Clickbaitify it!

Kerbalsaurus

5: IT FINALLY HAPPENED! SPACEX SUCCESSFULLY PULLS OFF RECORD BREAKING MISSION THAT SHOCKS THE SPACE INDUSTRY!

*insert photo of Elon Musk standing behind a lectern with a NASA insignia with a CGI photo probably made by AI in the background*

And now for a new starter.

New: A single mote of dust landing on a table, triggering a -15 Magnitude earthquake.

• 4 weeks later...

4)Top 10 Most INSANE Earthquakes EVER|*INSANE* Earthquakes you MUST See

Spoiler
On 11/9/2023 at 9:09 PM, TwoCalories said:

5: IT FINALLY HAPPENED! SPACEX SUCCESSFULLY PULLS OFF RECORD BREAKING MISSION THAT SHOCKS THE SPACE INDUSTRY!

*insert photo of Elon Musk standing behind a lectern with a NASA insignia with a CGI photo probably made by AI in the background*

b5JKNEx.png

Like this?

Edited by Kerbalsaurus

@Royalswissarmyknife just curious is that in response to the chicken in the kfc parking lot prompt i had setup after i was number 5 in the prior prompt? 

guys please remember the current prompt was and is: 

new: chicken wandering in a KFC parking lot.

i was clickbait 5 on the earthquake prompt and from what i can see it was on me to generate the prompt for the next 5 responses.

Edited by AlamoVampire

• 7 months later...
Spoiler

I can't think of any clickbait titles for that because I'm having trouble understanding what it really means. Would you mind clarifying?

new: Specifically Specific Specifications Specify Hydraulic Lifters for Country Chicken Coups

Spoiler

@Deddly hope that helps. As i altered it i was hit with a deep southern drawl type news reporter reading it in my minds eye lol