Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted: It gets plonked down on the nearest bit of ground, but because there is no technical support for the technology, it gets turned into an art installation.

I wish for the return of Zeppelins.

Granted: Now a Cubic Octostrut is bigger than the VAB and so it is impossible to make anything.

I wish for fire proof, hydrogen lifted Zeppelins.

1 hour ago, ColdJ said:

Granted: Now a Cubic Octostrut is bigger than the VAB and so it is impossible to make anything.

I wish for fire proof, hydrogen lifted Zeppelins.

Granted: You incorrectly specified that the "hydrogen lifted Zeppelins" are fireproof, not the hydrogen itself. the hydrogen then spontaneously fuses, vaporizing everything within  2km of the nearest Zeppelin

I wish for... hm... more moons

8 minutes ago, Kimera Industries said:

Granted. They crash into the Earth right away.

I wish I had the Lander from Interstellar in real life.

Granted, but its barely sticking out, upside down, in solid bedrock. good luck getting it out

I wish for a paradox that comes from wishing for more wishes but the wish fails but in a strange way that results in a cup of tea appearing.
Basically, I wish for a cup of hot chocolate

Granted.  Your wish creates a wish paradox where no more wishes can be wished for, and this results in a nice cup of tea.  Basically, you get a scalding cup of hot chocolate thrown in your face.

I wish that last corruption didn't seem so random.

Edited by Scarecrow71

1 hour ago, Scarecrow71 said:

Granted.  Your wish creates a wish paradox where no more wishes can be wished for, and this results in a nice cup of tea.  Basically, you get a scalding cup of hot chocolate thrown in your face.

I wish that last corruption didn't seem so random.

Granted, the last corruption is the most boring thing ever, the hot chocolate was one tenth of a degree too warm.

I wish for... a pea

7 hours ago, Kimera Industries said:

Granted, but you can't find it and you have trouble sleeping at night. You think something is under your mattress.

I wish I could visit a habitable exoplanet.

Granted, but it takes years of planning and building a capable spacecraft in orbit of Earth.

I wish the Sogowan, the kangaroo-like alien species from Titan A. E. where real.

Granted: They are, but they like the quiet life and so are hiding out in the Australian bush.

I wish to have the model I am crafting to take less than a month.

Granted. It's a trap.

5 hours ago, TwoCalories said:

I wish the above user left wished something that I could corrupt.

I wish,  it was posted in the Ban thread to ban you for provoking the corruption.

Edited by kerbiloid