KSR-e (No Negative Feedback Please)

The way this thread was edited by the mod, it looks like you are talking to yourself for half of it! lol

Ah, never mind. I forgot I had ignored that mod dev.

Edited by Biggen

There was a series of exchanges, where my feedback was received poorly & viewed as personal attacks for reason.

After the mod author reported one of my comments they removed all their comments that may have been viewed poorly by others.

@Biggen

The author is no longer active on this platform but maintained the spacedock updates.

They were so upset by my feedback they decided to stop updating detailed change logs so that I could not follow the progress.

My feedback is apparently borderline hate speech.

The mod has received a decent amount of downloads but due to the Authors method of engaging with the community has since withdrawn from Reddit as well due to a series of feedback exchanged that were viewed as personal attacks.

I sent an email via support on spacedock regarding 1.9 but haven't received a reply.

As much as I want this mod to succeed the author has a difficult time engaging with the community in a meaningful way.

"Google KSP2 stans Steam Discussion"

Due to the feedback. The author is now on a personal mission to personally attack any and all who have negative feedback regarding KSP2 in general.

It completely blows my mind

11 minutes ago, Fizzlebop Smith said:

There was a series of exchanges, where my feedback was received poorly & viewed as personal attacks for reason.

After the mod author reported one of my comments they removed all their comments that may have been viewed poorly by others.

@Biggen

The author is no longer active on this platform but maintained the spacedock updates.

They were so upset by my feedback they decided to stop updating detailed change logs so that I could not follow the progress.

My feedback is apparently borderline hate speech.

The mod has received a decent amount of downloads but due to the Authors method of engaging with the community has since withdrawn from Reddit as well due to a series of feedback exchanged that were viewed as personal attacks.

I sent an email via support on spacedock regarding 1.9 but haven't received a reply.

As much as I want this mod to succeed the author has a difficult time engaging with the community in a meaningful way.

"Google KSP2 stans Steam Discussion"

Due to the feedback. The author is now on a personal mission to personally attack any and all who have negative feedback regarding KSP2 in general.

It completely blows my mind

Yeah, I ignored and blocked him based off his attitude comments in another thread.  I had just forgotten about him already.  I'm sure i'll forget about him just as easily again...

Edited by Biggen

12 hours ago, Biggen said:

The way this thread was edited by the mod, it looks like you are talking to yourself for half of it! lol

Ah, never mind. I forgot I had ignored that mod dev.

10 hours ago, Biggen said:

Yeah, I ignored and blocked him based off his attitude comments in another thread.  I had just forgotten about him already.  I'm sure i'll forget about him just as easily again...

I also thought he was just talking to himself until I got to the moderator post (indicating he was not talking to himself). I am curious about the mod, but the spacedock page seems to be gone now too.

Edited by Mitokandria

4 hours ago, Fizzlebop Smith said:

Lol. everyone that blocked this person now thinks im completely insane. OMG. 

It's not a block, seems like they completely deleted their account again.

So after removing all of my mods and then going onto the spacedock website to download rhe latest version of KSRE because CKAN does not het have the latest version,  then after that i went to ckan and installed the other 2 dependencies opened it up startes a new exploration as it mentions in its instructions and works great so far,  going to attempt to re add some of my mods and let you know how it goes

• 3 weeks later...