How far have you gone in Kerbal Space Program?

Columbia

In .90 I got almost all Joolian moons explored, then 1.0 hit and I started my career game all over. Now I'm in it for month now and doing all kinds of stuff, but not exploring all planets and their moons... And currently I'm working on my VTOL+kOS-Ship and an Eve lander+return stage. Sometimes very frustrating. Enough to get me back to Borderlands' PreSequel and kill some Scavs... I like to shoot only their air bubble and see them suffer. :D

But I'm planing to send only a rover to Eve and just land on Gilly to refuel and then go further to Jool. But I bet 1.1 will hit.

And I'm looking forwared to Multiplayer. Maybe it's possible then to design together, which would be much more fun...

I feel quite pedestrian. I have gone as far as crewed Duna orbits and uncrewed Duna landings, but never a crewed Duna landing or any return from its surface.

Mostly because I get quite conservative with my Kerbal's lives, and I try to tackle my targets one at a time in career mode.

Been playing since .22, but never made it beyond a manned Duna mission. I like to take time and do very detailed missions, and start over a LOT. Currently did my biggest achievement yet though. Sent 3 Kerbals to Duna in the SKY rescale, only using Ion engines for the cargo transfer stages. TOOK FOR EVER to get the payloads there, but the efficiency is remarkable. Now, using this confidence to make my next biggest mission, a full scale colonization of Duna with a mining base and giant nuclear tugs! Ion tugs are so much lighter though :). 140 tons compared to 20 tons.

*worn out cassette voice*

"Putting an asteroid up a tree."

499844KSPasterotree01.jpg

---

Flying to distant bodies is not my priority. Got other tasks to keep myself occupied.

I have landed on the Mun, Minimumsnm, Duna and Ike. And crashed on the Sun's "surface" in 0.90.

Never landed on Eve. Sacred ground. Forbidden til Plume gives me her approval.

Edited by Plume & Akakak

Well, i began playing very recently, and I'm really taking my time with it. I landed several times on the Mun and on Minmus mostly to train myself and to gather lots of science. A week ago i've introduced myself to Space Stations, and managed to put one on LKO. It has 7 docking ports, a Science Lab and two Hab. modules. Before that one, I orbited a really crappy and inconvinient one, so I ended up terminating it, oh well :P. Some time ago I also developed a low cost Rescuer/Transport that reaches LKO easily (really proud of that one) and right now I am introducing myself to Atmospheric aircraft so I can later begin thinking about SSTOs.

It's been really fun.

Been to lot of places. Just depends on which version. Pre-0.90 been to Moho with orbit, visited the bulk of Jool Moons landed on Laythe and returned. Been to Eeloo with orbit.. Never been to Dres, Ike, Bop or Pol. Gilly landed on me. Landed on Eve never returned tried and it failed. 1.04 have a fleet of ships heading towards Duna 8+ Think it might be 13 craft all heading there within 346 days soonist is 26 days. Now if I only get back to feel like playing before 1.1 hits. XD

On purpose? LKO. But I have strapped a kerbal to a booster and gone into a sun orbit. And Bob glitched in a plane crash and is now flying exponentially faster than the speed of light into oblivion. I'm not saying this quizzaciously, I just spend all my time making planes.

i spend so much time making reusable launch stages, that i usually never even leave the atmosphere after a day of playing! How stupid is that?

That being said, i've been to dres twice, jool twice, mun/minmus probably 15 times combined, and duna and eve probably 3 times each.

I've uh...gotten to Minmus...once?

I have a bad habit of installing a bunch of mods, playing for a couple days, then going on to play another game. I come back some time later and do it all over again.

I've gotten to the Mun quite a bit, put some satellites in LKO, but other than that not a whole lot.

I think part of my problem is that I install too many (no such thing right? :D) mods and just get lost messing around with all of them and not actually get anything done.

I keep telling myself that one day I will actually get somewhere. Time to go re-install/re-mod KSP again :D :D :D

Landed and returned from Eve but not in a proper "mission", just testing from orbit. I've been to Eeloo and Moho multiple times and even done a mini Grand Tour with Kethane (everything from Moho on down in gravity). In RSS I've been as far as Mars but it changes so much (and there's that KSP slump I'm in) that I keep restarting saves. Besides, launch is the most fun in RSS for me.

I have gone too far to go back now... they called me mad, MAD! But I will show them.

Oh, wait, you mean from kerbin. In distance, around 1e^9 kilometers as a result in me messing up, but in complexity... the farthest I have gone is an eve unmanned return probe, my manned ones tend to experience unplanned rapid dissembles.

Been to mun, minmus, duna and ike with single-mission manned landers - and returned. Unmanned lander to eve.

I'm current on a grand tour mission to land on all bodies, except eve and jool. This is with a mothership, some scanner probes and manned science- and mining-landers. This has taken me to jool's moons, eeloo and Dres so far, as I spiral inwards...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.