Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

15 hours ago, ColdJ said:

iWOGuBp.png

I wish that I was a character in Fallout 3

11 hours ago, Souptime said:

Granted!

IVvFKou.png

Granted, but as the internet was very young there is nothing to do that would interest you

Goodness, these are horrible 

Granted, but the remote doesn’t work

Imwish for pringles

Edited by Admiral Fluffy
Hy llok nw pg

Granted, you get 2 ml of water.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale RC Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it.

Granted. But because you used a humorous demand rather than the real word (more)

Your phone can't stop laughing and shakes apart into all it's individual components on the floor.

I wish to win a competion for the worlds longest beard.

@ColdJ

Granted but due tothe relativistic speeds of orbit ans rotation, you get pulled off the earth and into an orbit of your own.

@Ben J. Kerman

Granted this time, but as ColdJ is being pulled along, the moon pulls him through the Lego Liebherr utterly destroying it and scattering any salvageable pieces across 2 continents.

I wish for a better pillow.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted. 1 Barbie dreamhouse pillow for Ken to sleep comfortably.

Granted. They patiently lock him in a little rubber room and patiently explain to him the rules of this game.

Like: remembering to "Grant" the previous posters wish and then twisting the outcome of the "Granted" wish.

I wish that blender 2.93 worked with the .mu addon. (though even if it did I think I will glaze over from info overload)

Granted. But through an unknown bug, the .mu resulted is only compatible with KSP 0.25 and instead of glazing over, your hair falls out from info overload.

I wish for a better pillow that will fit my head.

Granted. A wonderful new pillow that wraps around your head perfectly. So well that you can't breath and suffocate.

As my hair is already receding I wish that info overload actually makes the hair I have lost grow back.