[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Here are some of my favorite videos - Please watch!

Here are my videos. Check out my YouTube channel for more! Let's see if I can get to 5 subscribers by the end of this month! Currently, on 4/8/2021, I have 1.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

1 hour ago, ZinkBot said:

Same

Same

1 hour ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Because of Kerbal Space Program, the letter "K" means so much more to me.

Same

10 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

@StarhelperdudeIs that a reference to the "Favorite crane brand" thread?

liebherr pretty much means nicesir 

47 minutes ago, PigeonThePilot said:

dababy

Bodhi Rook - Star Wars Rogue One - gif | Star wars film, Star wars movie,  Star wars

also I will make a ICBM in ksp to defend our megathread from nothing, because there aren't any threads here

Did you like my videos? And the Liebherr videos? The music from the video about the Liebherr LTM 1120-4.1 all terrain mobile crane is actually my favorite song. Does anybody know what song that is?

That K 556 loader might not be really realistic, built I built it from memory without looking at a picture of a real Liebherr L 556 loader. I'd say it's pretty good for just that though.

Also, I think I am one of the only Kerbals who makes replicas of real life construction equipment in KSP. Notify me if there is someone else who does!

The randomness of the Megathread continues!

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

7 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Also, I think I am one of the only Kerbals who makes real life replicas of construction equipment. Notify me if there is someone else who does!

Several years ago @riocrokite was making a pack of adjustable industrial mods ("Kermangeddon Industries") based on irl prototypes (especially epic was the self-propelled drill), but the cruel, cruel reality appeared to be against that.

Edited by kerbiloid

Those look really cool, but I think I am still the only one to make replicas of certain, real life, pieces of construction equipment. Again, if there is someone else, please tell me. Thanks for the link though, @kerbiloid!

Sorry if I seem like I am bragging, but I don't really do that. But, if you want real life construction equipment and/or cranes, I'm the Kerbal to go to! :D I need to upload more stuff to my KerbalX account. By the way, to use my cranes you must have both DLCs, KAS, and tweakscale. You also might want to go to the "Post your custom flags" thread to make the flags on the crane right.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman