Say Hello to The Rep Grand Group! [07/19/16 UPDATE!]

Endersmens

2 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Can someone rep me and refresh? I think reality wasn't ready for me go break 1k and I'm locked at exactly 1000 rep. Since I've gotten more since I broke the limit...

See... you and I both breaking 1K has broken the rep system. The forum wasn't ready for that kind of thing! :sticktongue:

8 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

I'm nearly there! After 14 months I need 250 more!

HYPE!

2 years and 6 months. What can I do for rep? I'll do anything to beat you good sir. It is on. Who will get a 1000 first? (probably you).

I do have news, and thanks @ZooNamedGames for bringing it up, because I haven't been on here lately. My mom went through surgery alright a few weeks ago, and has been recovering at home. She may have an infection though, so doctor visits are still frequent. Shivers at the thought of the bills.

I should be able to update this some time this weekend if nothing comes up. :) Also congrats to those who joined!

Holy Hell! I just realized that I have over 700 rep... :0.0:

I'd better get back to work on that fanfic I've been working on... it's been nearly a week without an update... :0.0: (again)

1 hour ago, Andem said:

Holy Hell! I just realized that I have over 700 rep... :0.0:

I'd better get back to work on that fanfic I've been working on... it's been nearly a week without an update... :0.0: (again)

Congrats!

I haven't done mine in weeks but I need to.

16 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

A reminder of forum rule 1.4.b: "Users must attempt to use proper grammar and spelling in all messages. Txt-speak, 1337-speak and other exclusionary forms of speech are prohibited... "

@Vanamonde: Wow, I don't think I've ever been hit with that warning... It would be bad if I did! :confused:

40 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

:huh::huh:??

“You’ll learn, as you get older, that rules are made to be broken. Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path. Laugh in the face of adversity, and leap before you look. Dance as though EVERYBODY is watching. March to the beat of your own drummer. And stubbornly refuse to fit in.” 
― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass

“Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” 
― Pablo Picasso

“Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.” 
― Dalai Lama XIV

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/rules

I don't make empty references.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.