[1.2.2] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.2.1 (Old Thread)

bac9

2 hours ago, Torih said:

Not sure if its just ckan being slow, but its only showing the Legacy and Props downloads. No core or HX downloads.

Yeah, that's what happens when I do the release when I'm half asleep.  It's just the version file for B9AnimationModules that's messed up, give it another 12ish hours and it should be on CKAN.

3 minutes ago, V8jester said:

The OP can only be updated by @bac9 who is currently enjoying a much deserved rest in hyper sleep.

@blowfish I wonder if it might be worthwhile to make a new thread? Say a "caretaker" release thread. A lot of people seem to have issues finding the link in your signature.

That might be useful if @bac9 is indeed in hibernation and he's the only one who can edit the OP.  Sometimes if I don't log in I can't even see a signature.

3 hours ago, DespairingSquid said:

Thanks, front page needs updating I guess

Yeah, looks like.  A hint for other GH-hosted mods (not that there are many that haven't updated yet, at least out of the ones I use): the latest release has a little green banner by it, so if that's not there it's usually worth checking by clicking "releases" near the top to get the full list.

24 minutes ago, danfarnsy said:

I created pull requests (a day late and a dollar short?) just now on github. This resolves the resource page format issues. Were there other RPM issues I missed?

Oh my looks like we need to create a hotfix ASAP. This is almost like real game development. :wink:

2 minutes ago, Flashblade said:

This is almost like real game development. :wink:

Yes, and maybe no? I'm going to take a look at seeing if I can make them into real graphs. Maybe I shouldn't, as I have a habit of getting distracted and taking too long to deliver the goods. Otherwise, this just restores functionality that was present in KSP 0.92 that got lost in B9 through RPM updates I didn't understand.

1 hour ago, danfarnsy said:

I created pull requests (a day late and a dollar short?) just now on github. This resolves the resource page format issues. Were there other RPM issues I missed?

Thanks for looking into that!  I'll merge when I have a chance.

24 minutes ago, rafat abubreak said:

found bug in the new mod release 6.1 for ksp v1.1.1230  in the interior overlay the button switch not working :(   http://imgur.com/nPKaTHb   http://imgur.com/BRzfoL1    http://imgur.com/YQSEiHY

I'll take a look.  If it's only config changes it should be pretty easy.  If it requires model changes then there might not be anything I can do.

3 minutes ago, blowfish said:

I'll take a look.  If it's only config changes it should be pretty easy.  If it requires model changes then there might not be anything I can do.

Sounds similar to what I reported a few days ago (got lost in the shuffle). It can be re-created by going IVA, then pressing 'c' to go back to external view, and the cutaway view no longer works. It starts working again by re-loading the scene. It also doesn't appear to happen *every* time.

19 minutes ago, toric5 said:

the landing legs do not work as of 1.1.1

I'm going to need a lot more info than that.  Do they not animate?  They never had suspension, and looking at the setup it looks like it would be quite complicated to add it.  I have seen issues with having them start deployed, but otherwise they seemed fine.

Edited by blowfish

2 minutes ago, blowfish said:

What's the problem?  Do they not animate?  They never had suspension, and looking at the setup it looks like it would be quite complicated to add it.  I have seen issues with having them start deployed, but otherwise they seemed fine.

they just do nothing. pretty mutch just a static part. no animation, cant extend, etc.

also, the s3 hypersonic cokpit does not retract.

Edited by toric5

2 minutes ago, toric5 said:

they just do nothing. pretty mutch just a static part. no animation, cant extend, etc.

also, the s3 hypersonic cokpit does not retract.

Do the toggles not show up in the right click menu, or do they just not do anything?

7 minutes ago, blowfish said:

Do the toggles not show up in the right click menu, or do they just not do anything?

no toggles show up, in editor, or in flight.

Edited by toric5
spelling

8 minutes ago, toric5 said:

no toggles show up, in editor, or in flight.

Okay, I'll take a look when I get a chance.  Are you certain that you have an up-to-date version of the Firespitter plugin installed?

16 minutes ago, blowfish said:

Okay, I'll take a look when I get a chance.  Are you certain that you have an up-to-date version of the Firespitter plugin installed?

tried botht he one that was bundled and a few others from recently updated mods.

1 hour ago, toric5 said:

tried botht he one that was bundled and a few others from recently updated mods.

I had the same problem, besides also having problems with textures. I managed to solve it by simply removing HX and Legacy Parts and reinstalling everything else, but without them. I apologize for my English, it's at 60% Google Translate :-(