[WIP] O.R.A.N.G.E.S - Stockalike Shuttle-Derived Launch Vehicles! (v1.0.0-beta-2 6/Feb/2023)

EStreetRockets

4 hours ago, GoldForest said:

Strange how people were having problems with Sidemounted rockets. I had no problem at all when I launched my double lander Mun mission. And yes, while I did have 6 engines, it still was a little difficult to fly, but it still flew fine. (This was before the update)

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

WJ0e6DP.png

bz7mjMP.png

huo6wKq.png

You shouldn't need to apologize, Saturn/SDV hybrids are based.

On 6/11/2024 at 11:36 PM, Aussie Toad Stool said:

@EStreetRocketsI'm getting a B9 Part Switch error for this mod, talking about missing modules. Can anyone help find the incompatibility? I reckon it might be due to Simple Adjustable Fairings
Screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/0enzmb9
Ksp.log Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bpd0U9cQEfkCsPAIZZHqJADPH5TjcFDv/view?usp=sharing

I came back to KSP after a hiatus and updated a bunch of mods and got the same thing. Even on a test install with minimal mods I got it. I’m currently running a third install with KSRSSR, and it happens on this install too. I can vouch for the “everything still seems to work” part though. 

2 minutes ago, Spike88 said:

I came back to KSP after a hiatus and updated a bunch of mods and got the same thing. Even on a test install with minimal mods I got it. I’m currently running a third install with KSRSSR, and it happens on this install too. I can vouch for the “everything still seems to work” part though. 

Yeah, still works fine. Whatever duct tape that's keeping 200 mods working together is doing its job.