[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

That's just the conditional that requires not having TAC LS installed to be active. TAC LS patches all fuel cells into being different modules, it would cause all sorts of b9 'missing module' errors if not handled with !TacLifeSupport (the '!' is 'not')

15 minutes ago, Rodger said:

That's just the conditional that requires not having TAC LS installed to be active. TAC LS patches all fuel cells into being different modules, it would cause all sorts of b9 'missing module' errors if not handled with !TacLifeSupport (the '!' is 'not')

Ah, gotcha. This is annoying, the fuel cells used to work, but not now, and IDK why. Maybe a mod conflict? But I wouldn't know which two or three are fighting each other... 

1 hour ago, MashAndBangers said:

Go Fast, Go high, Gooooo TEAM!...  yeah something like that

MxCYFIO.pngPpq3kr0.pngHprBHVX.pngjaViaHO.pngmqC9aM4.pngBHn3crq.png

The X-15 with delta wings kinda reminds me of Dyna-Soar...

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, GoldForest said:

Yeah, deleting the water producing module did nothing. Hmmm... 

Looking at the log it says "!TacLifeSupport." 

I don't have Tac, does that have something to do with it? 

! in front of a Variable (in this Case TacLifeSupport   means **NOT** TacLifeSupport  AKA you only pass this variable check if you do not have TACLS.

Most commonly seen as != or "Not equal to"

Edited by Pappystein

1 hour ago, MashAndBangers said:

Go Fast, Go high, Gooooo TEAM!...  yeah something like that

MxCYFIO.pngPpq3kr0.pngHprBHVX.pngjaViaHO.pngmqC9aM4.pngBHn3crq.png

Kinda Sad that an X-15 pilot is who crashed into XB-70A-02   RIP Joe Walker, RIP Lt Carl Cross!

Coincidentally Joe Walker was supposed to have his first flight in XB-70A-02 the very next day  :(

18 hours ago, GoldForest said:

Ah, gotcha. This is annoying, the fuel cells used to work, but not now, and IDK why. Maybe a mod conflict? But I wouldn't know which two or three are fighting each other... 

Apparently it's RPM. Like I said - a weird one lol

1 hour ago, Rodger said:

Apparently it's RPM. Like I said - a weird one lol

RPM is stopping the H/O fuel cell from working?.... That is weird... Got a fix for it? Besides deleting RPM?

3 hours ago, yourboi said:

@CobaltWolf Would you consider to add a stockalike mars exploration rover and pathfinder plus their landing system in this 1.14 update?

Doubtful, considering BDB isn't stockalike :cool:

1 hour ago, GoldForest said:

RPM is stopping the H/O fuel cell from working?.... That is weird... Got a fix for it? Besides deleting RPM?

Well, I just tried it with RPM and it worked fine too. I'd suggest at least updating RPM first to see if that fixes it https://github.com/FirstPersonKSP/RasterPropMonitor/releases - looks like the one you have is 2 minor patches old. However it looks like some other mod is also doing what RPM did instead, causing the same bug.

Another option to try is to save the craft after switching to H/O, then re-loading it. Failing that you could make a patch to just set H/O to be the default option for these fuel cells.

4 minutes ago, Rodger said:

Well, I just tried it with RPM and it worked fine too. I'd suggest at least updating RPM first to see if that fixes it https://github.com/FirstPersonKSP/RasterPropMonitor/releases - looks like the one you have is 2 minor patches old. However it looks like some other mod is also doing what RPM did instead, causing the same bug.

Another option to try is to save the craft after switching to H/O, then re-loading it. Failing that you could make a patch to just set H/O to be the default option for these fuel cells.

I already updated, no luck. Hmmm. Yeah, I have a lot of IVA mods, so no idea which one it could be. 

RPM - Which we ruled out
ASET
DE IVA Extention
MOARdV

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, GoldForest said:

I already updated, no luck. Hmmm. Yeah, I have a lot of IVA mods, so no idea which one it could be. 

RPM - Which we ruled out
ASET
DE IVA Extention
MOARdV

For now, you can use this patch instead of the other CRP Fuel Cells patch (remove that one) to force H/O fuel cells on the Apollo SM and LM ascent stages. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/966275238851653732/1241734880971198587/HOFuelcellsbydefaultforbuggedB9.cfg

I haven't done the Gemini ones, as they already start with the fuel cell switch in the part so would require a bit more effort to patch.

Edited by Rodger

2 hours ago, MashAndBangers said:

This post is brought to you by the X-15 Gang

Nicely done. Now do a runway landing after a flight. :P

BTW, Cobalt, still waiting for the white variant. :D

Thanks to that Scourge probe we got enough budget for the next mission.

Mission: Manned Flyby of Windswept.

Payload: Gemini Spacecraft named Beaufort (Cookie for name reference).

Crew: Valentina and Bill.

Launch Vehicle: Saturn V with a Centaur.

dhfljqs-f913349f-ce99-4238-ab28-1c76ce92293a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpxcy1mOTEzMzQ5Zi1jZTk5LTQyMzgtYWIyOC0xYzc2Y2U5MjI5M2EuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.B1U8lrGTH3BNXV4ixSMtpyWJWAZW3Q6lHcBGAU9J14U

The rest of the launch.

Spoiler

dhfljqn-e33c59be-57b5-4856-9b81-27d85271a360.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpxbi1lMzNjNTliZS01N2I1LTQ4NTYtOWI4MS0yN2Q4NTI3MWEzNjAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.UfHNenFqv41J-2-1Vi32dy5Qx3YtfIKD3Pyn5r_gsAc

dhfljqh-f7ab8fe1-e004-48eb-b536-fcc77eabd1bc.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpxaC1mN2FiOGZlMS1lMDA0LTQ4ZWItYjUzNi1mY2M3N2VhYmQxYmMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.SjRSrkUWK1BpbCejchnQU52jotwamcK7Zkxv5bvNhiI

I even remembered to turn of the center engine halfway or so.

dhfljqc-05eabd09-a5e9-4686-b6df-6095ecf6bb15.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpxYy0wNWVhYmQwOS1hNWU5LTQ2ODYtYjZkZi02MDk1ZWNmNmJiMTUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.DTCOXAP4kRQf2zM39FwUFMg0732QYpNsSxpvef8gq1A

dhfljq5-64741563-af13-45dc-b1f4-3ab3b1957e01.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpxNS02NDc0MTU2My1hZjEzLTQ1ZGMtYjFmNC0zYWIzYjE5NTdlMDEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.UdxN3JojtLMYWFQBr_6vlNKvkfATyaYf3T7WM4U5fSs

After we got into Frontier orbit we waited for our time and went for it

dhfljpz-20385786-1b55-4f3f-abcd-de771d1d374b.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpwei0yMDM4NTc4Ni0xYjU1LTRmM2YtYWJjZC1kZTc3MWQxZDM3NGIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ww_TWd60pFRSGvFZaXc6CyNI5TjIM7JqbmSS4MXkwXk

After a long time cramped in a ship the size of a VW our crew entered Windswept's SOI and unlike the unmanned test we kept the S-IV stage on due to almost running out of fuel in the test (It paid off big time.)

dhfljpv-23bd6afd-e42e-48f2-9280-1adbd22d333e.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpwdi0yM2JkNmFmZC1lNDJlLTQ4ZjItOTI4MC0xYWRiZDIyZDMzM2UuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.w4O77nJQQ8yO1-KWe7CMrTrLRvq58njO4cQS7fI1FvI

dhfljpq-323711f4-3154-4d0b-9f86-bf054896f837.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpwcS0zMjM3MTFmNC0zMTU0LTRkMGItOWY4Ni1iZjA1NDg5NmY4MzcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.lvhuUviox6ICwu71fscnW4m_y1nA6oBhZLmzQIh19SY

Val became the first Kerbal to EVA out above a different planet and it was broadcasted live.

dhfljpj-b795dbeb-4dc4-4a07-a819-fa527b182d0d.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpwai1iNzk1ZGJlYi00ZGM0LTRhMDctYTgxOS1mYTUyN2IxODJkMGQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.wijmUOtTSYi4iugRcqe68XAC-zfTWCw5yB-A9scNkwQ

Unfortunately Val's EVA was short lived due to the flyby was half day and half night.

dhfljpf-86dfa61f-0a14-4c55-98cc-7eeafa933aef.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpwZi04NmRmYTYxZi0wYTE0LTRjNTUtOThjYy03ZWVhZmE5MzNhZWYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.UchG6Q6E1rZg1aStpA_iUPWNHP2QbgMYoe_xJAHUllo

dhfljpc-fb70e3dd-95f6-4bbe-a73a-900da68f1b35.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpwYy1mYjcwZTNkZC05NWY2LTRiYmUtYTczYS05MDBkYTY4ZjFiMzUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.H0gKFY-hnyOdojx_pf1Or4aPopZe464gTSKZv92RGFY

One last shot of Bill checking the panels before dark.

dhfljp8-b0691f03-942b-41cc-b0da-3018c5e965a4.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpwOC1iMDY5MWYwMy05NDJiLTQxY2MtYjBkYS0zMDE4YzVlOTY1YTQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8JdEQaojJG2ntrT-0yNylbxBQ9kqXillRLBg1urlifk

After more another enduring trip we made it back to Frontier.

dhfljp5-5b47b140-2d27-4f29-b36e-358210efe5e5.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpwNS01YjQ3YjE0MC0yZDI3LTRmMjktYjM2ZS0zNTgyMTBlZmU1ZTUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.YBfX725Klt-aPIpeS9x8Rn8nN62tShYmwmd_r-YLZ2M

dhfljoz-56fa3292-099e-4605-97d1-c3bfcadf3bc9.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpvei01NmZhMzI5Mi0wOTllLTQ2MDUtOTdkMS1jM2JmY2FkZjNiYzkuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.KxZ79o-HqzqgAufQl7XGhpCsEQ9ylfz8sHuVGUDIR3Q

dhfljoo-23f66bb7-6211-4952-b2da-361d74f543a0.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjZWQwODZiLWE1MGMtNGIxZC1iZmZiLWJkYTlmMTk4Mjc1ZlwvZGhmbGpvby0yM2Y2NmJiNy02MjExLTQ5NTItYjJkYS0zNjFkNzRmNTQzYTAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Pv43GkQsGxcvPgEPRrF1FZQoE-NTFQy_xPaI9T5bsIQ

Reentry wasn't bad only sustained about.....14G. Atleast we didn't burn up ^^;

Overall the Saturn V technically has more than enough Delta V but given my skills and patience even with Mechjeb I tend to use alot lol.

On 5/19/2024 at 5:28 AM, GuyWhoEnjoysFlyingThings said:

Hello. I hate building rockets, and I suck. Someone told me there were pre made rockets, but I don't see them. Where can I find these? Thanks

Hello and welcome, well, just install the mod and build your own. Here's the link to the wiki made by Friznit where you can find all the build guides for BDB's rockets which are made for planet packs with a 2.7x scale (like JNSQ or KSRSS).

In the wiki you'll have the instructions for making the most iconic rockets used by NASA.

Have fun.

On 5/19/2024 at 7:28 PM, GuyWhoEnjoysFlyingThings said:

Hello. I hate building rockets, and I suck. Someone told me there were pre made rockets, but I don't see them. Where can I find these? Thanks

There should also be craft files bundled with the mod, or you can download them here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zs3pNmk7jpGIn7Zg4pzAbg5WfLQnBVa7/view?usp=sharing

On 5/19/2024 at 5:28 AM, GuyWhoEnjoysFlyingThings said:

5 minutes ago, Rodger said:

There should also be craft files bundled with the mod, or you can download them here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zs3pNmk7jpGIn7Zg4pzAbg5WfLQnBVa7/view?usp=sharing

Some additional craft files if you're interested. This mod has gone through a lot (in the best way), so some of the original craft files are older than others. Made these as an addendum/update to the existing fleet.
https://kerbalx.com/ManateeAerospace/Saturn-V-Skylab
https://kerbalx.com/ManateeAerospace/Titan-LDC
https://kerbalx.com/ManateeAerospace/LEM-Shelter
https://kerbalx.com/ManateeAerospace/LEM-Taxi
https://kerbalx.com/ManateeAerospace/Vulcan-564 - this one requires an extra mod here:

With that said, I encourage you give making your own rockets/spacecraft a chance. It can be overwhelming, especially with such diverse parts mods as BDB, but once you get the hang of it you can make unique designs you can call your own (or you can join me and @GoldForest in the dark side and make abominations of spaceflight engineering).

3 minutes ago, Blufor878 said:

Some additional craft files if you're interested. This mod has gone through a lot (in the best way), so some of the original craft files are older than others. Made these as an addendum/update to the existing fleet.
https://kerbalx.com/ManateeAerospace/Saturn-V-Skylab
https://kerbalx.com/ManateeAerospace/Titan-LDC
https://kerbalx.com/ManateeAerospace/LEM-Shelter
https://kerbalx.com/ManateeAerospace/LEM-Taxi
https://kerbalx.com/ManateeAerospace/Vulcan-564 - this one requires an extra mod here:

With that said, I encourage you give making your own rockets/spacecraft a chance. It can be overwhelming, especially with such diverse parts mods as BDB, but once you get the hang of it you can make unique designs you can call your own (or you can join me and @GoldForest in the dark side and make abominations of spaceflight engineering).

Hey! I do not make dark side stuff! I make light side stuff! Like C-8 and C-8B!

1 hour ago, Gupyzer0 said:

Hello and welcome, well, just install the mod and build your own. Here's the link to the wiki made by Friznit where you can find all the build guides for BDB's rockets which are made for planet packs with a 2.7x scale (like JNSQ or KSRSS).

In the wiki you'll have the instructions for making the most iconic rockets used by NASA.

Have fun.

Wow, I truly appreciate every single one of your responses, and I didn't think I'd get that much feedback. I have tried making my own rockets, and I won't quit until I get good, but I also want to learn the game's core fundamentals before I go out a bit more, I guess it's just my playstyle? Thank you all

6 minutes ago, Blufor878 said:

Another thing that can make it less daunting is installing Community Category Kit, and parts from different rocket families will get sorted into different part categories on the left