Exv0np4.jpeg

Modern USAF Gray Paint

86xrGck.jpeg

NASA aircraft paint

-Green camouflage paint: coming soon

-Classic USAF paint: coming soon

Landing Gear

Xkj3U30.jpegc22AunY.jpegg2xQPtx.jpeg

K-5's landing gears are able to "kneel down" like C-5 to load cargo, use the button "kneel down" on gears control pad or add it to the action group. (WARNING: Don't use it in the editor)

Decal

X25Tj1B.pngEach Serial number and unit number have a scroll bar for editing (The serial number on tail not yet).

Dependencies:

B9PartSwitch

Recommended Mods: 

Atmospheric Autopilot  makes flying the aircraft easier.

SPOCK 2.0 not yet.

Future:

-IVA 

-Dual body variant

-SPOCK 2.0

CboE3Na.png

Edited by rogerwang86

5 hours ago, rogerwang86 said:

oXf1srC.png

DOWNLOADs

Spacedocks | Github

Feather:

Hide contents

Paint

Exv0np4.jpeg

Modern USAF Gray Paint

86xrGck.jpeg

NASA aircraft paint

-Green camouflage paint: coming soon

-Classic USAF paint: coming soon

Landing Gear

Xkj3U30.jpegc22AunY.jpegg2xQPtx.jpeg

K-5's landing gears are able to "kneel down" like C-5 to load cargo, use the button "kneel down" on gears control pad or add it to the action group. (WARNING: Don't use it in the editor)

Decal

X25Tj1B.pngEach Serial number and unit number have a scroll bar for editing (The serial number on tail not yet).

Dependencies:

B9PartSwitch

Recommended Mods: 

Atmospheric Autopilot  makes flying the aircraft easier.

SPOCK 2.0 not yet.

Future:

-IVA 

-Dual body variant

-SPOCK 2.0

CboE3Na.png

YYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Hello bro, this is really cool, I really love this mod, you are God, can you please share your airport archive? ,because I think the airfield you built is very real, and I also want to ask if the next plane can be KC-10? I'm willing to pay for it, and the KC-10 &MD-11 is also a very classic model:kiss:

❤❤!!

Congratulations on publishing this MOD,It looks incredibly impressive.

I can't wait to begin the download. However, when I search for it on CKAN, the display is blank. Therefore, I've opted to manually download it.

This is a very nice mod, thank you very much to the author, but there is one problem, that is, the size of the aircraft is not very large, and it does not support TweakScale mod. I hope the author can enlarge the size of the aircraft in the next update so that KBF can The mod's Type 99 tank chassis is stuffed into the interior of the aircraft (this tank chassis does not support the TweakScale mod, but the KBF author seems not to update it)

Kerbal-Space-Program-Screenshot-2024-06-

On 2024/6/29 at AM11点46分, Skywavestar said:

❤❤!!

恭喜你出版了这个模块,看起来令人印象深刻。

我等不及要开始下载了。不过,当我寻找它的时候 中国科学院 显示器是空白的。因此,我选择手动下载。

3f782599c98f9a7f25c1f866c738259da3091f1e

1 minute ago, Skywavestar said:

3f782599c98f9a7f25c1f866c738259da3091f1e

On 2024/6/29 at AM11点46分, Skywavestar said:

❤❤!!

恭喜你出版了这个模块,看起来令人印象深刻。

我等不及要开始下载了。不过,当我寻找它的时候 中国科学院 显示器是空白的。因此,我选择手动下载。

d48118d765599fdb98fc90f097b8c8b6c9558474baa15b8277ef9f3650001af40297f85f73f6eb60

5 hours ago, XJ9 Jenny said:

This is a very nice mod, thank you very much to the author, but there is one problem, that is, the size of the aircraft is not very large, and it does not support TweakScale mod. I hope the author can enlarge the size of the aircraft in the next update so that KBF can The mod's Type 99 tank chassis is stuffed into the interior of the aircraft (this tank chassis does not support the TweakScale mod, but the KBF author seems not to update it)

It's not the C-5 that's too small, it's the tank that's too big :D.

Is anyone else experiencing log spam? The forward fuselage spams "b5-1" & "b5-2", while both the forward and main gear spam null references. This happens both in the hangar and in-flight.

4 hours ago, Delta 86 said:

Is anyone else experiencing log spam? The forward fuselage spams "b5-1" & "b5-2", while both the forward and main gear spam null references. This happens both in the hangar and in-flight.

I did notice the nullref spam starting the moment one of the gear parts is picked from the tray, until the part is destroyed. This began with the last update that introduced the color scheme changes. So I've been using previous builds until I had time to investigate and create a proper case - but yep can confirm problems with the gear.

On 6/27/2024 at 9:26 AM, dondnn said:

This is so cool!!! PLsss add C-17 next!

On 6/27/2024 at 10:33 AM, doctorbai said:

Hello bro, this is really cool, I really love this mod, you are God, can you please share your airport archive? ,because I think the airfield you built is very real, and I also want to ask if the next plane can be KC-10? I'm willing to pay for it, and the KC-10 &MD-11 is also a very classic model:kiss:

I made this mod for the SPOCK Pathfinder shuttle, so other US military planes are not in my current plan for now.

On 6/29/2024 at 11:46 AM, Skywavestar said:

❤❤!!

Congratulations on publishing this MOD,It looks incredibly impressive.

I can't wait to begin the download. However, when I search for it on CKAN, the display is blank. Therefore, I've opted to manually download it.

Will on CKAN in future.

On 6/30/2024 at 12:03 PM, XJ9 Jenny said:

I think maybe the tank is too big.

9 hours ago, Delta 86 said:

The "b5-1" & "b5-2" spam was a test script I forgot to delete, and the null reference is caused by landing gear kneel down plugin. They will be fixed in the next update.

I thought so at first, but when I changed to the Leopard 1 tank I made, I still thought the transport plane was too small. The Leopard 1 tank I made used the Leopard 1 turret in the Fox Defense Contracts - Tank Turrets mod. I think the size of the tank I made is quite realistic (I looked at the wiki and found that the width is only 1.58 meters wider than the original, the height is 0.18 meters higher, and the length is shorter). When I put the transport plane and the tank together in the factory, I found that the Leopard 1 could only barely fit into the aircraft cargo hold (the C-5M Galaxy cargo hold in the wiki is 5.8 meters wide and 4.1 meters high).

https://i.postimg.cc/Gp96fMFF/Kerbal-Space-Program-Screenshot-2024-07-02-22-28-08-66.png

https://i.postimg.cc/jdKmTq6d/Kerbal-Space-Program-Screenshot-2024-07-02-22-33-12-57.png

@rogerwang86 It flies quite nicely and landing was easier than expected.

Here are a few minor things I noticed.

• The forward fuselage cockpit vessel type defaulted to "debris" rather than "plane" when I launched.
  • Limited flight range. The wings hold 900 fuel each and zero in the fuselage. My plane ended up with 18564 dv before loading any cargo which seems low compared to stock balance and also when compared to the C-5's role for long range cargo. Perhaps it was a conscious decision on your part if you want to require refueling, though, so no problem if you want to leave it as-is.
  • The engines started to overheat within minutes. Throttling back to 1/3 kept heat from increasing but they didn't seem to cool off. Note that I have the System Heat mod installed because BDB prefers it, and maybe that's causing the overheating I noticed. Other planes with stock Juno, Wheesley, Panther are not overheating for me.