The Third Great Number War: The Long Haul!

AtomicTech

Choose your side!  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• The Positive Guard
    • The Negative Mercenaries
    • The Neutralists (Can go either way)
    • The Other People. Chaotic beings, the lot of them.

Nah, something to do with updating a Spacedock page.

I would like to vote on a rule change where a player must wait 5 minutes between turns, in the hope of less chaos and more checking the last post before posting.

3 hours ago, ColdJ said:

I would like to vote on a rule change where a player must wait 5 minutes between turns, in the hope of less chaos and more checking the last post before posting.

Thirded, if that’s a word

On 2/9/2022 at 3:06 PM, ColdJ said:

Fourded!

If it's the map @ColdJ, I'm doing sprites but it'll take some time, also I got a font problem for the names so I'll have to do them manually, which is longer (sorry :/).

Edited by Nazalassa
hizqlu<qzgtc<qhztpo<qfhztôiyrhvo<qzùpjihtsgiehiogthvrisowefhtqpùozfhtùqp<wt<^l<^qwl^"àdl(^pqé'ziwç)qz'po§wjsetvu!ysw^topvj(z§sçà'uvi<qùp"(jqjàeçiohuiyf6576T7IRE576fyud67OIgfp!7tgmufrièoyTM9g%O89yhC4T0NK3Y804RD

All right, I'm not very good in pixel art.

Anyone has an idea on how I can make a castle in pixel art that fits a 25*25 square?

Thanks

Edited by Nazalassa
hizqlu<qzgtc<qhztpo<qfhztôiyrhvo<qzùpjihtsgiehiogthvrisowefhtqpùozfhtùqp<wt<^l<^qwl^"àdl(^pqé'ziwç)qz'po§wjsetvu!ysw^topvj(z§sçà'uvi<qùp"(jqjàeçiohuiyf6576T7IRE576fyud67OIgfp!7tgmufrièoyTM9g%O89yhC4T0NK3Y804RD

I think we'll have to wait one week to a month ecause we need to do the map. Right now we need cities, fortresses, geographic features etc., see my previous posts for more info. If you want to add a Positive/Negative/natural feature, say it with an image in you can (25*25 is good for cities, harbours etc.) and I'll add it if possible. I'll try to release a new version of the map when we reach 10, 20, 30 (etc.) features.

Right now we have the Positive fortress Smashmouth Castle in the southeastern lands, assaulted by the Negatives.

There are the questions I suggest everyone who wants to add something answers:

Where?

What's its name?

Is it a city? A fortress? A prison? A castle? A tower?

Do you want to provide a picture for it?

If yes, could you include it?

These are just ideas, you're not forced to answer them but it'll let me more time to do the special tileset — 32*32 hex tiles for mapping, currently doing forest, it's a real hassle due to the number of trees, but I enjoy working on it :)

This is the state of the project: forest-base.png (Base tile, with "some" trees :))

Edited by Nazalassa

• 2 weeks later...

a good name for a negative-team castle would be "the Subtractille", a combo of subtract, and bastille, a french fortress used in the revoloution!

Edited by Souptime
added quotes and the word the at subtractille

Neon numeral city

Team: negatives 

9-F883-D97-84-D9-49-E9-939-C-6-D7-E85-D8

Type: fortress city with a large military base

Picture: time to fire up blender for the first time in months and attempt to make a somewhat ok-ish render.

On 3/1/2022 at 12:53 PM, Souptime said:

a good name for a negative-team castle would be "the Subtractille", a combo of subtract, and bastille, a french fortress used in the revoloution!

Nice idea! Where would it go in the map?