2023 wishes thread

Abel Military Services

"2023 wishes thread"
"Abel Military Services"

Uhm...

Anyway, hopefully I finally learn how to break out of certain bad habits... and maybe donate blood. Naturally, neither of those can be granted by a chimney climber, so no wishes, just goals.

My wish? Uhh... I wish my country stops losing people (type "fastest shrinking country" into google if you want to know what country.)
I think I'm asking for too much though

Goal? Do everything I want to do in KSP, hopefully before KSP2. I already went to Duna, I'd like to do some kind of Jool 5 mission maybe.

I wish, no, pray that the B-1 flies over my house before the Rose Parade. I'm like 20x more excited for that than the actual parade, even though I helped volunteered to decorate one float. I also hope that my FTC team makes it to worlds. I honestly feel like we've got a chance. Not a huge one, but definitely a significant one.

13 hours ago, DDE said:

"2023 wishes thread"
"Abel Military Services"

Uhm...

Anyway, hopefully I finally learn how to break out of certain bad habits... and maybe donate blood. Naturally, neither of those can be granted by a chimney climber, so no wishes, just goals.

I changed it because I love BDA and wants to make BDA planes(maybe BDA weapons mods).

2 hours ago, Zozaf Kerman said:

Lottery?

New Year's Rockin' Eve. They went to the final 5 and he was out.

He said he met some cool people, and got a good story out of it, so a win.

EDIT: he didn't make the final 5, so was out when they picked those. He is texting me from times square intermittently.

Edited by tater

15 hours ago, tajwo said:

My wish? Uhh... I wish my country stops losing people (type "fastest shrinking country" into google if you want to know what country.)
I think I'm asking for too much though

Goal? Do everything I want to do in KSP, hopefully before KSP2. I already went to Duna, I'd like to do some kind of Jool 5 mission maybe.

and i wish mine would stop losing iq points. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.