KSP2 Easter Egg Ideas!

If ksp2 is going to be like the original it needs some easter eggs, so I was wondering what would be good KSP2 easter eggs.

Here are mine:
1) A burnt wheel of cheese sitting somewhere with scattered pieces of a dragon capsule around it.

2) A memorial to the KSP 1 suits near the astronaut complex.

3) Something related to HarvesteR to celebrate the person who made KSP possible.

I must confess, I'm really not a fan of some of the Easter eggs in KSP1. I'd rather have gameplay-relevant places to visit that actually lead to scientific progression and resources, or just interesting vistas that are unique to specific locations, but are plausibly-realistic. I particularly dislike the monoliths and the Neil Armstrong memorial, not because I have any dislike for the man, of course, but because they seem so out-of-place and tawdry.

44 minutes ago, Ashandalar said:

I'd rather have gameplay-relevant places to visit that actually lead to scientific progression and resources, or just interesting vistas that are unique to specific locations, but are plausibly-realistic.

Then they aren't exactly easter eggs.

Because easter eggs are exactly that - something out of place, funny and/or based on popcultural reference.

i would love a few more in world easter eggs like a statue of the old ksc but i would also love text ones. parts in ksp have descriptions that no one reads and there are always some joke in them that is probably funny and i would love some refferences to ksp 1 parts in the descriptions. maybe colony parts with descriptions mentioning the old ksc buildings.

On 10/17/2022 at 2:55 AM, Ashandalar said:

I must confess, I'm really not a fan of some of the Easter eggs in KSP1. I'd rather have gameplay-relevant places to visit that actually lead to scientific progression and resources, or just interesting vistas that are unique to specific locations, but are plausibly-realistic. I particularly dislike the monoliths and the Neil Armstrong memorial, not because I have any dislike for the man, of course, but because they seem so out-of-place and tawdry.

I'd agree with the Armstrong memorial and the and duna face actually, but I quite like the monoliths personally.  Vall henge and Bop kraken are fun as well,

2 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

That would be a gameplay element, not an easter egg.

Agreed, but I wouldn't mind a reward for finding one. Something cosmetic, or a cash/science bonus. Nothing vital, but... a nod to others in multiplayer that you found something.

remove the kraken easter egg on bop, or at least say in Bop's in game description that "fact has replaced fiction" and there is no Kraken because they are killing the kraken in KSP2