The Rest In Peace thread: Joe Flaherty, April 1, 2024

StrandedonEarth

Just now, TheSaint said:

Yeah, well, my childhood was Captain Kangaroo and Mister Rogers. Happens to all of us eventually.

yea :(

fJ3fb6y-0aGQadve__g7Prj94T2qCLkxtcC-ZjYh

Spoiler

i dont know if the image worked, but if it did, its not a funny joke, i can only use gifs and thats the saddest one.

Im not sure who has seen the Washing Well Wenches, but for those who have may know of a Wench by the name of Nutmeg, when not performing she was known by friends and family as Elyse Weasley-Freer. She passed away while performing at the Great Lakes Medieval Faire on August 9, 2023.

John Michael Hardwick (September 21, 1958 – August 8, 2023) was an American voice actor, comedian, writer, producer and YouTuber. He was best known as the voice of Dale Gribble in the animated American television show King of the Hill.

Edited by AlamoVampire

Steven Scott Harwell (January 9, 1967 – September 4, 2023) was an American singer. Harwell served as the lead vocalist and frontman for the rock band Smash Mouth from its foundation in 1994 until his retirement in 2021.

Edited by AlamoVampire

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AlamoVampire said:

Sir Michael John Gambon CBE (19 October 1940 – 27 September 2023) was an Irish-English actor.

you may know him as Dumbledore.

Aww.....poop.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Suzanne Somers, aka ditzy blonde Chrissy Snow on Three's Company, died today at age 76,  after battling breast cancer for 23 years...

That was one of my favorite shows...

Damn.

• 2 weeks later...