Free KSP2 Holiday Giveaway!

Dman979

My Kerbals dressed up N1 instead of a Christmas tree. It's more practical and you can fly to Moon with these antiques (although there is a possibility that it will be fireworks still in the atmosphere :confused:)
N1H.png
"snow" artifacts - my integrated GPU is shocked by this CPS with mods, I'm still waiting for a new video card)

My Kerbals are spending their holidays setting together with their families, eating snacks and singing their favourite Christmas carol.

It goes like this:

On the twelfth day of Kristmas my true love sent to me

twelve boosters boosting

eleven swivels swiveling

ten kerbals leaping

nine rovers rolling

eight tanks exploding

seven chutes not opening

six rockets wobbling

fiiive gooolden decouplers

four decaying orbits

three FPS

two capibaras

and a kraken in the tech tree

Edited by Bingmao

Bill decided to kick of the celebrations early by using his expansive knowledge of the Kerbol System to take himself, 100 of his crew, and 10,000 embryos through the anomaly to a promised new land and begin a new wave of colonisation after the top scientists on Kerbin realised that the Kerbol system was doomed. 

Bill got close enough to the anomaly with his ship until it sucked his ship and his crew into oblivion....and left him alone in space stuck in his command seat...with 10 minutes of oxygen remaining.

QlBk5J1.png

Ld5P3qr.png

Well this is a cruel irony . I planned to spend it on the surface of jool  . But im suffering from a bug that stops me from starting a new game  .  So probably a Christmas   themed rocket on the ice caps or in polar orbit of something in ksp 1  .

Edited by speceballs

In a warm, cozy wooden cabin perched atop a small hill in the winter wonderland that is Eeloo, Bill roasts a christmas turkey above a running nuclear salt water engine - you know, for that extra, delicious radioactive flavour. Jeb, Bob and Valentina decorate the christmas "tree" (an assemblage of structural panels and struts painted green) with baubles that looks like the many celestial bodies of the Kerbolar system. All while Tim C is out playing Santa, his rocket sled pulled by a tamed Kraken. He carries with him scientific parts, discovereables and the like, presents for the many patient players out there, waiting for the FOR SCIENCE! update.

3 hours ago, yongamer311 said:

Mis Kerbals lo celebran haciendo helado de mimus y haciendo una prueba nuclear en la muna para posteriormente observar el espectáculo

“My Kerbals celebrate it by making mimus ice cream and doing a nuclear test in the muna to later observe the show”

Please include an English translation when posting outside the “International” sub forum.   

——- Seperate Moderator Post ———-

Hey look, more posts removed.       Follow the rules. 

Edited by Gargamel

30 minutes ago, speceballs said:

Well this is a cruel irony . I planned to spend it on the surface of jool  . But im suffering from a bug that stops me from starting a new game  .  So probably a Christmas   themed rocket on the ice caps or in polar orbit of something in ksp 1  .

I had the same problem for a long time .  I am spending my holly days   being the red bull guy .One  long free fall and try and aim for water .Red bull gives wings! :P