[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

I am watching some "Pinky and the Brain",

I think they could more effectively take over the world if they had some G-BKFs, PR 776s, and D11s.

(Those are the Liebherr G-BKF armored rescue crane, Liebherr PR 776 dozer, and cat D11 dozer. I don't know how they would drive them though)

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

21 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Hi. I am currently testing a rocket that will go to Eeloo with only SRBs.

How's it goin'?

BTW i would love if more people would check out my thread in forum games about a choose your own destiny story. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

8 hours ago, Souptime said:

i wanna see the aurorae one day

Me too. I want to see the southern lights.

1 minute ago, Maria Sirona said:

How's it goin'?

BTW i would love if more people would check out my thread in forum games about a choose your own destiny story. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Can I have a link?

I actually like trains. Have played various train simulators over the years.

It would be kewl to see trains in KSP, but due to the nature of the game, I don't see a point. Maybe they would have a place in KSP2? Delivering resources between colonies on same planet?

I like trains, mainly model HO scale trains, but I (Of course) like rail cranes and rail excavators. I really need a modern (I have an HO scale rail crane, but it doesn't fit my era, which is around 2000-now) telescopic rail crane for my train set, but first I need to set up the table all this is going on.

45 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

X B O X 

F R I D G E

Speaking of Xbox MFS2020 is coming to Xbox and so is a top gun update with a f-18 and aircraft carrier!

2 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

The train is Amtrack, but the landscape design and the architecture look like they shot it a kilometer from here, behind the railstation.

Great designers think alike.

This is the cascades line. It runs from Vancouver BC Canada to somewhere in Oregon.

1 hour ago, Dientus said:

It would be kewl to see trains in KSP, but due to the nature of the game, I don't see a point. Maybe they would have a place in KSP2? Delivering resources between colonies on same planet?

I think that would be the only way they could be implemented. 
I like that idea a lot!

1 hour ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

X B O X 

F R I D G E

YES