Choose your super power, then have it trivialized

saik0

On 12/17/2018 at 4:02 PM, RealKerbal3x said:

I wish that I could use Falcon 9 grid fins as waffle irons.

The fins are so large, that the batter can't cling to the sides, and falls right through.   What does stick to the fins, you now realize Ti is not a non-stick material.  You then realize you spent around $100,000 on a giant fly swatter that the flies can go right through, and after trying to cook with it, all it does it attract flies. 

I wish my mouse pointer would stop twitching. 

15 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

A superpower to forgive the people who create a new type of the door latches every time.

You then realize the rest of the human population has opposable thumbs and can deal with new door latches without getting upset over them.

I wish for peace on earth. 

You get a fancy suit of potato.

Spoiler

mascot-giant-potato-costume-potato.jpg

3 hours ago, Gargamel said:

the rest of the human population has opposable thumbs and can deal with new door latches without getting upset over them.

When the new types of latches work properly, what they usually don't do.

A superpower to make gold from nitrogen and oxygen.

You made evaporated Gold mixed with Nitrogen as a Boost propellant for your Nissan Skyline GTR, with thrust equivalent to a single unit of General Electric CF34. At least it's not the thrust of a single Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7 (Boeing 747, earlier variants) or General Electric GE90-115B (Boeing 777-300ER).

I'd like to have the superpower to compose an Electronic Dance Music easily, or simply using existent instruments as samples, then through a Music DAW, the sample is editable to create a unique tone or note.

This goes as well as winter. Long lasting winter. You know, it no longer become Global Warming, but vice versa. Global Freezing, where Earth temperature drops.

32 minutes ago, Fraston said:

Taisu grows green with envy and  kills you. 

I meant doing EDM just like e.g Alan Walker, Martin Garrix, etc.

The power of capturing a hill easily. In this thread :

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.