[WIP] O.R.A.N.G.E.S - Stockalike Shuttle-Derived Launch Vehicles! (v1.0.0-beta-2 6/Feb/2023)

EStreetRockets

21 hours ago, Toaster355 said:

Any plans for a Jupiter-246 Stretched Heavy type engine mount? Not that I need one right now, but that would be sick!

F-XdYtMWwAA5xuc.jpg:large

And thank you @EStreetRockets and @Invaderchaos so much for... everything this mod has to offer. You guys are carrying my DIRECT thread.

Yes that part is planned.

Hey, I'm currently working on an external tank habitat mod, I saw that this mod is CC and id love to include some of the amazing texture and model work, even though I know it's not technically necessary I would just like to ask permission while at the same time giving my thanks for suck a brilliant work!

On 11/12/2023 at 7:02 PM, Don0303 said:

Hey, I'm currently working on an external tank habitat mod, I saw that this mod is CC and id love to include some of the amazing texture and model work, even though I know it's not technically necessary I would just like to ask permission while at the same time giving my thanks for suck a brilliant work!

Dont-tell-my-friends-to-shut-up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by Blufor878

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else have the problem that large side-mount vehicles pitch over uncontrollably? Always seems like the main engines get overpowered by the SRBs and can't gimble far enough to correct for their thrust. Do I have to angle the main engines a certain way to fix that?

• 2 weeks later...

ZJS129t.jpg

ksp.log

On 10/27/2023 at 8:01 PM, EStreetRockets said:

I've been getting it to. As far as I can tell you don't have to worry about it. I'm working to address it though.

Did you ever fix this? Just downloaded latest DEV release and getting same errors.

NM read to quickly mine is a different B9 error related to oranges and fairings

Edited by Fihnakis

6 hours ago, Fihnakis said:

ZJS129t.jpg

ksp.log

Did you ever fix this? Just downloaded latest DEV release and getting same errors.

NM read to quickly mine is a different B9 error related to oranges and fairings

I've been getting B9 part switch errors for years, not once has one caused any problems