Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

24 minutes ago, RoketMan said:

Is the launch still on Sunday?

If it is is, I still need the Skype chat, and server info.

No,the launch is on temperary hold i belive

Edit: Theirs a post on page 60 by Zoo,that explains alot

Edited by agent 902

1 hour ago, agent 902 said:

Hey,im not on the list,im LOD

Can you edit the scheduling document?

Can I join? I would like to be part of the flight crew when possible and anything else at some other times. I am also interested in the autonomous docking probe but i want to know the extent of the autonomy wanted.

Edited by Ethan3369

2 hours ago, Ethan3369 said:

Can I join? I would like to be part of the flight crew when possible and anything else at some other times. I am also interested in the autonomous docking probe but i want to know the extent of the autonomy wanted.

Flight crew will be rare, we are in need for more of mission control crew. What we want from the autonomous docking probe is a probe that can launch, hop into orbit and dock all on it's own using kOS.

24 minutes ago, LorenLuke said:

If you have room on either the rocket design team or in mission control, color me interested.

We have plenty of space. :) What do you want to be?

5 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

We have plenty of space. :) What do you want to be?

Like I said, rocket design, or for MC, whatever you may need. Preferences for mission control would likely be tracking or whatever post governs flight control out of atmosphere (e.g. trans-lunar insertion, etc. EDIT: I guess that'd be either some flight dynamics officer, which isn't listed, or the guidance officer.).

Edited by LorenLuke

9 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Can you edit the scheduling document?

yes,do i need to make any changes??

I have port forwarding but I am unfamiliar with Telemachus though I can forward any port.

quick question: Should I design a launcher or do you have something designed suitable for putting slightly less than one ton into orbit? 

9 minutes ago, Ethan3369 said:

I have port forwarding but I am unfamiliar with Telemachus though I can forward any port.

quick question: Should I design a launcher or do you have something designed suitable for putting slightly less than one ton into orbit? 

Read up on the mod then.

We have a launcher already, however we accept what you can send us (RSS/RO compatible only).

16 minutes ago, Ethan3369 said:

Is the launcher autonomous or do I need the craft file so I can automate it?

Launcher (afaik of) is not. However I know Elad did make some code for launch prior to his leaving. So join the Skype group to learn.

1 hour ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Launcher (afaik of) is not. However I know Elad did make some code for launch prior to his leaving. So join the Skype group to learn.

You cant automate a launcher. but the independence 7 has code for a full launch procedure, consult ike on this he should know the ins and outs of it too. wish you the best of luck!

EladDv. 

Edited by EladDv

On 4/1/2016 at 11:41 PM, Joeythompson31 said:

hey do you guys still need people? id really like to join in and help out

22 hours ago, Ethan3369 said:

20 hours ago, LorenLuke said:

If you have room on either the rocket design team or in mission control, color me interested.

6 hours ago, something said:

So what do you guys need help with?

We have a scheduling document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MeILK2O7hGEbyy6bebOBoHsSdS4OY_daliZnI_n65tQ/edit?usp=sharing

If you'd like to edit it, PM me with your gmail address. 

7 hours ago, Ethan3369 said:

Hi, Ethan!

We already have a 1-tonne launcher, built by @Joco223. It would work well for a small payload.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.