaceX have been very careful to keep the fine details of their technology secret. In fact, they've gone so far as to take out no patents on their technology, because they know Chinese companies have been known to have low regard for U.S. patent law. I mean, sure, LinkSpace can copy some superficial stuff-but there's more to rocket science than booster layouts, and knowing what SpaceX has done is not the same as knowing how they did it.
  14. Photography Showcase Thread!

Hmmmm... I'm on Win10 and can see them just fine. 2 blue cars, correct?
  15. @Laie I would also find it a interesting challenge to go to Eve's mountain top, land as many kerbals there as you can and go back to Kerbin. This will limit the Eve goal to óne location (makes things easier me thinks) The only hassle is building something that can get to that specific location. You'd need to glide there or use a trajectory mod if this challenge is going to allow that. Cloud mods obscure the location so it would be difficult to glide to if installed. Ofcourse one would use a new install for this... I only send a max of 3 Kerbals to Eve and back from surface level, and that was quite painfull to accomplish on a somewhat small design. @sevenperforce I've only read those threads from a while back, but there was a "Eve Rocks" challenge a long time ago. These contesters had no problem going from Kerbin to Eve and back. So why is it necessary to lower any bars these days? But 'if' your argument holds true then I have to agree with this. We don't want people running for the hills.
  16. Right. Jeb wants to go to SPACE. For the most part, SSTOs can barely reach LKO, which doesn't really count as space, and only get even that far after a disproportionately vast expenditure of time, effort, money, and test pilot lives, especially considering their very limited payloads. SSTOs are thus seen as a form of punishment.
  17. Damn my boosters!

Ill try! Yep, when they're over. Unfortunately sepatrons aren't available to me yet, EDIT: Removing nose cones seems to have fixed it! Thanks.
  18. Weather Chat Megathread

The movie Twister comes to mind, with the little science transmitting packages released by 'Dorothy'. I have to wonder why: With today's technology, why aren't there dropsondes which ride with the winds (balloons), never mind just falling down through them (chutes).
  19. LinkSpace - The New Player

Tethered hover tests.
  20. Пока ведь ещё нет никаких списков модов с фильтрами по локализации? CKAN случаем не планирует добавить такой функционал?
  21. Photography Showcase Thread!

@Kokoro I cannot see them on MacOS. I tested Firefox, Chrome, and even Safari.
  22. Aircraft woes. Control issues.

Most of the time I dont have those. But got it, deflection of control surfaces taken in consideration. Well there we maybe should agree to disagree. A bit of risk can be fun, as long as one is prepared to deal with the consequences.
  23. Eclipse in KSP

Oh nice! Thanks
  24. Smallest SSTO Challenge

Please tell me that has the vessel name Chuf Chuf or Mitsy
  1. Load more activity