TriggerAu

[1.4.x] KSP Alternate Resource Panel v2.9.3.0 (March 17)

3 hours ago, razark said:

Compatible?  No idea.

Working?  Yes.  At least for me.

I ran into a problem on a 1.8.0 install with the latest version of ARP and when I opened the settings window, General tab, then the Configure Resource Settings sub-window, I got some funky window behaviour (Resource window going blank, but the window frame remains, ARP can't be opened again, reverting to the VAB and then back to the LP reset the mod but the behaviour is reproducible).  I'm also getting log spam:

Spoiler

[EXC 22:27:16.075] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    KSPAlternateResourcePanel.ARPWindowResourceConfig.DrawWindow (System.Int32 id) (at <fad3be1042e948bf8b6043173ce3b4b3>:0)
    KSPPluginFramework.MonoBehaviourWindow.DrawWindowInternal (System.Int32 id) (at <fad3be1042e948bf8b6043173ce3b4b3>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (System.Int32 windowID) (at <fa6f9762ac624af092525d37c9d516c4>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI+WindowFunction func, System.Int32 id, System.Int32 instanceID, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, System.Int32 forceRect, System.Single width, System.Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at <fa6f9762ac624af092525d37c9d516c4>:0)
[ERR 22:27:16.076] GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.

I won't post any logs and am not seeking support because the current version of this mod has not been marked as 1.8.x compatible.

I would use this mod with caution until the mod author can update it properly.  YMMV.

Edited by Brigadier

@Brigadier mebbe try 1.8.1? vOv
Everything in the Settings seems to be working fine for me on a practically stock install... vOv
I know 1.8.1 fixed a couple UI bugs... not sure if they would be related in any way.

@Stone Blue I can not be 100% sure it was because of ARP but last session I tested it and it was okay, but after leaving the flight scene and going to VAB the action group UI was broken.

Each time I clicked a part, the AG tab with the available commands opened for a blink of an eye and then disapperared again.
So I was not able to edit anything regarding action groups.

And during that no exceptions were logged.

47 minutes ago, gsantos9489 said:

Anyone know if this mod is going to be updated to 1.8 and future releases?

It works perfectly fine as it is