ShadowDev

Community Fixes (0.12.0) by Community Fixes Contributors 
Tested with Kerbal Space Program 2 v0.2.1.0.30833
Requires SpaceWarp 1.9.0+
Requires Patch Manager 0.9.3+

https://spacedock.info/mod/3301/Community Fixes
https://github.com/KSP2Community/CommunityFixes License: MIT

Current fix list:

• KSP 2 Save Fix by jayouimet - Replaces the Control Owner Part to the first available Command module or to the Root part if not found when it is set to null.
  • Vessel Landed State Fix by munix - Checks if the vessel's state is Landed when not actually near the ground and resets it. Should fix this persistent bug.
  • Suppress Transmissions Falsely Urgent Fix by schlosrat - Suppresses unhelpful map view log messages.
  • VAB Redo Tooltip Fix by coldrifting - Fixes the VAB Redo button tooltip not being at the same height as the button.
  • Revert After Recovery Fix by munix - Fixes the Revert buttons being enabled after recovering a vessel.
  • Stock Mission Fix by Cheese - Fixes the incorrect completion conditions of some stock missions.
  • Resource Manager UI Fix by munix - Fixes the Resource Manager bug where moving a tank from the right pane back to the left pane caused it to duplicate.
  • Decoupled Craft Name Fix by munix - Decoupled and docked/undocked vessels get names based on the original vessels instead of "Default Name" and "(Combined)".

If you'd like to contribute to this project, please take a look at our wiki

Edited by ShadowDev

Release 0.3.0

The latest version can be downloaded on GitHub or SpaceDock.

Added:

• Vessel Landed State Fix* by munix - Checks if the vessel's state is Landed when not actually near the ground and resets it.

*This fix is experimental and untested for now - if you are experiencing the bug with its fix enabled, please create an issue here.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had the issue where my ship gets stuck in the VAB floor and the save gets destroyed since I installed this. Could just be luck but if not, Thank you. Thank you regardless really..lol

That was absolutely game breaking because I build big. I spend days, even weeks doing crazy designs and to just lose it all at the drop of a dime with corrupted save files was horrendous.

• 8 months later...

v0.8.0

General

• Support for KSP2 v0.1.5

New fixes

• VAB Redo Tooltip Fix by @Coldrifting - Fixes the VAB Redo button tooltip not being at the same height as the button.

v0.7.0

New fixes

• Suppress Transmissions Falsely Urgent Fix by @schlosrat - Suppresses spam of useless map view log messages.

v0.6.0

General

• Support for KSP2 v0.1.3 and v0.1.4
  • If you had any previous version installed manually (without CKAN), before installing this update first go to "KSP 2/BepInEx/plugins" and delete the old "community_fixes" folder.

New fixes

• Velocity Display Precision Fix by @arthomnix  - Fixes the digit after the decimal point on the navball velocity display always being zero at velocities above 100 m/s.

Removed fixes

• F2 Hide UI Fix - No longer needed as this has been fixed in the game.

v0.5.0

General

• Support for KSP2 v0.1.2

Updated fixes

• F2 Hide UI Fix - Updated to hide the UI in the map view, also hides the staging scrollbar.

v0.4.2

Updated fixes

• F2 Hide UI Fix - Make UI reappear when leaving Flight/Map view

v0.4.1

Updated fixes

• Vessel Landed State Fix - Added checks for when there's no active vessel
Spoiler
20 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I see that this has been updated in CKAN as compatible with ForSCience (0.2.0), but would like to know what the mod is doing.  Big changes since March 30, which was the last post here

Here are all the previous changes

Edited by munix

v0.9.0 for KSP 2 For Science!

The latest version can be installed using CKAN, or downloaded on GitHub and SpaceDock.

General

New fixes

• Revert After Recovery Fix by @munix - Fixes the Revert buttons being enabled after recovering a vessel.

Updated fixes

• Vessel Landed State Fix - Corrected an issue where this fix would prevent collecting science from certain discoverables.
Edited by munix

v0.10.0

The latest version can be installed using CKAN, or downloaded on GitHub and SpaceDock.

General

New fixes

• Experiment Biome Pause Fix by dmarcuse - Fixes experiments that don't care about biome pausing when the biome changes.
  • Stock Mission Fix by @cheese3660 - Fixes the incorrect completion conditions of the mission Second Dibs: Gold Edition.
Edited by munix

2 hours ago, wazup85 said:

it might just be be but ckan did not download Patch Manager 0.6.0+ automatically as a dependency

Ah, you're right, thanks for letting me know, I forgot to add Patch Manager as a dependency, I'll fix that in the next update.

On 12/27/2023 at 9:55 AM, munix said:

Ah, you're right, thanks for letting me know, I forgot to add Patch Manager as a dependency, I'll fix that in the next update.

This did not require a mod update in the end, only an update on the CKAN side which I've done, so it should now correctly also download Patch Manager.

v0.11.0

New fixes

• Resource Manager UI Fix by @munix - Fixes the Resource Manager bug where moving a tank from the right pane back to the left pane caused it to duplicate.
  • Decoupled Craft Name Fix by @munix  - Decoupled and docked/undocked vessels get names based on the original vessels instead of "Default Name" and "(Combined)".
Edited by munix

21 minutes ago, munix said:

v0.11.0

New fixes

• Resource Manager UI Fix by @munix - Fixes the Resource Manager bug where moving a tank from the right pane back to the left pane caused it to duplicate.
  • Decoupled Craft Name Fix by @munix  - Decoupled and docked/undocked vessels get names based on the original vessels instead of "Default Name" and "(Combined)".

Just went to update the mod through CKAN and it threw a "Trying to install CommunityFixes 0.11.0, but it's not downloaded or download is corrupted" at me. Not sure if this is that "CKAN takes N hours to actually update the mod entry" behaviour or what.

7 hours ago, Deadly_Laser said:

Just went to update the mod through CKAN and it threw a "Trying to install CommunityFixes 0.11.0, but it's not downloaded or download is corrupted" at me. Not sure if this is that "CKAN takes N hours to actually update the mod entry" behaviour or what.

Yeah, that sounds like the CKAN time zone bug. Basically, the further you are after UTC, the longer it takes for CKAN to be able to download new releases.

Edited by munix

• 2 weeks later...

This helpful mod seems to have fixed the disappearing-orbital-line issue that has plagued me so often. By any chance does the mod have a way to deal with lights that won't stay on? Right now the workaround is to revert to launch, but I often forget to do that. 

Thanks for your work on this mod!

41 minutes ago, Mister Spock said:

This helpful mod seems to have fixed the disappearing-orbital-line issue that has plagued me so often. By any chance does the mod have a way to deal with lights that won't stay on? Right now the workaround is to revert to launch, but I often forget to do that. 

Thanks for your work on this mod!

In my experience it helps, but not always.

• 3 weeks later...

v0.12.0

General

Removed fixes

• Experiment Biome Pause Fix - Fixed in KSP2 v0.2.1.
  • Velocity Display Precision Fix - Fixed in KSP2 v0.2.1.

Updated fixes

• Vessel Landed State Fix - Now also fixed incorrect Splashed vessel state as reported by @Falki.
  • Stock Mission Fix - Added a fix for the mission "Three is company" by @cheese3660.