Devnote Tuesday: Coming Wednesday!

KasperVld

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post to inform you that the devnotes will not be posted today due to lack of time. I'm currently away studying and the people over in Mexico are up to their necks in work as well. I'm not sure at what time the devnotes will come out tomorrow, but you should expect both the Devnotes and the regular Video Wednesday to pop up :)

Apologies to everyone who has been eagerly watching this space!

Best of luck Kasper :). It's finals week for me and my guess it's the same for you. I was up until 3:30 Monday finishing a project which 3 other people where supposed to help out on. I hope you don't have anyone like that in your studies. Take your time and when in doubt you always have Wherner von Kerman to aid. :)

I was going to ask about U5.3 for 1.1, but after reading the patch notes for it it sounds like UT picked December the 8th ahead of time and then pitched what they had out the door on that day, too many 'known issues'

Pity since it has OpenGL4.5 support, particles in their own graphics thread, asynchronous texture streaming and shader handling improvements

Looking forward to tomorrow though!

21 minutes ago, NoMrBond said:

I was going to ask about U5.3 for 1.1, but after reading the patch notes for it it sounds like UT picked December the 8th ahead of time and then pitched what they had out the door on that day, too many 'known issues'

Pity since it has OpenGL4.5 support, particles in their own graphics thread, asynchronous texture streaming and shader handling improvements

Looking forward to tomorrow though!

I gave up waiting and moved to Ubuntu Gnome 64bit this week so I could run KSP 64bit Linux... even with minimal part mods, the number of craft in orbit to do RemoteTech was already bumping me up against the memory limit after 2 hours of play, and I haven't even left Kerbin SOI yet (still building out infrastructure).

(At the moment, I have no way to play my Windows-only Steam games.  Oh well, I've only been buying SteamOS-compatible games for a while, so it's not that dire.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.