Fun Kerbal names!

The Dressian Exploder

As I reported about 4 weeks ago in another forum, I came across the following REAL specimen...

Gentle aliens, please meet Vermin Kerman:

Zioul2n.png

This kerbal is certified 100%, genuine, pure, stock, Squad-generated kerbal (with no funny business).  Imagine my surprise at the time!

Just now, 0111narwhalz said:

Wonder if that's a new one.

[tin foil hat] "Or an old one..."

I run KSP 1.3.1.  Perhaps the name got "exterminated" by a T2 censor...  :)

Let me know where I can find the suffixes and I'll go look at my 1.3.1 installation for it.

1 hour ago, Hotel26 said:

[tin foil hat] "Or an old one..."

I run KSP 1.3.1.  Perhaps the name got "exterminated" by a T2 censor...  :)

Let me know where I can find the suffixes and I'll go look at my 1.3.1 installation for it.

I just looked in the source of KSPNameGen, which was taken from… somewhen around 1.2? I'm not actually sure where the names are kept.

breathes in

breathes out

BEHOLD! Some more Kerbal names that I totally didn't think of!

Despacito Kerman

SuperMario64PhysicsDon'tMakeSense Kerman

Aaa Kerman

Surveillance Kerman

Security Kerman

Police Kerman

3DS Kerman

WiiU Kerman

Switch Kerman

Doritos Kerman

Nachos Kerman

Gun Kerman

Arrow Kerman

Bob-Omb Kerman

Goomba Kerman

Chainchomp Kerman

Koopa Kerman

InsertSuperMarioReferenceHere Kerman

Meatloaf Kerman

Chicken Kerman

Pizza Kerman

Rice Kerman

Luigi Kerman

Pasta Kerman

Card Kerman

DoYouHaveAnyFours Kerman

Cappy Kerman

Cerbl Kerman

Sandworm Kerman

Danny2462 Kerman

SWDennis Kerman

Kerman Kerman

Glove Kerman

TheFitnessGramPacerTest Kerman

ScpFoundation Kerman

Vegetation Kerman

Insane Kerman

MagicBoulder Kerman

NBA Kerman

NFL Kerman

Ghost Kerman

Weird Kerman

Tree Kerman

Floor Kerman

Wall Kerman

Ceiling Kerman

OutOfBounds Kerman

Artificial Kerman

Bouquet Kerman

Bed Kerman

Boi Kerman

breathes in

breathes out

Oh boi, that was breathtaking.

Please Stick To The Rules Kerman. 

Some Posts Have Been Removed Kerman. 

1) Please Don't Suggest Rude Names Kerman 

2) Please stick to English Kerman (Unless It Is In The International Section Kerman) 

On 1/15/2019 at 7:55 AM, Green Baron said:

Olive Kerman ?

Olive me,

whyyy not take olive me?

can’t ya see, I’m no good withoooouut you.

you tooka part of what once was my heart,

so whyyy not take olive meee,

why not take olive me.

:P

In all seriousness Kerman. 

foot Kerman.

integumentary Kerman.

Spoiler

Nine lucky aliens of different species that were born at just the right time to explore the universe came to our solar system. Each found a different major celestial body, but had no awareness of the other eight bodies.

The first, with a floating blue cube for a head, came across Mercury. He communicated to his comrades: “This system’s planet is very hot and desolate, are you sure we should colonize here?”

A reply came back, from the second alien, with a short tubular yellow head, who was on Venus: “Do you see the sky? Because where I am there is constant cloud cover and hostile temperatures. We should move to the next system.”

The third alien, with a tall green head and sparse black hair, who had chanced upon Earth, contributed to the debate. “Guys, I’m not seeing anything you are talking about here. Yeah, there is an atmosphere, (with beautiful clouds too) but this place is lush and full of life. Almost reminds me of my homeworld.”

Alien four, who you can probably guess landed on mars, had a long black head with a carapace-like shell, joined in: “I can definitely back Alien three’s observation, except for the fact that this place is cold and dead, with red sand everywhere.”

Alien five had a pink hair on pale round head, no nose, and massive blue eyes, and had arrived in a low parking orbit of Jupiter. Looking around, she gave her idea: “Wait, what if you are all on different moons of a planet, because this place has tons of them! I don’t think I should land here, as the surface doesn’t look solid.”

The sixth alien, who had a pink round body and mouth that could fit around almost anything, arrived at Saturn. “Alien five, do you see rings? Like, glorious, awe-inspiring rings?” She responded back:

“No…”

Alien six was perplexed.

“I see a planet that fits in all of your parameters, except it has huge rings!”

The seventh alien was a gargantuan six-legged monster, and she found Uranus. Perplexed by the color, she asked Aliens five and six: “Is the planet you are speaking of blue? This also fits what you were saying, except it doesn’t have as many moons as you were thinking, Five.”

Alien eight (who got to Neptune and was entirely robotic, with a crown on) butted in. “Seven, I see exactly what you see, but is the color dark or light blue?”

“Light”

“Alright, I don’t see exactly what you see.”

The ninth alien, which had a TV set for a head, landed at Pluto and remarked: “I have something that contradicts everything you guys have observed; this place is cold, dead, and very dark.”

And so, the argument continued, and no one could figure out the real reason none of them were right. After a long gout of bickering, the aliens decided to move to the next system. When they came back, the aliens arrived on different planets and started arguing again Kerman

Kermandodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.