How much time do you spend playing KSP each time?

Dacou2000

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Usually an hour or two, mostly building, and then its usually a 30 minute mission with timewarp if it's interplanetary. If it's within the Kerbin system, it takes about 5 minutes to get into LKO, add an extra 20 if I'm docking (very badly), and it's 10 minutes round-trip to the Mun, 15 minutes round-trip to Minmus. If it's landing, add about 5 more to that. 

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like during semester it'll be much less than it is now ( i got till the 19th feb :D ), which is about ~6-10 hours a day or something

but i took a long break after ~600 hours recorded on steam (idk the pre-steam hours) for a few years, and came back to it while watching for all mankind lol (now i have 913.3 at the time of typing this, but im about to open it)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Spikemaster said:

3-4 hrs. I got 864 hrs total but i have'nt yet gone jool or moho.

Been on Moho twice :) Collected all science on Moho and Duna / Ike. No idea how much I have played however bought the game from the KSP store. 
Year 2 day 253 so I played 665 days :) 
Current focus is starting on Eve landings and launch to Eeloo before I arrive at Dress and Jool. 

• 3 weeks later...

I usually spend a few hours designing crafts and launching them, average session time is around 4-5 hours and my total time on the steam version is 399.2 hours and 12 days on Xbox. So in total I have wasted 28.6 days or 687.2 hours of my life on a silly space frog game XD

• 4 weeks later...