Rate the signature of the user above you

Kreuzung

• 2 weeks later...

Does the sentient creature of Homo sapiens species whom resides the mortal incarnation of their soul performing physical exertions on their body in order to electronically translate such utilized movements into computational inputs to manipulate the non-existent representational avatar visible to the person who is relaying this request, of whose legal identity is unspecified thus beyond attainable for the consciousness of the body designated to myself, presumably to be totally compos mentis, of whom has been unmeticulously selected by myself to be the person identified to be the recipient of this request, colloquially designated as "you", consciously and definitively possess with no shred of doubt in mind regarding the intricate mental recollection process otherwise known as memory, means of identifiable and locally understandable methods of travel commonly referred to as directions, additionally referred to as "de wae" in local terms, of which when relayed through speech is not a paraprosdokian nor archaic in use of words and is preferably perspicuously delivered into which I, the individual expecting a reply, have a positive attitude and wholesome preference towards received directions, which will prompt me to commute towards a location unspecified by myself in which I lucidly transcend reality into the world of dreams in order to indentify an inchoate experience I expect to participate in which I anticipate to revel in and be entertained by such event, of which levels of relish are to be conceived as significantly above the typical state of human beings that are neutral in levels of happiness with no excess enjoyment or dissatisfaction.

8/10

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I saw a similar one about profile banners, but judging by the fact that nobody uses profile banners, I'll try siggies.

Please quote or mantion the user who you rate so they can see their rating. Use a scale of 1-10.

Rate mine (totally not an advertisement to Project Voyage) to start.

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.