Free KSP2 Holiday Giveaway!

Dman979

2 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

Did this forum just fall into a vat of redundancy?

AeUdSPr.png

Yo dawg, we heard you liked redundancy, so we put redundant redundancy inside your backup redundancy so you could have redundant redundany backup redundancy. :P

My kosmonauts celebrate Christmas on Minmus. They search for rare new variants of mint ice cream in unexplored biomes with their Myatnyykhod rover. 

RZPRNJG.jpg

Sometimes, they might even be so lucky as to find chunks of chocolate!

f9cLdBp.jpg

Afterward, they take it home to share the spoils of their labor with the ground crew!

BAPeSYW.jpg

See the full mission here and Merry Christmas! :D 

My Kerbals are celebrating by attempting to make a thermoelectric generator out of hot chocolate by taking the heat capturing apparatus off an RTG and attaching it to the outside of the mug. They have yet to overcome the distraction the marshmallows are providing, however.

Edited by BeastHunter

My Kerbals drive down to the Boardwalk Cafe, which is located near the Cove Launch Site. There they take their S-IVB stage shaped mugs and enjoy Peppermint Mocha Krappuccinos while reminiscing over the feats they accomplished in the early days of the space program. After that they take a walk on the beach and enjoy the yearly Christmas resupply launch to the KLB lunar base.

My Kerbals are hibernated in KSP1 rocket, waiting for a new simulation return to Kerbin where they are going to find that a lot has changed since their departure and they need to start a new Space Program.

Edited by Piotrr