Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Earth collides with no less than 16 different exoplanets, and many objects are catapulted away at high velocities by the 43 other stars swirling around the place.

I wish the speed of light was infinite so that we didn't have to bother with relativity.

Granted, even though you didn't make a wish.  AGAIN.  So while the iceberg is pushed off course and misses the north American continent, the Titanic still sinks.

I wish for a nice ham sandwich.  

Granted.  At the time of this wish granting, there are no images.  No images = no money.

I wish I could have viewed the solar eclipse without the need for protective eyewear.

Granted. They do so at 99.9999999999999999999% c and obliterate the Earth in an expanding bubble of plasma and fusion.

I wish I had remembered to make a wish before I had to edit this comment to add a wish.

Edited by Kimera Industries

Granted.
You suddenly wake up.
"So, mister student, in which way had the Shui Hu Zhuan novel affect the poems of early Shakespeare? Please, tell us."

I wish for anti-laziness pills to stand up and go to the kitchen.

Granted: The first story is of an Evil Princess that had imprisoned a Good Sorcerer in the tower. The second story was of a heroic Barmaid who came to rescue a Dragon from the tower.

I wish for more creative stories.

Granted. Kerbals will have to use bdarmory weaponry you defend against an invasion of fallout characters if you win the last soldiers will give you parts of their broken weaponry as form of surrender.

Wish Matt lowne double dupes us by playing the real rss when everyone thinks that it will be another joke.

Granted, but prototypes will fail very frequently in increasingly absurd ways.

I wish for a (non-canon) Bluey crossover.

Edited by BA-Forums
non canon clarification

Granted: Bluey gets cross at Bingo for crossing the road crosseyed without looking both ways.

I wish they would broadcast "The Sign" again.

Granted, but they only broadcast it using modified Sputniks, which gives it a speed that makes dial-up look like the SR-71.

I wish for a thread on this forum dedicated to Bluey! :D