Vessel icons block celestial bodies from being clicked on [when zoomed out] [Vessel Icons have priority over Celestial Bodies]

MechBFP

Bug Report

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s) | GPU: Geforce GTX 1070TI | RAM16GB

Steps to reproduce:

1) Put a vehicle in orbit around any CB, such as Eve.

2) Zoom out in the map view and try to right click and select Eve as the target.

3) Discover it is impossible because it will always select the vehicle in orbit.

Edited by Spicat
Typo

14 answers to this question

Reported Version: v0.2.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 

Vessel icons, while now small, still block the celestial bodies from being clicked on which makes it odd that the issues weren't closely connected and fixed at the same time but nevertheless.

Included Attachments:

Edited by The Space Peacock

@The Aziz hey there, i noticed you often base your description on your title. Can i ask you to please repeat the title in the body of the report too? This is just incase your report gets merged into an existing report; that will remove the title and make it hard to know what your report is about.
Thanks for reporting bugs! :)

Edited by The Space Peacock
typo

1 hour ago, The Space Peacock said:

@The Aziz hey there, i noticed you often base your description on your title. Can i ask you to please repeat the title in the body of the report too? This is just incase your report gets merged into an existing report; that will remove the title and make it hard to know what your report is about.
Thanks for reporting bugs! :)

Wait you have editing powers? nice

Edited by Little 908