[1.8.1-1] [PLEASE FORK ME] Kopernicus & KittopiaTech

Thomas P.

@Thomas P. @StarCrusher96 I am experiencing a bug that seems to be specific to the Kopernicus / Kerbol Star System mods (I'm not entirely sure which). The bug is described as follows:

Solar panels are outputting about only 3% of their rated Electric Charge. Example: The 3x2 Photovoltaic Panels are rated at 1.64 EC/s but my panels only output .055 EC/s at 100% exposure to sunlight. There seems to be a small variation percentage losses between various solar panels, but the loss among all of them is around 96% - 97%. 

The problem seems to be directly related to kopernicus because when I delete the Kopernicus folder, the bug is gone and the solar panels function properly.. 

Here's what I did:

1. Bug exists

2. I deleted the Kopernicus folder which contains the System.cfg provided by the KSS mod. Bug is gone. Solar panels work fine.

3. I installed the STOCK version of Kopernicus 1.2.2-2 and the bug comes back.... so it seems like the bug is Kopernicus...???

Capture_zpszpj6ra4z.png

4 hours ago, Voodoo8648 said:

@Thomas P. @StarCrusher96 I am experiencing a bug that seems to be specific to the Kopernicus / Kerbol Star System mods (I'm not entirely sure which). The bug is described as follows:

Solar panels are outputting about only 3% of their rated Electric Charge. Example: The 3x2 Photovoltaic Panels are rated at 1.64 EC/s but my panels only output .055 EC/s at 100% exposure to sunlight. There seems to be a small variation percentage losses between various solar panels, but the loss among all of them is around 96% - 97%. 

The problem seems to be directly related to kopernicus because when I delete the Kopernicus folder, the bug is gone and the solar panels function properly.. 

Here's what I did:

1. Bug exists

2. I deleted the Kopernicus folder which contains the System.cfg provided by the KSS mod. Bug is gone. Solar panels work fine.

3. I installed the STOCK version of Kopernicus 1.2.2-2 and the bug comes back.... so it seems like the bug is Kopernicus...???

Capture_zpszpj6ra4z.png

This is not a bug from kopernicus. But something that got introduced in KSS. You just need to read the changelog first.

13 hours ago, Voodoo8648 said:

Here's what I did:

1. Bug exists

I would refrain from using any mod that redistributes modified versions of kopernicus.

kopernicus is very complicated and modifying it requires knowledge of its systems that few people have.

plus, module manager exists for a reason.

regardless, if you really want to use one. you should ask for solutions to who's distributing the faulty kopernicus, not here.

finally, if you have a gazillion mods and have a bug, and removing kopernicus fixes the bug, it doesn't mean kopernicus is the cause. if just means some of the crap installed is probably not interacting with kopernicus correctly.

if you think you have found a bug in kopernicus you'll need to reproduce it in the simplest installation as possible. best if just stock + kopernicus

for more details on a proper bug report click on the nyan cat in my sig

Edited by Sigma88

Can someone please help me? The following configuration has a weird problem:

Spoiler

@Kopernicus:FOR[Total_Rebuild]
{
    Body
    {
        name = Naal
        cacheFile = TotalRebuild/Cache/41-Naal.bin
        Debug
        {
            exportMesh = true
            update = true
        }
        Template
        {
            name = Ike
            removeAllPQSMods = true
        }
        Orbit
        {
            referenceBody = Syppo-Naal
            semiMajorAxis = 45000000
            eccentricity = 0
            inclination = 2
            longitudeOfAscendingNode = 0
            argumentOfPeriapsis = 0
            meanAnomalyAtEpoch = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795
            epoch = 0
            color = #4d719f
        }
        ScaledVersion
        {
            Material
            {
                texture = TotalRebuild/PluginData/Naal_color.dds
                normals = TotalRebuild/PluginData/Naal_normal.dds
            }
        }
        Properties
        {
            description = Naal
            radius = 400000
            geeASL = 0.7
        }
        PQS
        {
            Mods
            {
                VertexHeightMap
                {
                    map = TotalRebuild/PluginData/Naal_height.dds
                    deformity = 2500
                    scaleDeformityByRadius = false
                    offset = 1000
                    enabled = true
                    order = 5
                }
                VertexHeightNoise
                {
                    deformity = 1500
                    octaves = 2
                    frequency = 4
                    persistence = 0.2
                    seed = 23589
                    noiseType = RiggedMultifractal
                    mode = Low
                    enabled = true
                    order = 7
                }
                VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute
                {
                    deformity = 500
                    octaves = 8
                    frequency = 17
                    persistence = 0.2
                    seed = 82359
                    enabled = true
                    order = 15
                }
                VertexColorMap
                {
                    map = TotalRebuild/PluginData/Naal_color.dds
                    enabled = true
                    order = 20
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

.body file:

Spoiler

//===============================================================================================================//
//=====  Kopernicus 1.2.1-3 - (BuildDate: 22.11.2016 16:25:38; AssemblyHash: qO++Qbk5j+mkUU6p4225pG7Zl2Y=)  =====//
//===============================================================================================================//
[LOG 21:44:12]: Logger "Naal.Body" was created
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Template in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removePQS in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removeAtmosphere in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removeOcean in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removePQSMods in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.StringCollectionParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removeAllPQSMods in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removeProgressTree in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removeCoronas in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Template: Using Template "Ike"
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removing mods from pqs Ike
[LOG 21:44:12]: Creating blacklist
[LOG 21:44:12]: Blacklist count = 4
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding all found PQSMods in pqs Ike
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeight
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_AltitudeAlpha
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_VertexSimplexNoiseColor
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_VertexColorMap
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSLandControl
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSCity
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeight
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_AltitudeAlpha
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexSimplexNoiseColor
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexColorMap
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSLandControl
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSCity
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target cacheFile in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target cbNameLater in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target flightGlobalsIndex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target finalizeOrbit in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target randomMainMenuBody in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Properties in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target description in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target radius in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target geeASL in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mass in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target gravParameter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target rotates in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target rotationPeriod in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target tidallyLocked in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target initialRotation in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target inverseRotThresholdAltitude in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target albedo in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target emissivity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target coreTemperatureOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target isHomeWorld in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target timewarpAltitudeLimits in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericCollectionParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target sphereOfInfluence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target hillSphere in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target solarRotationPeriod in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target navballSwitchRadiusMult in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target navballSwitchRadiusMultLow in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target ScienceValues in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target biomeMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MapSOParser_RGB`1[CBAttributeMapSO])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target nonExactThreshold in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target exactSearch in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target useTheInName in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target selectable in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target RDVisibility in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader+RDVisibility])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target maxZoom in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Via surface G, set gravParam to 1098344800000, mass to 1.64568719583823E+22
[LOG 21:44:12]: --------- Science Values ------------
[LOG 21:44:12]: LandedDataValue = 8
[LOG 21:44:12]: SplashedDataValue = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: FlyingLowDataValue = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: FlyingHighDataValue = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: InSpaceLowDataValue = 7
[LOG 21:44:12]: InSpaceHighDataValue = 5
[LOG 21:44:12]: RecoveryValue = 5
[LOG 21:44:12]: flyingAltitudeThreshold = 18000
[LOG 21:44:12]: spaceAltitudeThreshold = 50000
[LOG 21:44:12]: --------------------------------------
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Polar Lowlands : RGBA(0.000, 0.988, 1.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Midlands : RGBA(0.659, 0.000, 1.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Eastern Mountain Ridge : RGBA(1.000, 0.024, 0.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Western Mountain Ridge : RGBA(1.000, 0.518, 0.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Lowlands : RGBA(0.965, 1.000, 0.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: South Eastern Mountain Range : RGBA(1.000, 0.000, 0.894, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: South Pole : RGBA(0.471, 1.000, 0.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Central Mountain Range : RGBA(0.094, 0.000, 1.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Added Progress Tree
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Orbit in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target referenceBody in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target inclination in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target eccentricity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target semiMajorAxis in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target longitudeOfAscendingNode in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target argumentOfPeriapsis in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target meanAnomalyAtEpoch in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target meanAnomalyAtEpochD in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target epoch in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target color in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target iconColor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mode in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[OrbitRenderer+DrawMode])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target icon in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[OrbitRenderer+DrawIcons])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target cameraSmaRatioBounds in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericCollectionParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target ScaledVersion in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target type in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[Kopernicus.Configuration.BodyType])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target color in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target specColor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target shininess in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target texture in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mainTex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mainTexScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mainTexOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target normals in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target bumpMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target bumpMapScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target bumpMapOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target opacity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target resourceMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target resourceMapScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target resourceMapOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target fadeStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target fadeEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Light in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.LightShifterLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target sphericalModel in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target deferMesh in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: ============= Scaled Version Dump ===================
[LOG 21:44:12]: Naal (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  >>> Components <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]:  Naal (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  Naal (UnityEngine.MeshFilter)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  Naal (UnityEngine.MeshRenderer)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  Naal (UnityEngine.SphereCollider)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  Naal (ScaledSpaceFader)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  >>> ---------- <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]: ===========================================
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Atmosphere in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target PQS in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target materialType in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader+PQSMaterialType])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target PhysicsMaterial in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PhysicsMaterialParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target minLevel in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target maxLevel in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target minDetailDistance in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target maxQuadLengthsPerFrame in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target fadeStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target fadeEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target deactivateAltitude in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mapMaxHeight in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Material in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (UnityEngine.Material)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target FallbackMaterial in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target map in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MapSOParser_GreyScale`1[MapSO])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target offset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target deformity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target scaleDeformityByRadius in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexHeightMap
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target deformity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target frequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target octaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target persistence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target noiseType in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise+NoiseType])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mode in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[LibNoise.Unity.QualityMode])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target lacunarity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target deformity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target frequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target octaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target persistence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target map in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexColorMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MapSOParser_RGB`1[MapSO])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexColorMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexColorMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexColorMap
[LOG 21:44:12]:   Naal (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:    >>> Components <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]:    Naal (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:    Naal (PQS)
[LOG 21:44:12]:    >>> ---------- <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]:       _CelestialBody (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        >>> Components <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]:        _CelestialBody (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        _CelestialBody (PQSMod_CelestialBodyTransform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        >>> ---------- <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]:       _SurfaceQuadUVs (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        _SurfaceQuadUVs (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        _SurfaceQuadUVs (PQSMod_UVPlanetRelativePosition)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       QuadMeshColliders (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        QuadMeshColliders (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        QuadMeshColliders (PQSMod_QuadMeshColliders)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       Randolith (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        Randolith (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        Randolith (PrefabSpawner)
[LOG 21:44:12]:           monolith01 (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            >>> Components <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]:            monolith01 (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            monolith01 (UnityEngine.MeshFilter)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            monolith01 (UnityEngine.MeshRenderer)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            monolith01 (UnityEngine.Animation)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            monolith01 (UnityEngine.MeshCollider)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            >>> ---------- <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]:           RandolithDetail(Clone) (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            RandolithDetail(Clone) (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       OnDemandHandler (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        OnDemandHandler (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        OnDemandHandler (Kopernicus.OnDemand.PQSMod_OnDemandHandler)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       VertexHeightMap (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexHeightMap (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexHeightMap (PQSMod_VertexHeightMap)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       VertexHeightNoise (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexHeightNoise (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexHeightNoise (PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute (PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       VertexColorMap (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexColorMap (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexColorMap (PQSMod_VertexColorMap)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Ocean in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.OceanLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target SpaceCenter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.SpaceCenterLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Debug in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.DebugLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target exportMesh in (Kopernicus.Configuration.DebugLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target update in (Kopernicus.Configuration.DebugLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target showSOI in (Kopernicus.Configuration.DebugLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target PostSpawnOrbit in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (ConfigNode)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target barycenter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Naal is using custom cache file 'C:/Users/CosmosVII/Desktop/KSP 1.2.1/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData\TotalRebuild/Cache/41-Naal.bin' in 'C:/Users/CosmosVII/Desktop/KSP 1.2.1/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData\TotalRebuild/Cache'
[LOG 21:44:12]: Body.PostApply(ConfigNode): Loading cached scaled space mesh: Naal
[LOG 21:44:12]: --------- Celestial Body ------------
[LOG 21:44:12]: bodyName = Naal
[LOG 21:44:12]: bodyDescription = Naal
[LOG 21:44:12]: GeeASL = 0.7
[LOG 21:44:12]: Radius = 400000
[LOG 21:44:12]: Mass = 1.64568719583823E+22
[LOG 21:44:12]: Density = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: SurfaceArea = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: gravParameter = 1098344800000
[LOG 21:44:12]: sphereOfInfluence = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: hillSphere = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: gMagnitudeAtCenter = 1098344800000
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmDensityASL = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: scaledEllipsoid = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: scaledElipRadMult = [1, 1, 1]
[LOG 21:44:12]: scaledRadiusHorizonMultiplier = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: navballSwitchRadiusMult = 0.06
[LOG 21:44:12]: navballSwitchRadiusMultLow = 0.055
[LOG 21:44:12]: use_The_InName = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: isHomeWorld = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: ocean = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanUseFog = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogPQSDepth = 1000
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogPQSDepthRecip = 0.001
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDensityStart = 0.015
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDensityEnd = 0.13
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDensityPQSMult = 0.02
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDensityAltScalar = -0.0008
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDensityExponent = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogColorStart = RGBA(0.000, 0.337, 0.486, 1.000)
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogColorEnd = RGBA(0.000, 0.084, 0.122, 1.000)
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDawnFactor = 10
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSkyColorMult = 1.2
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSkyColorOpacityBase = 0.2
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSkyColorOpacityAltMult = 2
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanDensity = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAFGBase = 0.6
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAFGAltMult = 0.05
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAFGMin = 0.05
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSunBase = 0.5
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSunAltMult = 0.01
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSunMin = 0.05
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAFGLerp = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanMinAlphaFogDistance = 200
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanMaxAlbedoFog = 0.95
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanMaxAlphaFog = 0.9
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAlbedoDistanceScalar = 0.01
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAlphaDistanceScalar = 0.01
[LOG 21:44:12]: minOrbitalDistance = 100000
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphere = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereContainsOxygen = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereDepth = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereTemperatureSeaLevel = 288
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmospherePressureSeaLevel = 101.325
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereMolarMass = 0.0289644
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereAdiabaticIndex = 1.39999997615814
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereTemperatureLapseRate = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereGasMassLapseRate = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereUseTemperatureCurve = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereTemperatureCurveIsNormalized = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereTemperatureCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: latitudeTemperatureBiasCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: latitudeTemperatureSunMultCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: axialTemperatureSunMultCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: axialTemperatureSunBiasCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereTemperatureSunMultCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: maxAxialDot = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: eccentricityTemperatureBiasCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: albedo = 0.14
[LOG 21:44:12]: emissivity = 0.86
[LOG 21:44:12]: coreTemperatureOffset = 2
[LOG 21:44:12]: convectionMultiplier = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: shockTemperatureMultiplier = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereUsePressureCurve = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmospherePressureCurveIsNormalized = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmospherePressureCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: radiusAtmoFactor = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: hasSolidSurface = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: rotation = (0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
[LOG 21:44:12]: orbitDriver = Naal (OrbitDriver)
[LOG 21:44:12]: pqsController =
[LOG 21:44:12]: pqsSurfaceObjects = PQSSurfaceObject[]
[LOG 21:44:12]: scaledBody =
[LOG 21:44:12]: afg =
[LOG 21:44:12]: rotates = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: rotationPeriod = 100
[LOG 21:44:12]: rotPeriodRecip = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: solarDayLength = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: solarRotationPeriod = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: initialRotation = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: rotationAngle = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: directRotAngle = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: angularVelocity = [0, 0, 0]
[LOG 21:44:12]: zUpAngularVelocity = [0, 0, 0]
[LOG 21:44:12]: tidallyLocked = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: clampInverseRotThreshold = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: inverseRotation = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: inverseRotThresholdAltitude = 100000
[LOG 21:44:12]: angularV = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: timeWarpAltitudeLimits = System.Single[]
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphericAmbientColor = RGBA(0.000, 0.000, 0.000, 0.000)
[LOG 21:44:12]: orbitingBodies = System.Collections.Generic.List`1[CelestialBody]
[LOG 21:44:12]: BodyFrame = Planetarium+CelestialFrame
[LOG 21:44:12]: progressTree = KSPAchievements.CelestialBodySubtree
[LOG 21:44:12]: bodyType = Generic
[LOG 21:44:12]: scienceValues = CelestialBodyScienceParams
[LOG 21:44:12]: BiomeMap = ike_biome (CBAttributeMapSO)
[LOG 21:44:12]: bodyTransform = Naal (UnityEngine.Transform)

All textures are present, I double-checked. Problem is the damn thing won't show up, it's invisible in both map view and up-close and I have no idea why. I've tried everything I could think of and still nothing.

Help,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with Kopernicus. I've only got kopernicus installed as a test with 1.2.2 to see if I can get other planets and systems working. I tried Outer Planets Mod (which is 1.2.1 compatible) and it didn't work, still the stock systems. So I figured it must be because the mod is not compatible with 1.2.2. But I just tried a new planet mod today:

http://spacedock.info/mod/1144/Planet Cerillion

Which is 1.2.2 compatible, but upon loading, I still only get the stock systems. I've only got kopernicus and planet cerillion installed, oh and I guess I also have module manager 2.7.5.

What am I don't wrong?

12 hours ago, Pentazer said:

Help,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with Kopernicus. I've only got kopernicus installed as a test with 1.2.2 to see if I can get other planets and systems working. I tried Outer Planets Mod (which is 1.2.1 compatible) and it didn't work, still the stock systems. So I figured it must be because the mod is not compatible with 1.2.2. But I just tried a new planet mod today:

Which is 1.2.2 compatible, but upon loading, I still only get the stock systems. I've only got kopernicus and planet cerillion installed, oh and I guess I also have module manager 2.7.5.

What am I don't wrong?

do you have module flight integrator installed as well?

Edited by Galileo

17 minutes ago, Pentazer said:

Help,

What am I don't wrong?

Have you got the latest version of Kopernicus? It has a version lock.

5 hours ago, Pentazer said:

Help,

What am I don't wrong?

Ensure that all necessary folders are present in your GameData folder

1. A ModuleManager version compatible with your KSP version

2. Cerillion's folder (Planet_Cerillion)

3. Kopernicus' folder, make sure the version is compatible with your KSP version.

4. ModularFlightIntegrator, which comes bundled with Kopernicus and is NOT optional.

Since your game loads, I assume it's requirement number 4 that has not been met.

17 hours ago, The White Guardian said:

Can someone please help me? The following configuration has a weird problem:

Reveal hidden contents

@Kopernicus:FOR[Total_Rebuild]
{
    Body
    {
        name = Naal
        cacheFile = TotalRebuild/Cache/41-Naal.bin
        Debug
        {
            exportMesh = true
            update = true
        }
        Template
        {
            name = Ike
            removeAllPQSMods = true
        }
        Orbit
        {
            referenceBody = Syppo-Naal
            semiMajorAxis = 45000000
            eccentricity = 0
            inclination = 2
            longitudeOfAscendingNode = 0
            argumentOfPeriapsis = 0
            meanAnomalyAtEpoch = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795
            epoch = 0
            color = #4d719f
        }
        ScaledVersion
        {
            Material
            {
                texture = TotalRebuild/PluginData/Naal_color.dds
                normals = TotalRebuild/PluginData/Naal_normal.dds
            }
        }
        Properties
        {
            description = Naal
            radius = 400000
            geeASL = 0.7
        }
        PQS
        {
            Mods
            {
                VertexHeightMap
                {
                    map = TotalRebuild/PluginData/Naal_height.dds
                    deformity = 2500
                    scaleDeformityByRadius = false
                    offset = 1000
                    enabled = true
                    order = 5
                }
                VertexHeightNoise
                {
                    deformity = 1500
                    octaves = 2
                    frequency = 4
                    persistence = 0.2
                    seed = 23589
                    noiseType = RiggedMultifractal
                    mode = Low
                    enabled = true
                    order = 7
                }
                VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute
                {
                    deformity = 500
                    octaves = 8
                    frequency = 17
                    persistence = 0.2
                    seed = 82359
                    enabled = true
                    order = 15
                }
                VertexColorMap
                {
                    map = TotalRebuild/PluginData/Naal_color.dds
                    enabled = true
                    order = 20
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

.body file:

Reveal hidden contents

//=====  Kopernicus 1.2.1-3 - (BuildDate: 22.11.2016 16:25:38; AssemblyHash: qO++Qbk5j+mkUU6p4225pG7Zl2Y=)  =====//
[LOG 21:44:12]: Logger "Naal.Body" was created
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Template in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removePQS in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removeAtmosphere in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removeOcean in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removePQSMods in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.StringCollectionParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removeAllPQSMods in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removeProgressTree in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target removeCoronas in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Template: Using Template "Ike"
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removing mods from pqs Ike
[LOG 21:44:12]: Creating blacklist
[LOG 21:44:12]: Blacklist count = 4
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding all found PQSMods in pqs Ike
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeight
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_AltitudeAlpha
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_VertexSimplexNoiseColor
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSMod_VertexColorMap
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSLandControl
[LOG 21:44:12]: Adding to removelist: PQSCity
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeight
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_AltitudeAlpha
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexSimplexNoiseColor
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexColorMap
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSLandControl
[LOG 21:44:12]: Removed mod PQSCity
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target cacheFile in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target cbNameLater in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target flightGlobalsIndex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target finalizeOrbit in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target randomMainMenuBody in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Properties in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target description in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target radius in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target geeASL in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mass in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target gravParameter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target rotates in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target rotationPeriod in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target tidallyLocked in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target initialRotation in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target inverseRotThresholdAltitude in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target albedo in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target emissivity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target coreTemperatureOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target isHomeWorld in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target timewarpAltitudeLimits in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericCollectionParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target sphereOfInfluence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target hillSphere in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target solarRotationPeriod in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target navballSwitchRadiusMult in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target navballSwitchRadiusMultLow in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target ScienceValues in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target biomeMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MapSOParser_RGB`1[CBAttributeMapSO])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target nonExactThreshold in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target exactSearch in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target useTheInName in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target selectable in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target RDVisibility in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader+RDVisibility])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target maxZoom in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Via surface G, set gravParam to 1098344800000, mass to 1.64568719583823E+22
[LOG 21:44:12]: --------- Science Values ------------
[LOG 21:44:12]: LandedDataValue = 8
[LOG 21:44:12]: SplashedDataValue = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: FlyingLowDataValue = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: FlyingHighDataValue = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: InSpaceLowDataValue = 7
[LOG 21:44:12]: InSpaceHighDataValue = 5
[LOG 21:44:12]: RecoveryValue = 5
[LOG 21:44:12]: flyingAltitudeThreshold = 18000
[LOG 21:44:12]: spaceAltitudeThreshold = 50000
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Polar Lowlands : RGBA(0.000, 0.988, 1.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Midlands : RGBA(0.659, 0.000, 1.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Eastern Mountain Ridge : RGBA(1.000, 0.024, 0.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Western Mountain Ridge : RGBA(1.000, 0.518, 0.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Lowlands : RGBA(0.965, 1.000, 0.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: South Eastern Mountain Range : RGBA(1.000, 0.000, 0.894, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: South Pole : RGBA(0.471, 1.000, 0.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Found Biome: Central Mountain Range : RGBA(0.094, 0.000, 1.000, 1.000) : 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: Added Progress Tree
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Orbit in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target referenceBody in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target inclination in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target eccentricity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target semiMajorAxis in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target longitudeOfAscendingNode in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target argumentOfPeriapsis in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target meanAnomalyAtEpoch in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target meanAnomalyAtEpochD in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target epoch in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target color in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target iconColor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mode in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[OrbitRenderer+DrawMode])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target icon in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[OrbitRenderer+DrawIcons])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target cameraSmaRatioBounds in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericCollectionParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target ScaledVersion in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target type in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[Kopernicus.Configuration.BodyType])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target color in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target specColor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target shininess in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target texture in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mainTex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mainTexScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mainTexOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target normals in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target bumpMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target bumpMapScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target bumpMapOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target opacity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target resourceMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target resourceMapScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target resourceMapOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetSimpleLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target fadeStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target fadeEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Light in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.LightShifterLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target sphericalModel in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target deferMesh in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: ============= Scaled Version Dump ===================
[LOG 21:44:12]: Naal (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  >>> Components <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]:  Naal (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  Naal (UnityEngine.MeshFilter)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  Naal (UnityEngine.MeshRenderer)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  Naal (UnityEngine.SphereCollider)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  Naal (ScaledSpaceFader)
[LOG 21:44:12]:  >>> ---------- <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]: ===========================================
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Atmosphere in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target PQS in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target materialType in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader+PQSMaterialType])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target PhysicsMaterial in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PhysicsMaterialParser)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target minLevel in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target maxLevel in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target minDetailDistance in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target maxQuadLengthsPerFrame in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target fadeStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target fadeEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target deactivateAltitude in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mapMaxHeight in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Material in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (UnityEngine.Material)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target FallbackMaterial in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target map in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MapSOParser_GreyScale`1[MapSO])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target offset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target deformity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target scaleDeformityByRadius in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexHeightMap
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target deformity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target frequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target octaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target persistence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target noiseType in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise+NoiseType])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target mode in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[LibNoise.Unity.QualityMode])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target lacunarity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target deformity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target frequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target octaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target persistence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target map in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexColorMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MapSOParser_RGB`1[MapSO])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexColorMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexColorMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexColorMap
[LOG 21:44:12]:   Naal (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:    >>> Components <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]:    Naal (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:    Naal (PQS)
[LOG 21:44:12]:    >>> ---------- <<<
[LOG 21:44:12]:       _CelestialBody (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        _CelestialBody (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        _CelestialBody (PQSMod_CelestialBodyTransform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       _SurfaceQuadUVs (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        _SurfaceQuadUVs (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        _SurfaceQuadUVs (PQSMod_UVPlanetRelativePosition)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       QuadMeshColliders (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        QuadMeshColliders (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        QuadMeshColliders (PQSMod_QuadMeshColliders)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       Randolith (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        Randolith (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        Randolith (PrefabSpawner)
[LOG 21:44:12]:           monolith01 (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            monolith01 (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            monolith01 (UnityEngine.MeshFilter)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            monolith01 (UnityEngine.MeshRenderer)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            monolith01 (UnityEngine.Animation)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            monolith01 (UnityEngine.MeshCollider)
[LOG 21:44:12]:           RandolithDetail(Clone) (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:            RandolithDetail(Clone) (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       OnDemandHandler (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        OnDemandHandler (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        OnDemandHandler (Kopernicus.OnDemand.PQSMod_OnDemandHandler)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       VertexHeightMap (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexHeightMap (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexHeightMap (PQSMod_VertexHeightMap)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       VertexHeightNoise (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexHeightNoise (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexHeightNoise (PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute (PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute)
[LOG 21:44:12]:       VertexColorMap (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexColorMap (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 21:44:12]:        VertexColorMap (PQSMod_VertexColorMap)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Ocean in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.OceanLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target SpaceCenter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.SpaceCenterLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target Debug in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.DebugLoader)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target exportMesh in (Kopernicus.Configuration.DebugLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target update in (Kopernicus.Configuration.DebugLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target showSOI in (Kopernicus.Configuration.DebugLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target PostSpawnOrbit in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (ConfigNode)
[LOG 21:44:12]: Parsing Target barycenter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 21:44:12]: Naal is using custom cache file 'C:/Users/CosmosVII/Desktop/KSP 1.2.1/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData\TotalRebuild/Cache/41-Naal.bin' in 'C:/Users/CosmosVII/Desktop/KSP 1.2.1/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData\TotalRebuild/Cache'
[LOG 21:44:12]: Body.PostApply(ConfigNode): Loading cached scaled space mesh: Naal
[LOG 21:44:12]: --------- Celestial Body ------------
[LOG 21:44:12]: bodyName = Naal
[LOG 21:44:12]: bodyDescription = Naal
[LOG 21:44:12]: GeeASL = 0.7
[LOG 21:44:12]: Radius = 400000
[LOG 21:44:12]: Mass = 1.64568719583823E+22
[LOG 21:44:12]: Density = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: SurfaceArea = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: gravParameter = 1098344800000
[LOG 21:44:12]: sphereOfInfluence = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: hillSphere = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: gMagnitudeAtCenter = 1098344800000
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmDensityASL = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: scaledEllipsoid = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: scaledElipRadMult = [1, 1, 1]
[LOG 21:44:12]: scaledRadiusHorizonMultiplier = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: navballSwitchRadiusMult = 0.06
[LOG 21:44:12]: navballSwitchRadiusMultLow = 0.055
[LOG 21:44:12]: use_The_InName = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: isHomeWorld = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: ocean = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanUseFog = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogPQSDepth = 1000
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogPQSDepthRecip = 0.001
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDensityStart = 0.015
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDensityEnd = 0.13
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDensityPQSMult = 0.02
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDensityAltScalar = -0.0008
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDensityExponent = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogColorStart = RGBA(0.000, 0.337, 0.486, 1.000)
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogColorEnd = RGBA(0.000, 0.084, 0.122, 1.000)
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanFogDawnFactor = 10
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSkyColorMult = 1.2
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSkyColorOpacityBase = 0.2
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSkyColorOpacityAltMult = 2
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanDensity = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAFGBase = 0.6
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAFGAltMult = 0.05
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAFGMin = 0.05
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSunBase = 0.5
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSunAltMult = 0.01
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanSunMin = 0.05
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAFGLerp = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanMinAlphaFogDistance = 200
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanMaxAlbedoFog = 0.95
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanMaxAlphaFog = 0.9
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAlbedoDistanceScalar = 0.01
[LOG 21:44:12]: oceanAlphaDistanceScalar = 0.01
[LOG 21:44:12]: minOrbitalDistance = 100000
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphere = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereContainsOxygen = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereDepth = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereTemperatureSeaLevel = 288
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmospherePressureSeaLevel = 101.325
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereMolarMass = 0.0289644
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereAdiabaticIndex = 1.39999997615814
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereTemperatureLapseRate = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereGasMassLapseRate = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereUseTemperatureCurve = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereTemperatureCurveIsNormalized = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereTemperatureCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: latitudeTemperatureBiasCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: latitudeTemperatureSunMultCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: axialTemperatureSunMultCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: axialTemperatureSunBiasCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereTemperatureSunMultCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: maxAxialDot = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: eccentricityTemperatureBiasCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: albedo = 0.14
[LOG 21:44:12]: emissivity = 0.86
[LOG 21:44:12]: coreTemperatureOffset = 2
[LOG 21:44:12]: convectionMultiplier = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: shockTemperatureMultiplier = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphereUsePressureCurve = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmospherePressureCurveIsNormalized = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmospherePressureCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 21:44:12]: radiusAtmoFactor = 1
[LOG 21:44:12]: hasSolidSurface = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: rotation = (0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
[LOG 21:44:12]: orbitDriver = Naal (OrbitDriver)
[LOG 21:44:12]: pqsController =
[LOG 21:44:12]: pqsSurfaceObjects = PQSSurfaceObject[]
[LOG 21:44:12]: scaledBody =
[LOG 21:44:12]: afg =
[LOG 21:44:12]: rotates = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: rotationPeriod = 100
[LOG 21:44:12]: rotPeriodRecip = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: solarDayLength = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: solarRotationPeriod = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: initialRotation = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: rotationAngle = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: directRotAngle = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: angularVelocity = [0, 0, 0]
[LOG 21:44:12]: zUpAngularVelocity = [0, 0, 0]
[LOG 21:44:12]: tidallyLocked = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: clampInverseRotThreshold = True
[LOG 21:44:12]: inverseRotation = False
[LOG 21:44:12]: inverseRotThresholdAltitude = 100000
[LOG 21:44:12]: angularV = 0
[LOG 21:44:12]: timeWarpAltitudeLimits = System.Single[]
[LOG 21:44:12]: atmosphericAmbientColor = RGBA(0.000, 0.000, 0.000, 0.000)
[LOG 21:44:12]: orbitingBodies = System.Collections.Generic.List`1[CelestialBody]
[LOG 21:44:12]: BodyFrame = Planetarium+CelestialFrame
[LOG 21:44:12]: progressTree = KSPAchievements.CelestialBodySubtree
[LOG 21:44:12]: bodyType = Generic
[LOG 21:44:12]: scienceValues = CelestialBodyScienceParams
[LOG 21:44:12]: BiomeMap = ike_biome (CBAttributeMapSO)
[LOG 21:44:12]: bodyTransform = Naal (UnityEngine.Transform)

All textures are present, I double-checked. Problem is the damn thing won't show up, it's invisible in both map view and up-close and I have no idea why. I've tried everything I could think of and still nothing.

Further experimentation showed that, even when fully procedural, it STILL is invisible, even when NO ScaledVersion textures have been specified at all!

What the hell is going on?! :confused:

1 hour ago, The White Guardian said:

Further experimentation showed that, even when fully procedural, it STILL is invisible, even when NO ScaledVersion textures have been specified at all!

What the hell is going on?! :confused:

YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS PLANET TO WORK FOR TWO DAYS AND IT WOULDN'T WORK BECAUSE I NAMED IT 'NAAL'?!

WHAT?!

I literally changed the name of it and it's files to 'Manley' and it worked.

Kill. Me.

3 hours ago, The White Guardian said:

Ensure that all necessary folders are present in your GameData folder

1. A ModuleManager version compatible with your KSP version

2. Cerillion's folder (Planet_Cerillion)

3. Kopernicus' folder, make sure the version is compatible with your KSP version.

4. ModularFlightIntegrator, which comes bundled with Kopernicus and is NOT optional.

Since your game loads, I assume it's requirement number 4 that has not been met.

Thanks! That got it! It was the missing Modularflightintegrator. I guess I accidentally deleted it while I was troubleshooting. Derp.

I'm getting some reports of BetterBurnTime not working with RSS (which uses Kopernicus).  The symptom is that when RSS + BBT are both installed, KSP hangs on the startup screen, with Kerbin (rather than Earth) displayed.  I've had this confirmed from two different users.

I don't have much to go on, just what folks have posted in the BetterBurnTime thread.  However, both of the stack traces I've seen involved Kopernicus.  One report had a stack trace involving a NRE in KopernicusStar.LateUpdate.  The other was an InvalidOperationException happening during the Kopernicus.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode.  Here are the two reports (with stack trace):

From what I can see, I really don't think this is a BetterBurnTime issue, even though it only reproduces when BBT is installed (here's why I think that, but the TL;DR is:  the stack trace doesn't involve BBT; and the hang happens at game startup time, whereas BBT runs its scripts only in the flight scene; and BBT doesn't touch any aspect of the game that Kopernicus tinkers with, as far as I can tell).

If it'll help narrow the problem down:  it only seems to happen with RSS + BBT.  Running RSS without BBT is fine.  Running BBT plus any other Kopernicus-based mod seems to be fine (OPM, New Horizons, Galileo's Planet Pack).

I note that one of the stack traces is from the Kopernicus parser stack, which is fairly new code, yes?

Anyway... this is feeling like a Kopernicus bug to me, but I don't have the context or the background to know what's likely to be going on (or how the dickens BetterBurnTime could possibly be affecting Kopernicus in the startup screen).

Anyone have any suggestions?

On 3.1.2017 at 4:28 AM, Snark said:

I'm getting some reports of BetterBurnTime not working with RSS (which uses Kopernicus).  The symptom is that when RSS + BBT are both installed, KSP hangs on the startup screen, with Kerbin (rather than Earth) displayed.  I've had this confirmed from two different users.

I don't have much to go on, just what folks have posted in the BetterBurnTime thread.  However, both of the stack traces I've seen involved Kopernicus.  One report had a stack trace involving a NRE in KopernicusStar.LateUpdate.  The other was an InvalidOperationException happening during the Kopernicus.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode.  Here are the two reports (with stack trace):

From what I can see, I really don't think this is a BetterBurnTime issue, even though it only reproduces when BBT is installed (here's why I think that, but the TL;DR is:  the stack trace doesn't involve BBT; and the hang happens at game startup time, whereas BBT runs its scripts only in the flight scene; and BBT doesn't touch any aspect of the game that Kopernicus tinkers with, as far as I can tell).

If it'll help narrow the problem down:  it only seems to happen with RSS + BBT.  Running RSS without BBT is fine.  Running BBT plus any other Kopernicus-based mod seems to be fine (OPM, New Horizons, Galileo's Planet Pack).

I note that one of the stack traces is from the Kopernicus parser stack, which is fairly new code, yes?

Anyway... this is feeling like a Kopernicus bug to me, but I don't have the context or the background to know what's likely to be going on (or how the dickens BetterBurnTime could possibly be affecting Kopernicus in the startup screen).

Anyone have any suggestions?

We need the Kopernicus logs from theese people. I absolutely bet that this is a bug with one of the RSS configs, since theese stacktraces are typical symptoms for that.

I have no idea why Kopernicus likes BBT that much... (remember: we already had an issue that only appeared with BBT.. lol)

Also: The Parser stack only appears there because it is the root of the loader process. No error with the parser itself.

Edited by Thomas P.

1 hour ago, Thomas P. said:

Please post your Kopernicus logs (Logs/Kopernicus/) on the Kopernicus thread. Seems to me like an issue with the loading of the bodies itself.

Looks like every planet log has this:

[LOG 11:21:12]: Exception Was Recorded: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' from assembly 'BetterBurnTime'.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.MonoCustomAttrs:GetCustomAttributesInternal (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider,System.Type,bool)
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.MonoType.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Parser.LoadExternalParserTargets (.ConfigNode node, System.String modName, Boolean getChilds) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Body.Kopernicus.IParserEventSubscriber.PostApply (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode (System.Object o, .ConfigNode node, System.String modName, Boolean getChilds) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader.Kopernicus.IParserEventSubscriber.PostApply (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Edited by Timothius

26 minutes ago, Timothius said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1HsqaW10soeSFI3ZHRGemQtdVU/view?usp=sharing

Looks like every planet log has this:

[LOG 11:21:12]: Exception Was Recorded: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' from assembly 'BetterBurnTime'.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.MonoCustomAttrs:GetCustomAttributesInternal (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider,System.Type,bool)
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.MonoType.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Parser.LoadExternalParserTargets (.ConfigNode node, System.String modName, Boolean getChilds) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Body.Kopernicus.IParserEventSubscriber.PostApply (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode (System.Object o, .ConfigNode node, System.String modName, Boolean getChilds) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader.Kopernicus.IParserEventSubscriber.PostApply (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Please use the hotfix for this issue: https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus/releases/tag/release-1.2.2-2

I thought that I updated the OP when I released the fix. Must have forgot it - my apologies

Edited by Thomas P.

@Sigma88 was nice enough to make a landcontrol node for one of my planets, but seeing as he is on vacation, i dont want to bother any more than i already have. After using his cfgs, the scatter objects are where they should be but i cant seem to get rid of the land class color. Is there something im overlooking? I have gone through the cfgs numerous time and cant figure out what needs to change. 

HERE is the cfg 

if all you need to see is the landclass nodes here they are

Spoiler

landClasses
                        {
                            Class
                            {
                                alterApparentHeight = 0
                                alterRealHeight = 0
                                coverageFrequency = 6
                                coverageOctaves = 8
                                coveragePersistance = 0.5
                                coverageSeed = 14554
                                name = BaseLand
                                latDelta = 1
                                lonDelta = 1
                                minimumRealHeight = 0
                                noiseFrequency = 14
                                noiseOctaves = 3
                                noisePersistance = 0.9
                                noiseSeed = 44445
                                delete = False
                                coverageBlend = 1
                                noiseBlend = 0
                                color = 1,0,1,1
                                noiseColor = 1,0,1,1
                                latitudeDouble = False
                                altitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.05
                                    startEnd = 0.05
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                coverageSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 6
                                    octaves = 8
                                    persistence = 0.5
                                }
                                latitudeDoubleRange
                                {
                                    endEnd = 0.909999996423721
                                    endStart = 0.909999996423721
                                    startEnd = 0.399999976158142
                                    startStart = 0.399999976158142
                                }
                                latitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.13
                                    startEnd = 0.13
                                    endStart = 0.89
                                    endEnd = 0.89
                                }
                                longitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                noiseSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 14
                                    octaves = 3
                                    persistence = 0.899999976158142
                                }
                                scatters
                                {
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 1
                                        scatterName = Grass00
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.25
                                        scatterName = boulder
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.100000001490116
                                        scatterName = Pine00
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            Class
                            {
                                alterApparentHeight = 0
                                alterRealHeight = 0
                                coverageFrequency = 3
                                coverageOctaves = 4
                                coveragePersistance = 0.6
                                coverageSeed = 44473
                                name = DesertGround
                                latDelta = 1
                                latitudeDouble = False
                                lonDelta = 0
                                minimumRealHeight = 0
                                noiseFrequency = 14
                                noiseOctaves = 2
                                noisePersistance = 0.6
                                noiseSeed = 6858
                                delete = False
                                coverageBlend = 1
                                noiseBlend = 0
                                color = 0,5,0,1
                                noiseColor = 0,5,0,1
                                altitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.05
                                    startEnd = 0.05
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                coverageSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 3
                                    octaves = 4
                                    persistence = 0.600000023841858
                                }
                                latitudeDoubleRange
                                {
                                    endEnd = 0.599999994039536
                                    endStart = 0.550000011920929
                                    startEnd = 0.449999988079071
                                }
                                latitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.39
                                    startEnd = 0.39
                                    endStart = 0.85
                                    endEnd = 0.85
                                }
                                longitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.37
                                    startEnd = 0.37
                                    endStart = 0.6
                                    endEnd = 0.6
                                }
                                noiseSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 14
                                    octaves = 2
                                }
                                scatters
                                {
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.25
                                        scatterName = boulder
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.35
                                        scatterName = cactus
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = -2
                                        scatterName = Pine00
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = -2
                                        scatterName = Snowpine00
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.25
                                        scatterName = Grass00
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            Class
                            {
                                alterApparentHeight = 0
                                alterRealHeight = 0
                                coverageFrequency = 5
                                coverageOctaves = 4
                                coveragePersistance = 0.7
                                coverageSeed = 44473
                                name = IceCaps
                                latDelta = 0
                                lonDelta = 1
                                minimumRealHeight = 20
                                noiseFrequency = 4
                                noiseOctaves = 4
                                noisePersistance = 0.6
                                noiseSeed = 17857
                                delete = False
                                coverageBlend = 1
                                noiseBlend = 0
                                color = 1,1,1,1
                                noiseColor = 1,1,1,1
                                latitudeDouble = True
                                altitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                coverageSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 5
                                    octaves = 4
                                    persistence = 0.699999988079071
                                }
                                latitudeDoubleRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.89
                                    startEnd = 0.89
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                latitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -1
                                    startEnd = -1
                                    endStart = 0.13
                                    endEnd = 0.13
                                }
                                longitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                noiseSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 4
                                    octaves = 4
                                }
                                scatters
                                {
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.25
                                        scatterName = boulder
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.4
                                        scatterName = Snowpine00
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            Class
                            {
                                alterApparentHeight = 0
                                alterRealHeight = 0
                                coverageFrequency = 5
                                coverageOctaves = 4
                                coverageSeed = 44473
                                name = Ocean Bottom
                                latDelta = 1
                                latitudeDouble = True
                                lonDelta = 1
                                minimumRealHeight = 0
                                noiseFrequency = 16
                                noiseOctaves = 4
                                noisePersistance = 0.6
                                noiseSeed = 17857
                                delete = False
                                coverageBlend = 1
                                noiseBlend = 0
                                color = 0,1,1,1
                                noiseColor = 0,1,1,1
                                altitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 0.05
                                    endEnd = 0.05
                                }
                                coverageSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 5
                                    octaves = 4
                                }
                                latitudeDoubleRange
                                {
                                }
                                latitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                longitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                noiseSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 16
                                    octaves = 4
                                }
                                scatters
                                {
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 1
                                        scatterName = Grass00
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.25
                                        scatterName = boulder
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = -2
                                        scatterName = cactus
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = -2
                                        scatterName = Pine00
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                        }

and here is a screen shot
P7kTYNz.png

Edited by Galileo

Kopernicus is spawning NRE's in map view as it attempts scaled space load. 

I assume it is a Linux only issue as this thread is not full of similar reports? If it is a Linux only is this somehow related to the reports posted elsewhere in the planet pack forums as a tale of Linux/Mac/OpenGL not being able to load dds files - which I kind of doubt actually (but the log files do show all the dds' failing to load.).

A Github issue has been created. Tested on clean KSP stock install with no planet pack/s installed and log files included -here https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus/issues/158

On 1/5/2017 at 11:50 PM, Galileo said:

@Sigma88 was nice enough to make a landcontrol node for one of my planets, but seeing as he is on vacation, i dont want to bother any more than i already have. After using his cfgs, the scatter objects are where they should be but i cant seem to get rid of the land class color. Is there something im overlooking? I have gone through the cfgs numerous time and cant figure out what needs to change. 

HERE is the cfg 

if all you need to see is the landclass nodes here they are

Reveal hidden contents

landClasses
                        {
                            Class
                            {
                                alterApparentHeight = 0
                                alterRealHeight = 0
                                coverageFrequency = 6
                                coverageOctaves = 8
                                coveragePersistance = 0.5
                                coverageSeed = 14554
                                name = BaseLand
                                latDelta = 1
                                lonDelta = 1
                                minimumRealHeight = 0
                                noiseFrequency = 14
                                noiseOctaves = 3
                                noisePersistance = 0.9
                                noiseSeed = 44445
                                delete = False
                                coverageBlend = 1
                                noiseBlend = 0
                                color = 1,0,1,1
                                noiseColor = 1,0,1,1
                                latitudeDouble = False
                                altitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.05
                                    startEnd = 0.05
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                coverageSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 6
                                    octaves = 8
                                    persistence = 0.5
                                }
                                latitudeDoubleRange
                                {
                                }
                                latitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.13
                                    startEnd = 0.13
                                    endStart = 0.89
                                    endEnd = 0.89
                                }
                                longitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                noiseSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 14
                                    octaves = 3
                                    persistence = 0.899999976158142
                                }
                                scatters
                                {
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 1
                                        scatterName = Grass00
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.25
                                        scatterName = boulder
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.100000001490116
                                        scatterName = Pine00
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            Class
                            {
                                alterApparentHeight = 0
                                alterRealHeight = 0
                                coverageFrequency = 3
                                coverageOctaves = 4
                                coveragePersistance = 0.6
                                coverageSeed = 44473
                                name = DesertGround
                                latDelta = 1
                                latitudeDouble = False
                                lonDelta = 0
                                minimumRealHeight = 0
                                noiseFrequency = 14
                                noiseOctaves = 2
                                noisePersistance = 0.6
                                noiseSeed = 6858
                                delete = False
                                coverageBlend = 1
                                noiseBlend = 0
                                color = 0,5,0,1
                                noiseColor = 0,5,0,1
                                altitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.05
                                    startEnd = 0.05
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                coverageSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 3
                                    octaves = 4
                                }
                                latitudeDoubleRange
                                {
                                    endEnd = 0.599999994039536
                                    endStart = 0.550000011920929
                                    startEnd = 0.449999988079071
                                }
                                latitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.39
                                    startEnd = 0.39
                                    endStart = 0.85
                                    endEnd = 0.85
                                }
                                longitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.37
                                    startEnd = 0.37
                                    endStart = 0.6
                                    endEnd = 0.6
                                }
                                noiseSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 14
                                    octaves = 2
                                }
                                scatters
                                {
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.25
                                        scatterName = boulder
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.35
                                        scatterName = cactus
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = -2
                                        scatterName = Pine00
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = -2
                                        scatterName = Snowpine00
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.25
                                        scatterName = Grass00
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            Class
                            {
                                alterApparentHeight = 0
                                alterRealHeight = 0
                                coverageFrequency = 5
                                coverageOctaves = 4
                                coverageSeed = 44473
                                name = IceCaps
                                latDelta = 0
                                lonDelta = 1
                                minimumRealHeight = 20
                                noiseFrequency = 4
                                noiseOctaves = 4
                                noisePersistance = 0.6
                                noiseSeed = 17857
                                delete = False
                                coverageBlend = 1
                                noiseBlend = 0
                                color = 1,1,1,1
                                noiseColor = 1,1,1,1
                                latitudeDouble = True
                                altitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                coverageSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 5
                                    octaves = 4
                                }
                                latitudeDoubleRange
                                {
                                    startStart = 0.89
                                    startEnd = 0.89
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                latitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -1
                                    startEnd = -1
                                    endStart = 0.13
                                    endEnd = 0.13
                                }
                                longitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                noiseSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 4
                                    octaves = 4
                                }
                                scatters
                                {
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.25
                                        scatterName = boulder
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.4
                                        scatterName = Snowpine00
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            Class
                            {
                                alterApparentHeight = 0
                                alterRealHeight = 0
                                coverageFrequency = 5
                                coverageOctaves = 4
                                coverageSeed = 44473
                                name = Ocean Bottom
                                latDelta = 1
                                latitudeDouble = True
                                lonDelta = 1
                                minimumRealHeight = 0
                                noiseFrequency = 16
                                noiseOctaves = 4
                                noisePersistance = 0.6
                                noiseSeed = 17857
                                delete = False
                                coverageBlend = 1
                                noiseBlend = 0
                                color = 0,1,1,1
                                noiseColor = 0,1,1,1
                                altitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 0.05
                                    endEnd = 0.05
                                }
                                coverageSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 5
                                    octaves = 4
                                }
                                latitudeDoubleRange
                                {
                                }
                                latitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                longitudeRange
                                {
                                    startStart = -10
                                    startEnd = -10
                                    endStart = 10
                                    endEnd = 10
                                }
                                noiseSimplex
                                {
                                    frequency = 16
                                    octaves = 4
                                }
                                scatters
                                {
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 1
                                        scatterName = Grass00
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = 0.25
                                        scatterName = boulder
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = -2
                                        scatterName = cactus
                                    }
                                    Scatter
                                    {
                                        density = -2
                                        scatterName = Pine00
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                        }

and here is a screen shot
P7kTYNz.png

LandControl has a setting 'createColors', set it to false and it shouldn't spawn colors. Similarly it has the setting 'createScatter' for terrain scatters.

Here's the entry highlighted in one of my own codes:

LandControl
                {
                    altitudeBlend = 0
                    altitudeFrequency = 1
                    altitudeOctaves = 1
                    altitudePersistance = 1
                    altitudeSeed = 1
                    createColors = false
                    createScatter = true
                    latitudeBlend = 0
                    latitudeFrequency = 1
                    latitudeOctaves = 1
                    latitudePersistance = 1
                    latitudeSeed = 1
                    longitudeBlend = 0
                    longitudeFrequency = 1
                    longitudeOctaves = 1
                    longitudePersistance = 1
                    longitudeSeed = 1
                    useHeightMap = false
                    vHeightMax = 10000
                    order = 999999
                    enabled = true

Looking at the config you included, it's indeed set to 'true'. The entry is just above Gael's heightmap filepath in the LandControl mod.

Edited by The White Guardian

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.