Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You get hired as Santa.

27 minutes ago, Dientus said:

I still wish I could concentrate, preferably without causing death.

Granted. You are now so concentrated that dissolve the tea spoons and burn through the window glass.

I wish all Toshibas became WD, cuz the last Seagate I've bought, is clicking sometimes, and is too slim for the dock-station.

Though, personally I never use Toshibas, it's from the notebook of not mine.

10 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. You get hired as Santa.

Granted. You are now so concentrated that dissolve the tea spoons and burn through the window glass.

I wish all Toshibas became WD, cuz the last Seagate I've bought, is clicking sometimes, and is too slim for the dock-station.

Though, personally I never use Toshibas, it's from the notebook of not mine.

I just had to repair a logically damaged WD, but I do like them. I have an external Seagate that is a decade old and still going strong.

Granted. Someone slaps a WD sticker over all the Toshiba drives.

Previous wish again, specifying a KSP mesh template to overlay Kerbal faces.

30 minutes ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

I wish for easier KSP part model creation.

Granted, it is now easier to create models in blender for KSP. You just can't import them into the game itself.

12 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

wish KSP had the Minecraft mining and crafting capabilities

Granted, everything is made of bedrock and is thus indestructible and unmineable. Plus the planets are huge block shaped monstrosities.

10 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

I wish for the previous 2 wishers,(not me) wishes

Granted, you easily create a KSP model of minecraft that when installed, crashes the game to desktop.

Whew! Wish I was asleep!

Granted, but none of them are ever granted.

On 7/6/2021 at 11:30 PM, Dientus said:

Granted, for only $450 USD (about 380 Euro's or 33,472 Rubles) he can have it! Does not include shipping and handling or local taxes. Limit only 3 per household (no need to corrupt, its the truth from Lego!)

Yeah, it's expensive. At lease I can sort of say that I finally got my wish! Not really though. 

Eh, whatever, I know everyone is a little tired of me trying to get that excavator. So... I will start with a new wish!

I wish for a Liebherr LTM 1030-2.1.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

Done, but you weren’t in for the delivery so now you need to go and collect it from the sorting office- at Betelgeuse. 72 hours to collect or it gets sent back to the supplier.

I wish for a giant railgun in KSP to launch stuff into space without needing a rocket.