Almost all of the Navball stuff disapears

b905

Bug Report

Reported Version: v0.1.3 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 pro 10.0.19045 N/A Build 19045 | CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 | GPU: NVIDIA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti | RAM16 GB Generic Memory

Hello, my  Navball disappeared after:

1. Setup a launch of craft.
  2. Craft loaded on properly (NAVBALL visible).
  3.  I timed forward to have a day light during start.
  4. I noticed that my groups are wrong (vertical decouplers in stage group 2, when engines were in group 1)
    Placed those 2 groups together.
    NAVBALL disappeared:

Ksp2-0-1-3-0-Screenshot-2023-06-26-19-06

Included Attachments:

Edited by Anth12

16 answers to this question

Reported Version: v0.1.3.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: 12th Gen Intel Core i7 - 12700K | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 TI (16GB) | RAM32GB (3200 MHZ)

I launced the game and went launch a rocket for fun, then I noticed most of the navball information is gone, only the altimeter bar was left (Restarting the game fixed this issue).

Included Attachments:

20230702154933_1.jpg.948a380503b1aa85d11aee754271d0f0.jpg

Edited by Anth12

Reported Version: v0.1.3.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X | GPU: Gtx 1070 ti | RAM32gb

Flight controls UI, all the info like Stability Assist and which way the craft it pointing is gone and doesn't come back

Edited by Anth12

28 minutes ago, TheThiccSwede said:

Flight controls UI, all the info like Stability Assist and which way the craft it pointing is gone and doesn't come back

Does this happen consistently?
I would love to see a screenshot if you have one.

Reported Version: v0.1.4 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700k | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM16 GB

When launching a ship, all the navball and surrounding elements are gone, save for the atmospheric density meter for some reason.

This happened again even after I recovered the vessel and launched another craft. The issue resolved itself once I went back to the main menu and returned to the game though.

I saw this the first time I played v0.1.4, after relaunching the game I wasn't able to get it to occur again. I made a new campaign and tried it there thinking that might have been related, but still it didn't occur again.

Low severity, as there is a workaround, but it's tedious to do.

Included Attachments:

20230906120015_1.jpg.4df0897743dfb515ffce4f0b3f5482d9.jpg

Edited by Anth12

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: i9-9900KF | GPU: Nvidia 2080 super | RAM32GB

Hi!

I tried my max monitor screen resolution, which is as of yet unlisted in the options, by modifying the settings.json file. Like so:

"ScreenResolution": "3840x1600",

Works somewhat well, is smooth, except:

* Between 8000m and 11000 it lagged a lot. 

* Navball is partially rendered, only the altitude bar is showing, see link below :

https://imgur.com/a/TdEdTqy.jpg

Cheers!

Included Attachments:

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: windows 11 | CPU: amd ryzen 5 5600G | GPU: amd radeon RX 6600 | RAM16GB

severity: medium

frequency: first time

my last run everything worked fine. i did time warp to max speed for more than a year in game. during that time a vessel near orbit blew up. i closed the game. now i launched another craft and the nav ball and most of it's other aspects did not show up on launch. screen shot and save of same moment attached.

Included Attachments:

Save2023-12-17.json

Reported Version: v0.1.4.1 | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows | CPU: I5 | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER | RAM24 GB

So I noticed that sometimes the UI with the important things like Speed and how much Meters you are above the ground suddenly just disapears. Does this bug happen to anybody else too?

Included Attachments:

Edited by The Space Peacock

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.