Cheaters! Cheaters everywhere!

Endersmens

You used ten words, fifteen vowels, twenty-four consonants, two capital letters, two punctuation-related characters, one use of red text and italics, and called someone a cheater? that's cheating for sure.

Your username is AstroWolfie. You are a Member in this forum. Your "About Me" describes you as "a wolf from space..." You describe your location as "in orbit above your house". You have a Rep of 141 and you have 55 posts. Your signature reads "Your average forum user. If you are reading this, you just read my comment/post. Thanks! Feel free to reply or comment on whatever I made!  Hope you are having a good day!" Your profile picture is a huskie with glasses and an SLS background. Your forum page background is the Team Fortress 2 character Heavy's sandwich. Your IP address is- nah, I'm just kidding. :rolleyes:

Anyway, somewhere in there, you broke a rule along the way. Therefore, you're a cheater.