The cool screenshots thread

Minmus Taster

4 minutes ago, Saaur said:

Could anyone please tell me where the game saves screenshots? I don't use Steam or Epic but can't find my screenshots in either Users\Local or in the game folder.

Thanks!

What shortcut do you use to screenshot? also move this to another thread, perhaps here? https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/126-ksp2-gameplay-questions-and-tutorials/

Edited by Little 908

18 hours ago, Little 908 said:

Once again, fov would make this so much better

While the provided fov for 21:9 and 32:9 aren't that bad, it would be very welcome to set your own fov like in KSP. First they have to 'release' other than 16:9 native resolutions (what's the hold up?), I'm confident at some point in time, we'll be able to set the fov ourselves. 

On 4/13/2023 at 3:39 PM, Saaur said:

Could anyone please tell me where the game saves screenshots? I don't use Steam or Epic but can't find my screenshots in either Users\Local or in the game folder.

Thanks!

Hey, maybe you already have a solution. 

I use OBS. I record in 30fps for manageable file sizes for now and then open the file in a video editor (I use Blender because I like Blender for a lot of things) and scrub through my gameplay for scenes I like. Once I've found a section, I can scroll frame by frame to find the shot I like the most. I can also quickly scale, crop, or overlay text and other images in the video editor. Once that frame is tailored to my liking, I render the image, save it to desktop, and upload here via Postimages.org 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.