[1.12.x] [BG] HabTech2 | Stockalike ISS Parts | 1.0.0 - The Final Update

benjee10

38 minutes ago, benjee10 said:

Make sure you are using the latest commit of sharedAssets (i.e. download the code rather than the release).

Revamped Cupola + new Space Station Freedom-style Cupola:

9tcbQ2J.jpeg

PJLfuiZ.jpeg

xDCTikq.jpeg

ihV9Lts.jpeg

They both come in the usual grey, white & shiny variants and the shutters can now be toggled off if you'd prefer. 

Looking great as always! 

I had a question. Are the Axium Stations parts planned or no?

1 hour ago, benjee10 said:

Make sure you are using the latest commit of sharedAssets (i.e. download the code rather than the release). 

Yeah, should've specified that:P

A few new parts now available with the latest GitHub commit:

Firstly, a Destiny-length habitation module, an extra long hab/lab (based on the original Space Station Freedom module sizes), and an extra long Columbus laboratory (again based on earlier Freedom designs). The experiment mounting points on the Columbus labs are also now switchable so you can use either of them inline. 

Lys08IM.jpeg

O57nbMZ.jpeg

Additionally I've added a couple of ISS cargo container parts:

BqgNv61.png

They share the same built-in docking port as the Quest high pressure gas tank. Makes for some nice greebling:

fJXb4j3.jpeg

h6YBObx.jpeg

58 minutes ago, benjee10 said:

Firstly, a Destiny-length habitation module, an extra long hab/lab (based on the original Space Station Freedom module sizes), and an extra long Columbus laboratory (again based on earlier Freedom designs). The experiment mounting points on the Columbus labs are also now switchable so you can use either of them inline. 

Lys08IM.jpeg

O57nbMZ.jpeg

BqgNv61.png

They share the same built-in docking port as the Quest high pressure gas tank. Makes for some nice greebling:

fJXb4j3.jpeg

h6YBObx.jpeg

Wow, those new parts look so beautiful, and finally we have the habitation module!!! Would you consider adding the centrifuge accommodation module too?

1 hour ago, benjee10 said:

Lys08IM.jpeg

O57nbMZ.jpeg

BqgNv61.png

fJXb4j3.jpeg

h6YBObx.jpeg

Looks great!

@benjee10 I know it may be a little out of the blue, but seeing as we now have an endcap switch for the Columbus module, would you ever consider making the man-tended free-flyer concept? Namely just the service module, solar panels and antenna. It would pair very nicely with all the other modules, too.

3 hours ago, Entr8899 said:

@benjee10 I know it may be a little out of the blue, but seeing as we now have an endcap switch for the Columbus module, would you ever consider making the man-tended free-flyer concept? Namely just the service module, solar panels and antenna. It would pair very nicely with all the other modules, too.

Could just use ATV's SM from Knes

On 7/14/2024 at 1:34 PM, benjee10 said:

Revamped Cupola + new Space Station Freedom-style Cupola:

9tcbQ2J.jpeg

PJLfuiZ.jpeg

xDCTikq.jpeg

ihV9Lts.jpeg

They both come in the usual grey, white & shiny variants and the shutters can now be toggled off if you'd prefer. 

Hey @benjee10, don"t mean to be pushy, but are these parts available for download? if not, i'm exited to see them  drop soon for glorious space station expantion!

1 hour ago, TooTieredToSleep said:

Hey @benjee10, don"t mean to be pushy, but are these parts available for download? if not, i'm exited to see them  drop soon for glorious space station expantion!

They are available on the dev branch

On 7/16/2024 at 1:11 PM, benjee10 said:

Lys08IM.jpeg

O57nbMZ.jpeg

BqgNv61.png

fJXb4j3.jpeg

h6YBObx.jpeg

If you don't mind me asking would it be possible to include an experiment storage unit version of the cargo container parts or to add a part switch with that capability to the existing cargo containers?

On 7/16/2024 at 11:11 AM, benjee10 said:

fJXb4j3.jpeg

Typical, you buy for the view and then your jerk neighbour ends up blocking it by building a garish extension. 

(But all seriousness, this all looks freaking awesome)

Edited by Queen Ultima

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded the mod and the mods that were under the compatible mods subheading, yet I don't have the shiny look on some modules as seen in some screenshots. I remember having that shiny look on certain modules in the past, yet I can't tell what's preventing me from getting that now.

52 minutes ago, AmiableBat said:

I downloaded the mod and the mods that were under the compatible mods subheading, yet I don't have the shiny look on some modules as seen in some screenshots. I remember having that shiny look on certain modules in the past, yet I can't tell what's preventing me from getting that now.

Did you download the release or the dev version? The dev version is the one with the shiny parts. 

Click the Github Link
Click "Code" in the top left corner
Click the Green "<> Code" button
Click "Download Zip"

HI

I just built the ISS using Habtech2 and Tantares, but there is a unique part that I have not found: the newer Russian airlock attached to Nauka or Prichal, and called “scientific airlock”.

Does anyone know it, is there a similar part in Habtech2 or Tantares? 

Thanks

2 hours ago, Steigleder said:

HI

I just built the ISS using Habtech2 and Tantares, but there is a unique part that I have not found: the newer Russian airlock attached to Nauka or Prichal, and called “scientific airlock”.

Does anyone know it, is there a similar part in Habtech2 or Tantares? 

Thanks

That part is in neither mod. You'll just have to find an airlock small enough from a mod and use it as a kitbash part.