Norpo

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2016 at 2:02 PM, Frybert said:

Jeb: "I want you to go in that bag and find my wallet"

Kingo: "Which one is it?"

Jeb: "Its the one that says badS = True"

-Pulp Fiction

Now I want that wallet... 

I've seen things you Kerbals wouldn't believe. Heavy lifters on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched octagonal beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. *SPACEBARANDLAUNCHSPLODE*

*sniff* gets me every time...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 29/03/2016 at 1:15 AM, TedwinKnockman66 said:

Kerbalized episode from Soviet movie Operation: Y

You know Operation Y? You're possibly the only other person that I know who watched that movie. I grew up watching it!

Edited by Matuchkin

• 4 weeks later...

Really?  No one's done this one yet?

There was a kraken that lived in the air. They said whoever challenged him would die. Their controls would freeze up, their planes would buffet wildly, and they would disintegrate. The kraken lived at Mach 1 on the meter, seven hundred and fifty miles an hour, where the air could no longer move out of the way. He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass. They called it the kraken barrier.  Then, they built a small plane, the X-1, to try and break the kraken barrier. And kerbs came to the High Desert in Kerbifornia to ride it. They were called test pilots. And no one knew their names.

Recruiter #1: I guess you've heard about our project. We're going up against the Krussians all the way. It's got the highest...
Recruiter #2: Priorities.
Recruiter #1: It's a hazardous undertaking. In fact, it's extremely hazardous, if you get my meaning.
Recruiter #2: It's so hazardous, that, if, uh, you decide not to volunteer, it will not be held against you in any way.
Jeb Kerman: Sounds dangerous.
Recruiter #1: It is.
Recruiter #2: Very dangerous.
Jeb Kerman: Count me in.

Frank Sharp: Which one are you?
Bill Kerman: Bill.
Frank Sharp: Oh yeah? Well, which one's Jeb? He's the one I want to meet.
Bill Kerman: He's right over there.
Frank Sharp: 'Scuse me.
Bill Kerman: [to his wife] Louise, I'm going to the mun, I swear to God. I'm on my way.

Gordo Kerman: Who was the best pilot I ever saw? Well, uh, you're lookin' at 'im.

The Moho program was over. Four years later, astronaut Gus Kerman was killed, along with astronauts Kerman and Kerman , when fire swept through their Kerpollo capsule. But on that glorious day in May 1963, Gordo Kerman went higher, farther, and faster than any other Kerbal - 22 complete orbits around the world; he was the last Kerbal ever to go into space alone. And for a brief moment, Gordo Kerman became the greatest pilot anyone had ever seen.

"What's the matter, Bob? Never taken a gravity assist before?"

Nicholas Kerman: Alright, any more questions?

Danny Kerman: Is it true that there is a place on a Kerbal's helmet, that if you shoot it, it will blow up?

Ever fired your booster in the air and yelled, 'Aaaaaaah?'

(Hot Fuzz)

Edited by njmksr

• 5 years later...

"I'll be back!" — Jebediah Kerman, after lighting that candle once again after an rapid unplanned disassembly of the first stage half way to orbit .

Terminator - all of them :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.