[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

On 3/31/2021 at 11:24 PM, Ben J. Kerman said:

In this order, here are the flags I have made.

Kiebherr flag (Kerbal version of Liebherr),

the Katerpillar flag (Kerbal version of Caterpillar construction equipment logo),

the KerbalKran industries flag (A 100% Kerbal company-It is pronounced "Kerb-ull- kron" [Kran is German for crane]),

the US and German flags (I obviously didn't make them, but I did make them into KSP flags),

and the KASA logo (I use it, but I Didn't make this on my own. I can't remember who did or where I got it, but it's here)

As a bonus, I also included 3 other flags- 2 basic color flags : Blue and red, and the regular Liebherr flag.

5f1Kiebherr.pngKaterpillar.pngKerbalKran.pngAmericanFlag.pngGermanFlag.pngKASA.pngBlue.pngRed.png       Liebherr.png

Edited by Ben J. Kerman
Liebherr is pronounced "Leeb-Hair".

Just now, Starhelperdude said:

never gonna let you up, never gonna give you down, never gonna fly around and chocolate you

What?
Rockets go up.

My SSTOs go down.

And chocolate doesn’t fly.

1 minute ago, Starhelperdude said:

we've known each other

since whatever

you are prob. not to shy to say ''UDMH''

I guess so.

UDMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dr. Kerbal
If I could make: UDMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bigger.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/profile/207646-dafatronaldo2007-in-space/

he was a legend

1 minute ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

I guess so.

UDMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

don't want to tell you how I'm feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling

you under stand

*refrain*

I know. He had some of the best posts! Sorry if I offended you in anyway, :(

1 minute ago, Starhelperdude said:

don't want to tell you how I'm feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling

you under stand

*refrain*

@Starhelperdude I didn't see anything in the quote box, but I assume you are either talking about Liebherr or KerbalKran. I know Kran sounds a little more like "Krah-n". If you are talking about the pronunciation of Liebherr, in every Liebherr YouTube video where the narrator had a German, English, or other European accent, they said "Leeb-Hair". However, in the videos where the narrator was American, they said "Lee-Ber" or "Lee-Bear". I pronounce it "Leeb-Hair" because that is the way they pronounce it, and you would want other people to pronounce your last name the way you say it, right?

Soup is one of my favorite foods, along with tacos, rice, olives, pickles, pretzels, and hamburgers.

Even more random than duty-cycle crawler cranes.

5 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

@Starhelperdude I didn't see anything in the quote box, but I assume you are either talking about Liebherr or KerbalKran. I know Kran sounds a little more like "Krah-n". If you are talking about the pronunciation of Liebherr, in every Liebherr YouTube video where the narrator had a German, English, or other European accent, they said "Leeb-Hair". However, in the videos where the narrator was American, they said "Lee-Ber" or "Lee-Bear". I pronounce it "Leeb-Hair" because that is the way they pronounce it, and you would want other people to pronounce your last name the way you say it, right?

Soup is one of my favorite foods, along with tacos, rice, olives, pickles, pretzels, and hamburgers.

Even more random than duty-cycle crawler cranes.

Leeb-Hair is actually right pronounciaton wise, though in english you would need something between a and  i, the thing is, from a german point of view, the vocals in english are spoken: a is aiii, e is iii, i is aiii but the a goes deeper into the throat, o is ouuuu and u is yuu or juu. the german vocals are only pronounced with themselfes, so a is just aaaa, e is just eeee,... Leeb-Hair is prob. the closest english pronounciation of Liebherr, because there just isn't a distinct vocal for the e in herr in english

(I'm no language expert)

8 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

I know. He had some of the best posts! Sorry if I offended you in anyway, :(

I just sang something, I just switched the things in the text around, you are awesome, no need to apologise!

also he was a legend, yeah