On the nth day of Christmas, Jebediah gave to me...

wpetula

What is this?

This is a game where forum users work together to create an outrageously long variation of the popular song "The Twelve Days of Christmas".

End goal

The last post of this game should contain an entire community-made song for all to enjoy.

Rules and guidelines:

-Each new reply adds the next highest day to the song (1st day, then 2nd, then 3rd, and so on)

-Each added lyric should generally follow the rhythm of the original song (an entire Wikipedia article is a good example of what not to do)

-No lyric has to relate to Christmas or any other user-created lyric. Be as creative as you want!

-There is no limit to how many days can be in the song

-Profanity, racial slurs, insults, and other inappropriate language and behavior IS NOT permitted. All official KSP community restrictions apply. 

An example of how this might look:

Wpetula: on the 1st day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me...

...a rocket made out of pear trees.

JadeOfMaar: on the 2nd day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me...

...two broken spaceplanes,

and a rocket made out of pear trees.

Gameslinx: on the 3rd day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me...

...three modders modding,

two broken spaceplanes,

and a rocket made out of pear trees.

(ETC.)

I'll start:

On the first day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me, a rocket made out of pear trees.

Edited by wpetula
Clarified rules

On the 6th day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, two kraken doves and a rocket made of pear trees. 

On the 8th day of Christmas, Jebediah gave to me: 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, two kraken doves and a rocket made of pear trees.

On the 10th day of Christmas, Jebediah gave to me: 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, two kraken doves and a rocket made of pear trees.

On the 11th day of Christmas, Jebediah gave to me: 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, two kraken doves and a rocket made of pear trees.

———

On the 12th day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me: 12 entire kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees.

On the 13th day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me: 13 headaches, 12 entire kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees.

On the 14th day of Christmas Jebediah knelt up from the carpet, walked on his four to the table, swallowed some brine from the jar of pickles, and felt a little better.
He tried to remember what weekday is today, but gave up, and just drank the remains of mineral water from the bottle.

On the 15th day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me:15 KNR tours, 14 pickles ,13 headaches, 12 entire kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees.

On the 16th day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me:16 rcs blocks, 15 KNR tours, 14 pickles ,13 headaches, 12 entire kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees.

———

On the 17th day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me: 17 17 page essays on the pluses of using only srbs for my rocket,16 rcs blocks, 15 KNR tours, 14 pickles ,13 headaches, 12 entire kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees.

On the 18th day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me: 18 rovers a-flipped over, 17 17 page essays on the pluses of using only srbs for my rocket,16 rcs blocks, 15 KNR tours, 14 pickles ,13 headaches, 12 entire kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees

On the 19th day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me: 19 Kerbals riding SRBs on EVA, 18 rovers a-flipped over, 17 17 page essays on the pluses of using only srbs for my rocket,16 rcs blocks, 15 KNR tours, 14 pickles ,13 headaches, 12 entire kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees

———

On the 20th day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me: 20 fires a blazing, 19 Kerbals riding SRBs on EVA, 18 rovers a-flipped over, 17 17 page essays on the pluses of using only srbs for my rocket,16 rcs blocks, 15 KNR tours, 14 pickles ,13 headaches, 12 entire Kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees

On the 21st day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me:  21 golden probes, 20 fires a blazing, 19 Kerbals riding SRBs on EVA, 18 rovers a-flipped over, 17 17 page essays on the pluses of using only srbs for my rocket,16 rcs blocks, 15 KNR tours, 14 pickles ,13 headaches, 12 entire Kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees.

———

On the 22st day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me: 22 Tylo landings, 21 golden probes, 20 fires a blazing, 19 Kerbals riding SRBs on EVA, 18 rovers a-flipped over, 17 17 page essays on the pluses of using only srbs for my rocket,16 rcs blocks, 15 KNR tours, 14 pickles ,13 headaches, 12 entire Kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees.

Edited by ffx

On the 23st day of Christmas Jebediah gave to me: 23 Failed Shuttles,  22 Tylo landings, 21 golden probes, 20 fires a blazing, 19 Kerbals riding SRBs on EVA, 18 rovers a-flipped over, 17 17 page essays on the pluses of using only srbs for my rocket,16 rcs blocks, 15 KNR tours, 14 pickles ,13 headaches, 12 entire Kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees.

On the 24th day of Christmas, Jebediah gave to me: 24 heat shields ah shielding, 23 Failed Shuttles,  22 Tylo landings, 21 golden probes, 20 fires a blazing, 19 Kerbals riding SRBs on EVA, 18 rovers a-flipped over, 17 17 page essays on the pluses of using only srbs for my rocket,16 rcs blocks, 15 KNR tours, 14 pickles ,13 headaches, 12 entire Kerbins, 11 Gigantor Solar Panels, 10 crashed rockets, 9 days of work, 8 Deep Space Networks, 7 trips under the KSC bridge, 6 nuclear pulse rockets, 5 stars that are collapsing themselves, 4 mammoth engines, 3 modded installs of KSP, 2 kraken doves, and a rocket made of pear trees.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.