Let's Get Semantic

Cpt Kerbalkrunch

Name That Game  

73 members have voted

1. 1. KSP2.0 (Rational) or KSP2 1.0 (Goofy)

• I'm completely rational - KSP 2.0
    • I don't care that I'm wrong - KSP2 1.0

There's been an elephant in the room (or forum) for several weeks now, and it can no longer be ignored.  I realize this is a hot button topic, so no one wants to touch it, but it's time we got it out in the open.

There's been a lot of talk around here about when KSP2 1.0 will be released. There's even an entire hype-train thread dedicated to it. This is a ridiculous question. Anyone with a rational mind knows that the name of the official release is going to be KSP 2.0. Anything else  would  not  make sense. I'm sure you agree.

And to those who would ask "if the official release is called KSP2.0, what should this current version be called?", I would say... please don't complicate things (KSP2-.9? :/). We need to settle the issue once and for all before it tears this community apart.

So, please vote on this most important issue and let your voice be heard. Especially if you agree with me.

Thank you.

Some content has been removed.

While we understand how important and emotional a topic the game's title can be, we ask that you please restrain your comments and do not attack one another over this.

Thank you for your understanding,
Forum Moderation Team

Both versions in the poll are completely heretical and I don’t see the point of engaging the pagans who believe in such false gods. I can only imagine what other viewpoints they regard, in their twisted worldview, as “normal.” Ketchup on hot dogs? Sunday the first day of the week? Frappucino?

38 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

Both versions in the poll are completely heretical and I don’t see the point of engaging the pagans who believe in such false gods. I can only imagine what other viewpoints they regard, in their twisted worldview, as “normal.” Ketchup on hot dogs? Sunday the first day of the week? Frappucino?

Here in Chicago, we actually eat pizza with sauce on the top. And it's very thick.

Hmm, Pizza 2.0? I'm gonna see if that catches on :D.

33 minutes ago, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

Here in Chicago, we actually eat pizza with sauce on the top. And it's very thick.

Hmm, Pizza 2.0? I'm gonna see if that catches on :D.

As a Jersey resident I should point out that you forgot the double quotes. The correct way of writing it is: In Chicago we actually eat “pizza” with…

54 minutes ago, Alexoff said:

Correct will be "KSP 1 Remaster", version 0.1

KSP2 is not KSP1. There aren't many changes as of now but it will become more obvious as we reach later milestones that KSP2 is a different game.

15 minutes ago, sumeee said:

KSP2 is not KSP1. There aren't many changes as of now but it will become more obvious as we reach later milestones that KSP2 is a different game.

Welcome to Kerbal Space Program 2!

This build of the game is a demo

Some models and animations are placeholders

A small number of features are missing or unfinished

The developer of this game does not endorse violence on space center

All characters depicted are 18 or older, even if otherwise specified

The game contains contains violence against kerbals, and it's not appropriate for children

The game's perfomance and framerate will continuosly be improved throughout development

You will not be able to access debug commands or easter eggs until you have beaten your PC at least once

Press any button to begin!

1 hour ago, Alexoff said:

Correct will be "KSP 1 Remaster", version 0.1

That was good. I would love a KSP1 Remaster. Something to tide us over 'til KSP2 is actually ready.

58 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

As a Jersey resident I should point out that you forgot the double quotes. The correct way of writing it is: In Chicago we actually eat “pizza” with…

:o

53 minutes ago, Spicat said:

We can't really contradict intercept games on this (+ yea silly debate):
5uMYvL8.png

You bring facts to a debate?

Hmm, well the last line does say this is subject to change.

This vote may bring about that change. I'm now even more convinced of its importance.

Let your voices be heard!

Especially if you agree with me.

4 hours ago, Alexoff said:

Welcome to Kerbal Space Program 2!

This build of the game is a demo

Some models and animations are placeholders

A small number of features are missing or unfinished

The developer of this game does not endorse violence on space center

All characters depicted are 18 or older, even if otherwise specified

The game contains contains violence against kerbals, and it's not appropriate for children

The game's perfomance and framerate will continuosly be improved throughout development

You will not be able to access debug commands or easter eggs until you have beaten your PC at least once

Press any button to begin!

where did you get that from? unless you made it

42 minutes ago, Little 908 said:

where did you get that from? unless you made it

In layman's terms, this is called "humor". I have to admit, I'm a fan (hence this entire thread). I'm pretty confident Alexoff is not sharing insider information here.

Unless he knows more than he's letting on?

Edited by Cpt Kerbalkrunch

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.