Free KSP2 Holiday Giveaway!

Dman979

Kerbals from the Iconian Empire celebrate christmas by cooperating with Kerbals from other states and countries on building the highest Christmas tree on Kerbin every year, facing many challenges and often broken not just the trees but Kerbals in the process, as it usually goes with Kerbals. The result is always astounding and majestic, reaching nearly heights of the tallest buildings on Kerbin!

My Kerbals are preparing to have a firework ready on every planet with a surface. They will be fired in queue from outer planets to inner planets, each a bigger explosion for new year celebrations.

Sadly I have already stranded two teams without a way to return, but, hey, the show must go on.

And they seem to be quite happy with that. Who knows, maybe some rescue mission will swing by one day.

I have no pictures yet, but I hopefully will remember to take screenshots of the fireworks...

They spend the weeks before Christmas preparing a large craft to fly to the south pole. Everyone says that he lives at the North pole, but Kerbals know it's just a conspiracy theory. 2 days before Christmas, they fly out and head to the north pole. And they find him there! Conspiracy theory proven to be a fact! But little do they know that they have their compasses backwards, and they actually just proved the conspiracy theory false. Don't tell Jeb, he'll throw a fit...

My kerbals decided to make a rocket building competition. The rules were, that only one person could work on the rocket. Bob got 3rd place, and won 50000 kerbucks. Bill got 2 place and won 100000 kerbucks and even started a privat space program with that money! And Jeb beat all of them, and won 200000 kerbucks and a brand new jet! Also with that money he created a startup for people, who seek extreme emotions and dangerous adventures! Merry Christmas to everyone!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MYiw24Vq7MYMhvsUUFcxreoRWACYYT6i?usp=sharing

There are the photos ^

Also made almost entirely without cheats, only turned on infinite electricity when batteries ran out:)

Edited by ItanMark
Wrong link and forgot to say something

Kerbals tend to have their christmas dinners on the morning of Christmas Eve. After a big meal, all the leftovers are ground up and mashed together to form a kind of solid fuel. This is then put into a small rocket which is, the following evening, launched up through their houses' chimneys to send a flare into the sky, signalling to Santa Jeb where to deploy his gifts. Often, additional chemicals are added to the leftover-fuel to give the rocket's exhaust additional brightness or unique colours. In houses without chimneys they are often launched out of a window, a dangerous tradition but nevertheless one that persists. Recent legislation also had to forbid the launching of christmas flares on maritime vessels as too many emergency false alarms had been caused by misinterpretation of christmas flares as genuine distress signals.

Edited by The Dressian Exploder

Many of my kerbals frequently abuse the laws of physics (due to mods/glitches); whether being immune to momentum transfer and watching a planet rotate underneath their feet when they jump or spotaneously speeding off at the speed of light.

The holidays aren't special for them, though peri-launch explosions are more welcome than usual during this time.