[1.0.5][WIP]FantomWorks 0.3.3 KAX+ Part Pack

FreddyPhantom

1 hour ago, V8jester said:

Yup still works....

well i just installed it, and all i get is 5 cockpits, and that is all, thet rest of the parts do not show up, such as the tail, cargo bays, fusalage etc...   can anyone shed some light on this. I even check the files that was put into the gamedata folder. I noticed the files for those parts are there but do not load up in game. i would very much like to build some of these aircraft.  Thank you

1 minute ago, mechanicH said:

well i just installed it, and all i get is 5 cockpits, and that is all, thet rest of the parts do not show up, such as the tail, cargo bays, fusalage etc...   can anyone shed some light on this. I even check the files that was put into the gamedata folder. I noticed the files for those parts are there but do not load up in game. i would very much like to build some of these aircraft.  Thank you

Some stuff you have to check the cfg files for. If it says module = strut it won't load so you need to change it to module = part.

Also, theres misplaced brackets for the PART {} module in at least a couple of the .cfgs

There were also some parts added/removed, depending which version of 0.3.3 you have... I have an older version, which has at least one part that was removed from the 0.3.3 version on SD...

IIRC, at least one or two of the cockpit parts were actually exact duplicates as well...

Edited by Stone Blue

1 hour ago, mechanicH said:

So i found all the ones that need to be changed and did so, but i cant seem to find where the is missplaced. 

Actually, that seems to be the version I have that was last on KerbalStuff... which incidentally, is newer than the other versions I have...
I took a quick look, but like I said, I have three different versions of 0.3.3... There are LOTS of differences...

A good way to check for matching brackets (besides proper indentation), is to use the NotePad++ program to edit configs... It draws lines conecting matching brackets, and makes it a little easier to spot mismatches.

@Murican_Jeb I put the zip file inside the game data folder and then I extract it into the folder (basically I have a Fantom Works folder inside Gamedata) I have somewhere around 70 mods and I thought that maybe something is interfering with it so I tried a clean install and it kept happening

edit : 200th post!

Edited by NeoFatalis

24 minutes ago, Murican_Jeb said:

The cargo bays are broken so they were probaly removed @NeoFatalis

hmm... I don't really need those but what about the passenger cabins? they don't show up either , also I just checked inside the folder and the parts that missing are inside

Edited by NeoFatalis

1 hour ago, NeoFatalis said:

hmm... I don't really need those but what about the passenger cabins? they don't show up either , also I just checked inside the folder and the parts that missing are inside

Check the cfg.

Some parts have this (I don't remember excatly how it was like.)

moudle: strut

But you need to change it to

moudle: part

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, iplayksp said:

no i only get some parts

I ran into this before. It's something really simple in the .cfg file you have to check/change. Let me take a look.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.